Training Camp      Stadium Practices     

Watch LIVE Press Conferences Saturday at 4:00 pm ET

Jerry Rosburg, Gary Kubiak, and Dean Pees will address the media following training camp practice.
*Time is subject to change
Close

Photo

[News] Ravens vs. Browns Preview: A Chance To End The Chatter

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:50 AM

Under Harbaugh, the Ravens have won four straight after the bye and never lost to the Browns.

View the full article

#2 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:43 AM

come on Ravens you gotta win

#3 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,758 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:58 AM

"Just because maybe we have done well in an area, that doesn't guarantee anything, obviously," he said. "Every game stands on its own. This one is going to be a tough battle."

just because the Ravens have never loss after a bye week or to the Browns under Harbaugh before means nothing! they never lost to the Texans before UNTIL two weeks ago. the browns always seem to play the Ravens tough and tomorrow will be no different in their house. the Ravens need to bring the noise....no excuses to be made! no excuses will be accepted!

~Mili

Edited by Militant X 1, 03 November 2012 - 11:02 AM.

#4 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,754 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:06 AM

"Must win", Harbs? Yeah, right,... we usually own the Browns!

But I guaren-guard-dog-tee ya,... blow this one and you'd better throw Cam under the bus or you'll get what-for!

To subtle???

#5 HardKnocks

HardKnocks

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

Never can sleep on any team but after beating the Browns at their house doesn't hold as much water as smashing a real good team. Nevertheless a win is a win, we had too much time to dwell on the lost to the #1 team in the AFC. The lost wasn't as big as it seemed just had too much time to set in.

#6 Bernie Mc1953

Bernie Mc1953

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:18 AM

This looks like a different Browns team.and that sounds to me healthy but same old Browns finally got that Raven bug and can not get rid of it, THEY WILL LOSE THIS ONE HOPEFULLY.

#7 sami

sami

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,821 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:19 AM

Its time to feed the Browns a some Rice-a-roni.

#8 omar586

omar586

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:34 AM

i dont know y u take out Harewood out of the line up when he was playing so well.

#9 Moderator 2

Moderator 2

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,365 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

Please for all our sakes win
Posted Image

#10 redravenfan

redravenfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,454 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:08 PM

ground and pound . Go ravens

#11 4evermore23

4evermore23

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:14 PM

I hope we put together the puzzles to our offensive and defensive line those two areas are the key to our future in the super bowl apply more pressure to teams offense while defending our own if we cant im gonna hold harbs responsible 4 this 1 we had 2 weeks i hope and look foward to an offensive and defensive explosion this second half of the season pittsburgh is coming lets keep our distance

#12 TheRavengers

TheRavengers

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:19 PM

Pitiful that their defenses are almost exactly the same as the Ravens.

#13 mettro79

mettro79

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,303 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

It's starting to feel like a set-up with all this talk of our record after bye weeks and against Cleveland. It doesn't really matter what we've done in the past after bye weeks (ask Andy Reid). Also this is a Cleveland team that took us to the wire in Week 4, and they've improved since. It's up to us to go in there and show not only Cleveland, but the rest of the NFL that we are as good as we are.

#14 NCMan

NCMan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:45 PM

I say IF we lose this week AND have a weak offensive game, that Cam needs to go. CanCam!! Either way, Pierce them w/some Ground Rice and Road Grader. Don't allow Average Joe any more than 15-20 pass attempts.

#15 EvilWayz

EvilWayz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:57 PM

Its not going to be ok if we lose tomorrow. I really don't know what to say about the way we are playing. I said it earlier and I'll say it again, I will not bail on this team I am A Raven for life, but come on and get this thing rollin.
Everyone thinks that oh Ray Lewis is out and he is important to this team in many ways, but we won 4 in a row without him last season. Just his presence alone is great. I say since he's not going to be on the feild then give him a crack at DC. He been a part of this defense for 16 years nobody knows this defense better than him, and I dont think he can do any worse than dean pees right now.
Something has got to change and now. Lets Go Ravens!!!!! Ball so Hard.

#16 The Greek

The Greek

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,304 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:18 PM

offensive line needs to wake up and open holes for the rb's and give flacco time. flacco you need to move around and make something out of nothing if the line breaks down and no one gets open, after 5 years you should have that mental clock by now and should know that after a few seconds you better roll out or side step to avoid the rush. get dickson leach pierce involved more. time to fix these road issues which date to last year with loses to the jags titans and seahawks. the steelers have a tough game against the giants and if they lose we have a chance to have a 2 game lead if we win. very critical game for us. go ravens!!!

#17 Dwayne10000Watts

Dwayne10000Watts

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

4-3 defense w/Gnata getting double-teamed should leave Sizzle wide open to feast on qbs. Offensively, get back to the Leach-Rice show. No-huddle after the run game has been well-established. Go Ravens!!! :)

#18 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,758 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:07 PM

Its not going to be ok if we lose tomorrow. I really don't know what to say about the way we are playing. I said it earlier and I'll say it again, I will not bail on this team I am A Raven for life, but come on and get this thing rollin.
Everyone thinks that oh Ray Lewis is out and he is important to this team in many ways, but we won 4 in a row without him last season. Just his presence alone is great. I say since he's not going to be on the feild then give him a crack at DC. He been a part of this defense for 16 years nobody knows this defense better than him, and I dont think he can do any worse than dean pees right now.
Something has got to change and now. Lets Go Ravens!!!!! Ball so Hard.

while i agree with what you said, i don't think that statement is usable now because while we did 4 games without Ray last season, we must remember that we had both J.J. and Redding on the roster and a healthy Webb.

~Mili

Militant X 1

RayLewisSig1_zps3a0863e0.png

"I May be Done but I'm not Gone!"

- Ray Lewis

#19 RavenManiac#7

RavenManiac#7

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:09 PM

How come with all this talk about OL changes and different combinations, Bryant McKinnie's name wasn't mentioned? He played LT for 18 games last year at a Much higher level of play than we've seen in even 1 game this year. Inserting him at LT should be the FIRST thing tried given how pathetic our line play has been. What's the matter, Harbs? You still got him in your dog house? Stop hurting this team Harbaugh!

#20 ellicottraven

ellicottraven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,221 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:52 PM

Man what has become of us? I feel more nervous with a game against the Browns - than I have ever been! That just tells me the inconsistencies have finally caught up with me and my confidence... I hope my Ravens change that soon and restore the swagger that was Ravens football!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users