Ravens at Texans      Roster      Game Rewind   

Photo

Fantasy Basketball?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Gordo52

Gordo52

52 G.O.A.T.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,016 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

Does anyone want to play NBA fantasy this year? The season already started, but it's not to late.

I've only played it once last year and it was pretty fun. I didn't take it serious though.

If you have a question with starting line ups in NBA fantasy, you can just set it for every week/day whenever you want ahead of time.

I was thinking 8 people. 2 divisions. Top 4 teams make playoffs.
PG/SG/PF/SF/C/FLEX(G or F) - 8 extra bench slots. ---let me know if thats good.

Random draft order, random schedule, random divisions.

If anyones down just let me know. If I get 7 or 8 people I'll make the league and post the link for you guys then come up with a draft date. (the sooner the better).

Trust me when I say Fleaflickers the best. Everything goes straight to the point, hardly no adds, no columists links, loads fast. it's all on you to do your research. It takes less then 5 minutes to register, and it's free of course!

Let me know if anyones interested. I'm really trying to do this & non of my friends want to.

Edited by Ravens<3, 05 November 2012 - 09:16 PM.

#2 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:03 AM

I'm interested! If you can round up 6 more of us, I'll join!
<p><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><span style="font-size:24px;">Banned</span></span>.</p>

#3 Gordo52

Gordo52

52 G.O.A.T.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,016 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

I'm interested! If you can round up 6 more of us, I'll join!

I got you. I doubt we get 6 more people from here so if we can't we can just make one with random people maybe. I got 4 friend who might like to do it but 3 of them aare unreliable lol

#4 gabefergy

gabefergy

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,058 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

Id play. Im already in an 18 team league. I could use one that is less stressful.

Blitz every down! It's the only way to win!

#5 Gordo52

Gordo52

52 G.O.A.T.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,016 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

Alright. 5 more, cmon people.

#6 Gordo52

Gordo52

52 G.O.A.T.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,016 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

Seems nobodys down. Forget it alright!

#7 BMOREHAWAII

BMOREHAWAII

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

Never played FB and hardly know any of the players but am definately interested in joining..

1st round pick Mugsey Bogues
"If the football gods were to create the perfect defensive player, he would be a MERE IMAGE of the immortal Ray Lewis.."

#8 Gordo52

Gordo52

52 G.O.A.T.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,016 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

Never played FB and hardly know any of the players but am definately interested in joining..

1st round pick Mugsey Bogues

Lol There is hope!

I really only wanted people on this forum to join but since we only got 4 people so far and none of thousands on here are really trying to play I can try to make a smaller league. 7 people aren't alot but I could add random people on the site if you all are down. I believe the minimum of players are 7, but idk.

And I only played FB once but hardly ever checked it and really didn't care about it. All I really know is the star players so I'm right here with ya. lol Mugsey Bogues