Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Who's Playing, Who's Not vs. Browns

44 posts in this topic

DE Pernell McPhee has been ruled out and DT Haloti Ngata is questionable.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Whos-Playing-Whos-Not-vs-Browns/4caf8f40-92a0-4da7-915a-8d3162cb2191]View the full article[/url]

really don't know what to expect with this defense come Sunday.we shall find out what,if anything has changed with time off.

the d-line is bleeding pretty badly. hope the young guys can step up or richardson will make his fantasy owners extremely happy. go ravens!!

alot of injuries.. but when we are healthy we are a super bowl team. if everyone steps it up we can get that trophy! STAY HUNGRY

For people saying there are a lot of injuries, it's only because the NFL fined the Front Office and so they're being picky with every player. So most of the people are very minor injuries. As for Haloti Ngata being questionable, NFL is reporting that he will play but not a lot of snaps.

Im expecting big things from McPhee after this week, 2 weeks off should be enough for his knee

This team is "Relentless" and the Defense is gonna Perservere through the injuries! This bye was rite on time and we are about to see the Ravens "Do Work"! "Ball So Hard" is Back in the Building! Thats what the "D" was Missing! And Joe Flacco and Ray Rice and Co. got the rest! "Im up, Im up, Im up Im up"! GUCCI!

[quote name='mettro79' timestamp='1351896506' post='1207927']
I'm hoping it's like when you lose one of your senses and the others become stronger.
[/quote]

They don't become stronger - you just lean on them more ;)

bio

[quote name='BmoreB' timestamp='1351897203' post='1207932']
Whatever! Just win[/quote]

Nope, that'sthe level of teams like the Browns, the Chiefs or the Raiders. We're a better team than that. We need wins we deserve and earn, where our prime contributor isn't luck. Where we don't only win but convince.

bio

its good mcphee is getting the rest. he needs to come back at full speed for the steelers we can afford to let him get healthy but ngata....... we kinda need him all the time even against the browns who are looking like there gona give us a tough fight.

the Ravens will be fresh and ready to play! bring the noise on Sunday fellas. bring the noise!

~Mili

[quote name='Purple Dawg 96' timestamp='1351896155' post='1207922']
This team is "Relentless" and the Defense is gonna Perservere through the injuries! This bye was rite on time and we are about to see the Ravens "Do Work"! "Ball So Hard" is Back in the Building! Thats what the "D" was Missing! And Joe Flacco and Ray Rice and Co. got the rest! "Im up, Im up, Im up Im up"! GUCCI!
[/quote]
"What" are "you" talking "about?"
[quote name='iluvpurple' timestamp='1351896201' post='1207924']
Ummm, what does "Terrell Suggs, (ankle)" mean?!!
[/quote]
His achilles. They listed it just for fun. lol

I just want the Ravens to win, and I don't want Joe Flacco doing it on his own. I would like for him to enlist Ray Rice to get the win for us. Please.... Cam and Joe - are you listening?

[quote name='reddog54' timestamp='1351911762' post='1208016']
can anyone tell me why our receivers could not get open in their last game?????
[/quote]

No. I have no answer for you. This happened the last time we played Houston in the playoffs. Zero separation ... nowhere for Flacco to go with the ball. Its not only with Houston, but there are game where we have a tough time getting guys open and it is exacerbated by the fact that the O line will give precious little time for them to run their routes.

The entire D line continues to be banged up. The only one healthy is Cody. Too bad he's playing like, well, you know...

Think it is time for him to step up? I do.

I have made a conscious effort after reading this injury report, that I will not be reading anymore injury reports for the remainder of the season...makes me too anxious. After reading that I think I have a headache, lol.

Next man Up : can't wait to see more from Bryan Hall and Deangelo Tyson, despite the harsh losss in texas, these two guys have shown some good things and deserves more playing time especially after the really poor plays of our so called starting D-line.
Hall is maybe undersized for the nose but kelly gregg (my all time favorite ravens) was too , he has great explosivity and hustle. Tyson is not flashy but was really solid during the texans final quarter, he held more than his ground and the proven Texans Oline (and probowl center) has never been able to push him around, i've rewatched closely this game and the plays of this two youngsters and i'm confortable with them if cody /Kemo/jones and co continue to struggle. GO ravens GO

Maybe behind all these injuries we can see how good everyone else who's not injured and hopefully playing will be. Please, no repeats of the last game.