16 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,575 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

Browns DE Jabaal Sheard has logged two sacks in three career games against Baltimore.

View the full article

#2 mettro79

mettro79

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

I agree with Oher, we know about it so it SHOULDN'T be a problem, but actions speak louder than words. After dealing with Houston D-line 2 weeks ago we should be well equipped to deal with Cleveland. The more time Joe has and the more holes Rice has the better we will be. We just need to execute and do what we know has to be done.

#3 TorryGundy

TorryGundy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:31 PM

We have a problem with every DE/OLB on every team . Just like we get smoked by every #1 reciever on every team. WE know where we are weak. We have tomake adjustments and not be Cocky enough to think one day Oher will get quick feet and can handle a speed rush. Roll out, throw screens, leave a full back in to block, or use quick three step and one step drop plays to minimize the risk. A dink and dunk approach like the Squeelers did last week would be awesome since our recievers are good pass catchers. Then when we get some one on one space we can take advantage of our deep ball. Oh and the best way to combat a speed rush....RUN THE BALL>

#4 NCMan

NCMan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:34 PM

I'm sure Cam has everything under control,as usual. Flacco, learn to move around, feel pressure and maybe extend a play or two to help out your OL. I know that is asking alot of you, but it IS your contract year.

#5 Ravensallday24/7

Ravensallday24/7

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,789 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

Why is everyone saying Flacco needs to play like Roethlisberger? I mean that would be cool and all but he probably be injured most of the time. Remind me how many game's Roethlisberger missed because of his play? And lets not forget all those turnovers that go along with those injuries. Not saying its a bad idea but there are drawbacks to playing that way. Imagine if Flacco got hurt, who is our back up Quarterback again?

#6 EpicRavensfan2!

EpicRavensfan2!

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

I agree with ravensallday. Do not extend plays get rid of the football. if a play breaks down and you ahve time to trhow it to ur check down guy do it.

#7 EpicRavensfan2!

EpicRavensfan2!

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:20 PM

we have an O-line it jsut needs to show uup.

#8 Postapocalypse Raven

Postapocalypse Raven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

I'm sure Cam has everything under control,as usual. Flacco, learn to move around, feel pressure and maybe extend a play or two to help out your OL. I know that is asking alot of you, but it IS your contract year.

Joe has to have a chance to extend a play first... which he has gotten VERY FEW of with our "musical chair" playin O-line. When Joe has time, Joe makes plays.

#9 ellicottraven

ellicottraven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,462 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

It is time to put up or shut up - Oher, Williams(Reid), Birk, Yanda and Osemele! Proof is going to be in the pudding this Sunday! So prove it!

#10 Postapocalypse Raven

Postapocalypse Raven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

Why is everyone saying Flacco needs to play like Roethlisberger? I mean that would be cool and all but he probably be injured most of the time. Remind me how many game's Roethlisberger missed because of his play? And lets not forget all those turnovers that go along with those injuries. Not saying its a bad idea but there are drawbacks to playing that way. Imagine if Flacco got hurt, who is our back up Quarterback again?

Remind me how many SB rings Roethlisberger has? I hate him and ALL of Pittsburgh, but that boy is good.

#11 Postapocalypse Raven

Postapocalypse Raven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

Whole world taking notice of the return of T-SIZZLE!!!

Jabaal WHO????

Edited by Postapocalypse Raven, 03 November 2012 - 07:54 PM.

#12 J.Flacco#5

J.Flacco#5

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

Come on Ravens the more we work the better we get. I know after the Houston lost we practiced hard. Let play like Ravens and we will never lose.

#13 wrm#1

wrm#1

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,247 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:54 PM

@TorryGundy,glad I wasn't the only one who had these questions,you should be directing these comments to Cam. Also about those quick passes 3 step/1 step,I agree but consider this Joe Flacco is a tall,rangy QB with a long throwing motion and even on these quick passes he does not get rid of the ball fast enough some one is going to have to work on speeding up on his delivery,to also add when Flacco has to scramble,he lacks quickness,and it takes some time for him to get up ahead of steam as the saying goes,I agree with much of what you're saying these are just observations of things we have to consider!

#14 Ravensfolyfe

Ravensfolyfe

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:57 AM

Can we please stop hyping up the Browns,my gosh hype up our Ravens,this is the Ravens web site right? I'm get tired of hearing my team talking so good about the opponents players.Last time i checked we have hall of fame and pro bowl players on this team.Brag about our RAVENS is all i ask.

#15 BloodRaven

BloodRaven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,461 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:36 AM

Jabaal owned KO the last time we played, he has a big bullrush and a lot of lower body power.

#16 cobrajet

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,888 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:09 AM

It is time to put up or shut up - Oher, Williams(Reid), Birk, Yanda and Osemele! Proof is going to be in the pudding this Sunday! So prove it!

I agree. We are coming off the bye and we are playing a team that we have proven we can beat. No excuses for not winning this game.

#17 Derrel

Derrel

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:56 AM

Time to step up!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users