Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Browns Can Do Damage With Brandon Weeden

34 posts in this topic

Browns rookie QB Brandon Weeden has grown since his last matchup with the Ravens.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Browns-Can-Do-Damage-With-Brandon-Weeden/4c47c404-09bb-4f35-86ca-338012ba1d07]View the full article[/url]

They are balanced on offense. If they cut down the drops they could very well have a winning record. They play hard and are better then what their record says.

"What makes it difficult is that they can run the ball well," Williams said. "When they're out there running the ball and getting 100 yards a game, that opens up the passing lanes for him and Weeden's able to go out and perform at a high level."

What a novel concept.

the offense needs to get the ball rolling this week or honestly the Ravens might not win against a below average to mediocre team they should beat 10 out of 10 times

The Browns do this every couple of years. The get a rookie QB and a young running back, have themselves a few good games, and then after a bad second year draft another QB and running back.

Same old same old Browns This is one of those teams that once they get a winning streak they feed on it. Now that they are home something can happen, hopefully we pill this one out tomorrow a big win that is. With all that rest I hope our guys are healthy now because we need this game to start the second half.Good luck tomorrow guys because we are going to need it.We smell Spittburghs breath down our neck.

[i]In the four games since then, Weeden has thrown six touchdowns to three interceptions, and averaged a quarterback rating of 82.2, which isn't far off Joe Flacco's current quarterback rating of 84.0.[/i]

so after 7 games the browns "rookie" QB's rating is similar to our 5th year starting QB's rating? what are you gonna do about that Joe? i want to see!

~Mili

[quote name='Militant X 1' timestamp='1351960212' post='1208138']
[i]In the four games since then, Weeden has thrown six touchdowns to three interceptions, and averaged a quarterback rating of 82.2, which isn't far off Joe Flacco's current quarterback rating of 84.0.[/i]

so after 7 games the browns "rookie" QB's rating is similar to our 5th year starting QB's rating? what are you gonna do about that Joe? i want to see!

~Mili
[/quote]

You didn't read it correctly, in the last "four" games, Weeden has had a QB rating of 82.2. For the season, his QB rating is 70.2.

Uggs Sheepskin Footwear-a Organic Insulator

Amid classy boots or shoes available nowadays, Ugg sheepskin boots flatsoled boot footwear be noticeable wanting to buy importance. Mainly because of the trademark happen to be renowned for their particular cozy comfort along with comfy match together with significant variety in style. Similar to a normal insulator, [url=http://riboparts.com/web/]cheap uggs[/url] the following twin-faced diploma made shoe design and style gives twin and even triples good value. Having care, it really is certainly the perfect manner waste durability.

UGG boots are generally known [url=http://www.clarefeeney.com/view/ugg/]cheap ugg boots[/url] to generally be made of luxury wool felt, that is a twice confronted lambskin tan around australia especially for boots apply. In fact, sheepskin features fell in to reputation seeing that personal preferences to be able to synthetic leather soared up to now decades. Due to the progress inside modern technology, the well known ugg in the section involving Sydney, which include Merino degree, is actually regarded as the top substance with regard to wintertime shoes or boots while it [url=http://www.clarefeeney.com/view/ugg/]cheap uggs[/url] is certainly ultimate in relaxation and different in style. And the shoes supporting the logo UGG are generally composed of these components [url=http://www.cdwater.com.cn/xinwen/web/]cheap uggs[/url] in order to secure their very own exceptional comfy advantages together with unique style. Although a lot of these healthy flatsoled supports an awesome air circulation to prevent humidity in addition to humidity, just like a pure insulator or simply thermostat, a lot of these sheepskin boot footwear of the trademark can as well be water-resistant with a water-proof cure. You will discover dirt as well as h2o resilient fumigations you can get in sneaker merchants. Dispersed on the footwear prior to sporting, products will always make any shoe more difficult for dust and or [url=http://www.clarefeeney.com/view/ugg/]cheap uggs[/url] grim to stay into the footwear.

Irrefutably, Ugg sheepskin boots wool felt footwear is a good movement these days in addition to world-wide men and women are ready for and may applaud for virtually any recently modified ugg boot type. Having said that, for the large attractiveness, chances are that you will definately get bogus better shoes or boots or poor ugg footwear, which are distributing in the marketplace position. Thereby keep in mind to ensure ones getting shoes are created from 100% genuine Merino down intended for credibility. Merino is usually a strain of lamb very prized with regard to their softest and greatest constructed from wool available today. Along with the special of Merino flatsoled will be the trunk is usually put on cozy both in warmer summer months and during winter season.

Put on this nice degree feet regarding Ugg sheepskin boots! Have fun together with sense this winter to help best by using every single untroubled consideration with the Uggs degree boots.

The fact that everyone knows how dangerous Cleveland can be tells me that we are not going to go into Cleveland and underestimate them. I think we need to go in there and slow the game down while executing. We are the better team, we just need to play to our potential.

[quote name='bigdaddycompton' timestamp='1351960965' post='1208148']
You didn't read it correctly, in the last "four" games, Weeden has had a QB rating of 82.2. For the season, his QB rating is 70.2.
[/quote]

thanks BDC. my whole point was that our 5th year starting QB's rating definitely needs to be and should be better than the rookies. other than that, i wanna see how Joe responds after that horrible loss and the bye week.

~Mili

Weeden and the Browns are improving and the Ravens have been regressing. Hmmmmm.........They now have a running game and a passing game and our defense is sliding. Hmmmmmm.........Doesn't fill me with a great deal of confidence. We shall see.

Weeden is going to throw another interception for a touchdown and Terrell Suggs and Co. are going to shut the run down. Then Flacco and Ray Rice are going to get the ball rolling with a nice mixture away from home.

[quote name='sami' timestamp='1351958667' post='1208124']
The Browns do this every couple of years. The get a rookie QB and a young running back, have themselves a few good games, and then after a bad second year draft another QB and running back.
[/quote]

Really? How many other examples do you have of this so called "every few years" pattern?

[quote name='Militant X 1' timestamp='1351960212' post='1208138']

~Mili
[/quote]With a garbage O-line, Flacco will not play fine.

Lets play with our D of old and our Offense at a high level and we can call this a win. But I don't think that we will play that good because the browns are a hard team to beat. Come on Ravens I know we can win this!!!

[quote name='CxM_27' timestamp='1351976491' post='1208252']
Our defense will struggle because Pees Sucks
[/quote]

You will have a treat tomorrow then...

@J.Flacco#5,yeah,he was in the Yankee minor system[I believe],as for the defense they can't let him get comfortable in the pocket they have to get him to move around and contain him!

[quote name='bmore_kman' timestamp='1351986566' post='1208329']
Really? How many other examples do you have of this so called "every few years" pattern?
[/quote]Yeah, I do. 2003 kelly holcomb, 2004 luke mcnown, 2006 Derek Anderson, 2007 Brady Quinn, 2010 Colt Mcoy, 2012 brandon Weedon.

Sounds to me like our writers are trying to scare us in to believing that we are in trouble with this(so call)new and improved Brownies.Sorry,but I'm not buying this crap,the Ravens have a lot to prove to us,the fans and them selves.Don't think for 1 min that were gonna lay down too this team cause that's not gonna happened in my eyes.I have faith and belief in my RAVENS to kick their butts and shut up the haters.

lol who wrote this article some browns beat reporter ,i mean i can tell you exactly what the browns are going to do tomorrow
1.hand the ball to richardson and screen him if its there
2.Throw slant patterns to Gordon and Little who drops about 95% of the passes anyways

the only thing im worried about is the line change and will Cam use Ray rice with leech Properly ,i expect Boldin to have a Huge Game looking at past stats and if not him to get Pitta involved more who vanished from the offense ,because the browns are awful at covering Te's

im going to stick by this all year and all start it off by saying Pees wont be here next season thank god for that ,because the 3-4 is not working ,and there is no change in personal or chaos blitzing ,we need to go back to the 4-3 with disguised blitzes because i do not care if a team runs 300 times a game if you go on % theres a great chance that not only does that eat much of the clock up fumbles increase ,and running the 4-3 has won us a superbowl and enables us to have that extra guy out there to prevent teams from passing all over us quickly down the field ,esp since Ray is out and Webb is out it def would be the way i would go as a coach i pay a little more attention to defense Detail mainly because im more of a defensive coach and feel that wins football Games.