Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Ray Lewis Won't Rehab In Owings Mills For A While

34 posts in this topic

John Harbaugh said he fully trusts Ray Lewis with his triceps rehab right now.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ray-Lewis-Wont-Rehab-In-Owings-Mills-For-A-While/acb2e201-f48e-46fe-aea3-656456818fb1]View the full article[/url]

Probably best... It would be awkward seeing Lewis look feeble..walking around and trying to hype the players in the facility.

Get better, and come back strong Ray.

The defense has got to Miss him Before and During the Game because I know I do! I will work on my triceps also Ray! To see Ray do his dance in the Superbowl will be very special! And, not just to us!

Ray,"The Flock" has a gaping hole in our Ravens' nest...we miss you! Ray know you are never far from our thoughts...the nest just isn't the same without you. Wishing you a speedy and healthy recovery!

If there is one player that is the quintessential and consummate professional, it is Ray Lewis. He has the motivation and determination beyond human expectation!! Heal asap, Ray!!

Greatest Of All Time- #52 MLB.

When Ray Decides he's Done with Football, Ravens Better Build A Statue Outside M&T.

As long as he's on the sidelines with us on gameday I really don't care where he rehabs. Just get back on the field Ray!!!

I agree with what Ray Rice said Ray Lewis is our modern day Superman. he is truly missed How do you replace him and his leadership on and off the field.

Rehab where you want Ray. The team needs you on the sidelines for your leadership, just like last year when you couldn't play. Get well SOON!!

Well, OCD disbanded after Robocop II, I can understand how they have to refit the technology in order to get Robo-Linebacker back on the field!

Seriously, if anyone can be trusted to find a way back on the field, and that takes a bit of a leave of absence from the locker room, Ray Lewis will find it!

He will be missed patrolling the sidelines and urging our guys on but I can live with it!

There's Michael Jordan. There's Wayne Gretzky. There's Babe Ruth. Then there is Ray Lewis! Some may call that a "stretch"; but I believe he belongs with that group!

There's not really anything you can say about the man that hasn't already been said. But I believe, and this is obviously debatable, that he is the greatest football player of all time.

And then there's Bubby Brister...

Sorry, I had to. :)

Ray lewis and Jerry Rice are the best football players I have ever seen. He and Cal Ripken are Gods in my eyes. What ever he wants to do I fully support. He has given so much to me and to my city! Love you Ray!