12 replies to this topic

#1 Yum Chickens

Yum Chickens

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:57 PM

This guy is great. Just trashing the rules of the Injury Report. Good for him.

http://www.baltimore...0,3465553.story

#2 UMDan

UMDan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:17 PM

Harbaugh is the man and what he says makes sense to me. Bringing up HIPAA was amusing and probably incorrect, but I was glad to see him fired up.

#3 Moderator 2

Moderator 2

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,970 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

IDK HIPPA is pretty broad, I always wondered how teams got away with injury reports after it was enacted, I'm assuming the players sign a release. It was a nightmare when I was a visiting nurse.
68f2a8.jpg

#4 bMore Heathen

bMore Heathen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:05 PM

Harbs gettin saucy.... I like it. But he will probably be fined!!

#5 AsianRice

AsianRice

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,316 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:21 PM

IDK HIPPA is pretty broad, I always wondered how teams got away with injury reports after it was enacted, I'm assuming the players sign a release. It was a nightmare when I was a visiting nurse.

Depending who is the nurse......
2013 WORLD CHAMPION

#6 nextgen_RavensFan

nextgen_RavensFan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

Why is what Harb's say's news at all. The guy speaks one thing but does nothing. OK so he knows we need to give Rice the ball more. So when was this new news ? He knows McKinnie is a must on the field but does he play him, No. He knows our defense is horrible but does he make any moves to improve it, no. The guy is like a politician, talks the talk but never follows up. The team has been riding on the defense since Ryan left and now that it is time to creative on offense to pick up slack for the defense he pulls the ball out of our best players hands. Oh wait Cam says Joe is doing that with his audibles ? Is it Cam, Is it Joe or is it Harb's ? Harb's has the final call in any situation so i would say Harb's. But then who knows right. Pee's knows we have a problem on D, well congratulations so does the rest of the league.
This spot reserved for Super Bowl celebratory images !!

#7 arnie_uk

arnie_uk

Like a Boss!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,954 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

Why is what Harb's say's news at all. The guy speaks one thing but does nothing. OK so he knows we need to give Rice the ball more. So when was this new news ? He knows McKinnie is a must on the field but does he play him, No. He knows our defense is horrible but does he make any moves to improve it, no. The guy is like a politician, talks the talk but never follows up. The team has been riding on the defense since Ryan left and now that it is time to creative on offense to pick up slack for the defense he pulls the ball out of our best players hands. Oh wait Cam says Joe is doing that with his audibles ? Is it Cam, Is it Joe or is it Harb's ? Harb's has the final call in any situation so i would say Harb's. But then who knows right. Pee's knows we have a problem on D, well congratulations so does the rest of the league.

and this has what to do with this thread, article or what harbs said, how?

#8 Moderator 2

Moderator 2

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,970 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:45 PM

Depending who is the nurse......

Not when it was like flipping a light switch with no provisions put in place with time sheets and stuff like that. I always kept my records in a locked box.
Play nice guys please. The afor mention post Arnie has a lot to do with every thing cleHarbs has been saying all week. Since some of I refuse to pay for the Sun I am assume the article is a culmination or all the pressers this week.
68f2a8.jpg

#9 baroquenspirit

baroquenspirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

Every coach hates this thing....Bellicheck handles it the best.

#10 K-Dog

K-Dog

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,307 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

I would LOVE to see "hang nail " on an injury report.
K-Dog

"Animals want to learn how to talk so they can hang out with me." Ray Lewis

#11 display name

display name

Gotham's Reckoning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,981 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

I agree with Harbs. Goodell has to chill with the fines.
In fact, I don't think a team should have to give ANY information on these things.
It's called the element of suprise.

The Raven, on 03 Jan 2012-624 PM, said:

"You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day"

VIVA LA BUTT-FUMBLE!!!

Malkavian Raven, on 4 June 2014, said: "Display's off his meds again. Alert the white coats with the butterfly nets."

#12 display name

display name

Gotham's Reckoning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,981 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

Amen!

The Raven, on 03 Jan 2012-624 PM, said:

"You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day"

VIVA LA BUTT-FUMBLE!!!

Malkavian Raven, on 4 June 2014, said: "Display's off his meds again. Alert the white coats with the butterfly nets."

#13 rlh445

rlh445

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

Well Harbs, blame Vegas. Those guys just haaaaaaaaaave to know every little thing so they can make the spread just so....God I hate how money runs the world the way it does. I say Harbs should take his own advice and start doing it the Belicheat way. Just list every player with a hangnail, cough, a little scrape on the knee from skateboarding (Flacco) and anything else. Have all 53 guys on the injury report. That's what I'd do.

This is football, not teacups with the Queen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users