Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yum Chickens

Harbaugh sounds off on Injury Report

13 posts in this topic

This guy is great. Just trashing the rules of the Injury Report. Good for him.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-harbaugh-criticizes-nfl-over-injury-report-20121102,0,3465553.story

Harbaugh is the man and what he says makes sense to me. Bringing up HIPAA was amusing and probably incorrect, but I was glad to see him fired up.

IDK HIPPA is pretty broad, I always wondered how teams got away with injury reports after it was enacted, I'm assuming the players sign a release. It was a nightmare when I was a visiting nurse.

[quote name='Moderator 2' timestamp='1351889225' post='1207863']
IDK HIPPA is pretty broad, I always wondered how teams got away with injury reports after it was enacted, I'm assuming the players sign a release. [b] It was a nightmare when I was a visiting nurse[/b].
[/quote]
Depending who is the nurse......

Why is what Harb's say's news at all. The guy speaks one thing but does nothing. OK so he knows we need to give Rice the ball more. So when was this new news ? He knows McKinnie is a must on the field but does he play him, No. He knows our defense is horrible but does he make any moves to improve it, no. The guy is like a politician, talks the talk but never follows up. The team has been riding on the defense since Ryan left and now that it is time to creative on offense to pick up slack for the defense he pulls the ball out of our best players hands. Oh wait Cam says Joe is doing that with his audibles ? Is it Cam, Is it Joe or is it Harb's ? Harb's has the final call in any situation so i would say Harb's. But then who knows right. Pee's knows we have a problem on D, well congratulations so does the rest of the league.

[quote name='nextgen_RavensFan' timestamp='1351894894' post='1207912']
Why is what Harb's say's news at all. The guy speaks one thing but does nothing. OK so he knows we need to give Rice the ball more. So when was this new news ? He knows McKinnie is a must on the field but does he play him, No. He knows our defense is horrible but does he make any moves to improve it, no. The guy is like a politician, talks the talk but never follows up. The team has been riding on the defense since Ryan left and now that it is time to creative on offense to pick up slack for the defense he pulls the ball out of our best players hands. Oh wait Cam says Joe is doing that with his audibles ? Is it Cam, Is it Joe or is it Harb's ? Harb's has the final call in any situation so i would say Harb's. But then who knows right. Pee's knows we have a problem on D, well congratulations so does the rest of the league.
[/quote]and this has what to do with this thread, article or what harbs said, how?

[quote name='AsianRice' timestamp='1351891281' post='1207883']
Depending who is the nurse......
[/quote]Not when it was like flipping a light switch with no provisions put in place with time sheets and stuff like that. I always kept my records in a locked box.
Play nice guys please. The afor mention post Arnie has a lot to do with every thing cleHarbs has been saying all week. Since some of I refuse to pay for the Sun I am assume the article is a culmination or all the pressers this week.

I would [b]LOVE[/b] to see "hang nail " on an injury report.

I agree with Harbs. Goodell has to chill with the fines.
In fact, I don't think a team should have to give ANY information on these things.
It's called the element of suprise.

[quote name='nextgen_RavensFan' timestamp='1351894894' post='1207912']
[/quote]
Amen!

Well Harbs, blame Vegas. Those guys just haaaaaaaaaave to know every little thing so they can make the spread just so....God I hate how money runs the world the way it does. I say Harbs should take his own advice and start doing it the Belicheat way. Just list every player with a hangnail, cough, a little scrape on the knee from skateboarding (Flacco) and anything else. Have all 53 guys on the injury report. That's what I'd do.