Ravens Schedule Coming Today!

The Ravens will announce their 2014 regular season schedule today at 8:00 pm ET. More Info ยป
Close

Photo

[News] Game Recap: Ravens vs. Browns

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,311 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

The Baltimore offense woke up from a mid-game funk just in time to score the winning TD.

View the full article

#2 NCMan

NCMan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

I think our two point conversion was the best play of the game. Hey Cam....stash that fancy play away for when you need it. Might have been the only unpredictable play you called all day.

#3 Peej

Peej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

Don't forget the Browns have always played the Ravens tough! Just like the Ravens have had the Steelers' number for a while.

The Ravens played a good defensive game and the offense woke up in time to get the win!

#4 Grapple Raven

Grapple Raven

MVP

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,440 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:32 PM

I think our two point conversion was the best play of the game. Hey Cam....stash that fancy play away for when you need it. Might have been the only unpredictable play you called all day.

Give credit where credit is due: Flacco for the audible on the two-point conversion, finding Anquan Boldin wide open! Way to go Joe!!!
Posted Image

#5 Jr.Morgan

Jr.Morgan

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

After watching the Ravens under the Direction of Cam, I feel he likes to sit on a lead. Once the game gets close or the Ravens are loosing, Seems to let them play like they are capable of playing. I find it hard to believe they can score 14 that quick, then nothing until it's down to the wire!

#6 The Voice

The Voice

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

Jr. Morgan,

The browns defense adjusted to what we were doing on offense. It's just cam didn't adjust until 4th qrt.
But this wont be an issue cuz we won the game. If we lost it would be a completely different story.

#7 BlackLesPaul

BlackLesPaul

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:45 PM

Man.... did you see the block on put on Michael Oher? awesome....

#8 NaveSenrag

NaveSenrag

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,181 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

I remember Jah was put in at RG for a few snaps. Did Yanda hurt himself, or was Harbs just trying to find where Jah fits best?

#9 RavensBaltimore

RavensBaltimore

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

Cam didn't call that play. Flacco audibled to it. Any time you see the defense fooled and a receiver wide open, you can pretty much be sure that it wasn't called by Cam.

#10 takersplace

takersplace

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

very good job by the D, just enough O this week - it's a needed win bengals lose & go Giants. Have a nice week all

#11 throwback2000

throwback2000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:02 PM

Yanda got tied up by a Browns player. Yanda has lifted either of his legs that high since he was a baby.

#12 iluvpurple

iluvpurple

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

Good day for Ray Rice and Bernard Pierce on offense. Would have loved to see Ray put up 100 yds or more today, but I'll take 98 yds. And no TD's allowed by the defense aside from the one that was called back. I'll certainly take the win today, but would still love to see more dominance from the Ravens.

#13 EpicRavensfan2!

EpicRavensfan2!

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

It is offical the defense is BACK=ish..... it showed up today and flacco did a pretty good job. I still wanna see this man throw for 4,00 yards and 30 TDs. and 15 or fewer INTs. that will prove to me he is elite. LET's GO FLACCO AND HIS PLAY CALLING!

#14 EpicRavensfan2!

EpicRavensfan2!

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

it is also a sad when the QB calls better plays than ur coordinator.

#15 BmoreRavs

BmoreRavs

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:05 PM

I thought, after the first couple drives, we might get something going, and then Cam just...I don't even know. I don't know whether its all his fault, but he's definitely a big part of the problem. It annoys me so much that after all this time he's still unable to unlock all that untapped potential on the offense.

#16 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

I love how Cam called a Rice run on the 2pt conversion and Joe was like no I see something better.

#17 Yum Chickens

Yum Chickens

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

A wins a win. Now all I can do is become a fan of the Giants for the next hour or so. Go Giants!

#18 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,544 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

eh, i'm just glad we won the game! there was a few things that i saw out there with our offense...again...that i didn't like. oh well, we are 6-2 and the raiders are up next!

~Mili

#19 ravensykoh

ravensykoh

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

DeAngelo Tyson and Art Jones need to play more! Both were phenomenal at the point of attack today! Run defense was beyond improved. Upshaw and Kruger really brought it today on the edges. Jimmy continued struggled and didnt show anything new. Also the constant 3 and 4 man fronts and obvious passing situations need to change. When we bring blitzes our defense thrives at its best! Overall one of our best defensive performances to date. Use next week as another confidence booster and we should be alright going forward! Incredible job of not allowing a TD today too! We are almost completely back to playing Ravens Defense.

#20 MDguyCeCo

MDguyCeCo

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

I said this last week, but, My Gawd our offense is 'anemic'
We Couldn't score against Calvert Manor Nursing Home!
Five Consecutive '3 and out's'!!!!!
Face it Folks... Playoffs WILL be quite painful for us Purple Faithful...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users