Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JO_75

Week 9 Discussion (Other Games)

451 posts in this topic

Week 9 is here, and my goodness I can't believe we are almost through the regular season. Things kick off with the Chiefs visiting the San Diego Chargers on Thursday Night Football. I almost want to pick the Chiefs to win tonight... oh hell I'm picking the Chiefs over the Chargers as my Upset.

Big Games this week:

- Miami vs Indianapolis: Currently both would be the 5th and 6th Seeds in the AFC.

- Pittsburgh vs Giants: A Battle of 2004 Draft Class Quarterbacks, and can Ben survive against the Giants Defense who has been pretty good as of late.

- Dallas vs Atlanta: The Sunday Night game, can Atlanta go 8-0 and keep their hopes alive of 16-0?

- Broncos vs Bengals: Bengals coming off a Bye and Peyton Manning faces a Bengals Defense that will look to stop Peyton.

So do you guys think the Chargers can beat the Chiefs after only putting up 6 points against the Browns last week?

no doubt chargers will win, chiefs can't really score TDs and they play in SD

What are the chances Norv turner is fired if the Chiefs win tonight?

[quote name='JO_75' timestamp='1351812165' post='1207442']
What are the chances Norv turner is fired if the Chiefs win tonight?
[/quote]

According to NFL Network, pretty good. And no, I don't want him as OC. Rivers has been regressing for two years.

You know it's November when... The Chargers begin playing well.

They just wasted that big first drive by turning it over. It's November and while the Chargers have finally woke up, the Chiefs still haven't changed.

Albert Breer posted this on his Twitter:

[quote]The record for worst turnover margin is minus-30, set by the 1948 Chicago Rockets. Again, KC is already at minus-19[/quote]

Jared Gaither got away with a personal foul, if he was still a Raven and he did that, they would have called it a personal foul penalty, or if a Chiefs player did that the refs wouldn't hesitate to throw the flag.

Chiefs get a Field Goal.

Chargers lead 10 to 3 with 2:51 left in the first half.

The most entertaining thing all night, a fight. The Chargers should have gotten a penalty for getting involved in it as well. Penalties should have offset.

Phillip Rivers just CHOKED!!!!!

The Chargers had a chance to put this game away at half with a 17 to 3 lead, but now the Chiefs have momentum and get the ball back to start the second half.

Tick.. Tock.. Tick.. Tock.

And on that note I'm done watching this disgrace. Lets see how the thunder do without harden.

Those were the dumbest predictions I have ever heard. All of them will be wrong.

Wow... the Chargers turn it over on Special Teams and give the Chiefs the best field position they have had all game.

Mike Mayock, I love you and your the only Draft Expert I'll listen to but damn stop making excuses for the Chargers poor play.

Flipped over just to see missed field goal lol. Norv Turners face said it all, lucky motha lovah

I was high on Danario Alexander as a UDFA. He will always have issues with heath, but he's a solid contributor when on the field. He'll likely never garnish an expensive contract, so he's a high upside, low risk player. I honestly wish we would've picked him up.

This game is now over. I guess the Chargers players want to continue having a mediocre coach and continue missing the playoffs. All they had to do is lose this game and then they could have got rid of Norv and started to become more than 8-8. Guess they just like missing the playoffs and being average.