4 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,856 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:41 AM

The Ravens will also get starting nose takle Ma'ake Kemoeatu back in the lineup.

View the full article

#2 throwback2000

throwback2000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

We need Ngata badly. Cody is a big soft marshmallow, and @ the moment, Suggs is being neutralized. Luckily, the running-back, Richardson, is not a game-breaker. At least, not yet.We are watching Weeden stand flat-footed in the pocket, ala Brady. Good thing he still has fear in his heart.

#3 Jfravens

Jfravens

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

We won, tough game, but REALLY? that's all we got after a huge BYE WEEK?, i was hoping for more, offense played bad, pierce and rice step up, and coaches and staff lied, i didnt saw any type of rotation in O-line, offense and defense, the same as always, i expected more im dissapointed.. sorry, for me its not the "its a W we take it", they are a lot of corrections to do still...

#4 throwback2000

throwback2000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

Thank God, Cleveland is Cleveland!

#5 metalraven

metalraven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

We won, tough game, but REALLY? that's all we got after a huge BYE WEEK?, i was hoping for more, offense played bad, pierce and rice step up, and coaches and staff lied, i didnt saw any type of rotation in O-line, offense and defense, the same as always, i expected more im dissapointed.. sorry, for me its not the "its a W we take it", they are a lot of corrections to do still...

I think we need to accept the fact that this Ravens team is just not that good. The potential is there, and on paper, they're full of talent. Flacco only plays portions of the game, and then disappears...then SOMETIMES, reappears. But that's not good enough to be elite in this league. ANY QB would do anything to have the offensive weapons that Flacco has.

I don't expect big, positive changes at this point. They'll continue to squeak out wins over bad teams, and likely be dominated by good teams...like the Texans.

Coaching and inconsistent QB play is the root of the problem here. And what happened to "discipline"? These penalties are just ridiculous.

Fact is, the Ravens are in a poor division (this year), and their 6-2 record is misleading. A QB that only plays well sometimes and an undisciplined team overall is not going to take us to the SB.

Sorry...all get negatives for this; but the Ravens, this year, are just not good. And Flacco is NOT elite. I want him to be...I really do. But he isn't.

Edited by metalraven, 04 November 2012 - 04:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users