Ravens-Saints Gameday      LISTEN LIVE      You Pick The Team      Kickoff Week   

Photo

Flacco and Rice call play calling stale.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 dhstandard

dhstandard

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:43 AM

I feel like you have to take note of this. It's not everyday an offensive player will note problems especially in a win. Rice already has his contract which is even more worrisome as he is not trying to make excuses to get more money.

This is clearly a problem. I believe I read in an article here that 3 wins should be enough for a playoff spot and that we generally have a fairly weak schedule left. I'd take the risk by firing Cam Cameron now because when we get to the playoffs the defense is going to get torched by Brady, Manning, the Texans...We need a good playcaller if we want to even get to the Super Bowl this year.

Look at the Steelers last year. They knew they had no chance of going to the Super Bowl in their condition and losing to the Broncos was actually good for some fans as they got a higher draft pick. Firing Cam ultimately needs to happen this season because I can not see this team winning the Super Bowl much less getting there.

Edited by dhstandard, 06 November 2012 - 11:44 AM.

2yno6dx.png

#2 callahan09

callahan09

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

Source?

#3 The Raven

The Raven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,603 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:00 PM

I feel like you have to take note of this. It's not everyday an offensive player will note problems especially in a win. Rice already has his contract which is even more worrisome as he is not trying to make excuses to get more money.

This is clearly a problem. I believe I read in an article here that 3 wins should be enough for a playoff spot and that we generally have a fairly weak schedule left. I'd take the risk by firing Cam Cameron now because when we get to the playoffs the defense is going to get torched by Brady, Manning, the Texans...We need a good playcaller if we want to even get to the Super Bowl this year.

Look at the Steelers last year. They knew they had no chance of going to the Super Bowl in their condition and losing to the Broncos was actually good for some fans as they got a higher draft pick. Firing Cam ultimately needs to happen this season because I can not see this team winning the Super Bowl much less getting there.

First, I'd like a source to verify. I'm skeptical.

Second, we do not have a generally weak schedule left. We just finished the weak part.

Third, did the Giants look like they had any chance of winning the Superbowl this time last year? This team hasn't hit its stride yet.

#4 rlh445

rlh445

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,828 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

Uh, where's the link brah? Look, I want an answer from somebody on this: who the heck are we gonna get to replace Cam Cameron if say we fired him right now? Our QB Coach? He's never been an OC and we'd still have to find another QB Coach too. That's what I don't understand.

Are you actually suggesting the Steelers threw last year's game?! Oh my Lordy, that's an almost incomprehensibly stupid statement. They had just as much a chance as anybody. They didn't get a higher draft pick :lol:. Gimme a break, this post is just all the way around fail.

This is football, not teacups with the Queen.

#5 Ravenseconbeast

Ravenseconbeast

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,565 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

The truth is, the whole offense is struggling. The coaches, the personnel, Joe Flacco, O-lineman, WRs, the RBs.

We need to get better. Six straight 3 & outs after a bye week vs. Browns. Come on..seriously lets do better than this.

#6 CapoRocky

CapoRocky

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,178 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:29 PM

YES!!! Another Fire Cameron thread. Let's see who will make the calls on offense if he is fired. Maybe we could hire Billick?

Super Bowl Champions 01/28/01 and 02/03/13!

#7 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,310 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

Come back with a link and then post it in one of the multitude of "Fire Cam" threads.
15fqib6.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users