Ravens at Texans      Roster      Game Rewind   

Photo

[News] Late For Work 10/31: King: Cardinals Interested In Bryant McKinnie

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
67 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,041 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:00 AM

Three ways Browns looking better. Power rankings. If Harbs wanted to be a smart aleck …

View the full article

#2 1 + 1 = 2

1 + 1 = 2

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:39 AM

what could we realistically get for a 33 year old tackle who has weight and character issues? I can't imagine we bring him back next year but I think the value of having insurance for injury on O-line will is a better value than getting a late round pick. I would be shocked if arizona would give anything more than a 6th round for him.

#3 The Greek

The Greek

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,674 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:40 AM

i would bring gorrer back in a second. keep mckinnie unless arizona is willing to give us a 4th rnder or better.

#4 Purple Dawg 96

Purple Dawg 96

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:42 AM

Let the Card's keep looking! The Ravens need Big Mac's fresh legs later in the season, short yardage and goal line situations! NOPE! "I got some Ocean Side property in Vegas" if they are interested in that! LOL!

#5 ravenwildman

ravenwildman

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:11 AM

I heard that the Cardinals are offering a bag of doritos, a six pack of Coors, a slightly used stripper pole, and two passes to the Chicken farm in Nevada for him......but that is just a rumor

:D

#6 Jasont505

Jasont505

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:21 AM

I would definitley bring back Gorrer! With our lack of pass rush we need all the help we can get at corner. As far as McKinnie goes... I would keep him unles Arizona offers Ozzie something crazy he cant say no to.

#7 CxM_27

CxM_27

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:26 AM

Mckinnie isnt good at Run blocking which is when he is brought in.. I think we need to move on. And who didn't love more draft picks? & plus that's a roster spit where we could bring up Hamilton or sign gorrer

#8 Bernie Mc1953

Bernie Mc1953

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:45 AM

What I AM GOING TO DO IS LET THE COACHES COACH AND i will watch and see what happens after one game at a time That is what we all should do 5-2 may look ugly to you but to me it looks real good from where I am sitting. Ask the Squeelers/

#9 Grapple Raven

Grapple Raven

MVP

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,549 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:47 AM

He was just coming in to his own, just starting to show his potential, plus he knows the system, I say get Gorrer back,imho.

#10 tick101

tick101

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:47 AM

this can go either way... now since there really in need of a good vet like McKinnie we might can get a steal at a 3rd round pick and sign gorrer back because he was good. but the bad thing is if we do let him go and one of our guys go down then it can probably hurt us in the long run... these are hard decisions to make. I just don't know how this one will go but trust in ozzie.

#11 stixfix69

stixfix69

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,754 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:52 AM

5-2 only ranking that matters.....:)

#12 Waka Flocka Flacco

Waka Flocka Flacco

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:02 AM

I'd say keep McKinney if all we're getting is a 6th or 7th rounder. The reason I say this is because we should be getting at least two high picks (two compensatory 4th & 5th rounders maybe a 3rd if possible) for losing JJ ,Grubbs, Redding, Zibby and Haruki. I'd rather keep McKinney as insurance but a 5th rounder would be tempting. Looks like we'll be gettting a lot of draft picks next season!

#13 MDpgRaven

MDpgRaven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:02 AM

the Injury list in hockey is bette. example; lower body injury??? haha. i would put all 53 men on every week. tell them to pack sand.

#14 Dwayne10000Watts

Dwayne10000Watts

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:09 AM

I like the stop the run even if it means abandoning the pass defense idea. Especially w/this upcoming game. Pound them sore ribs Richardson has. Let's finish the 1st half of our season strong. Go Ravens!!! :)

#15 bshu_kory

bshu_kory

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:15 AM

ray rice: cut himself while shaving. may miss practice time it was a nasty cut haha.

#16 Dwayne10000Watts

Dwayne10000Watts

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:15 AM

this can go either way... now since there really in need of a good vet like McKinnie we might can get a steal at a 3rd round pick and sign gorrer back because he was good. but the bad thing is if we do let him go and one of our guys go down then it can probably hurt us in the long run... these are hard decisions to make. I just don't know how this one will go but trust in ozzie.

Yes!!! Ozzie has NEVER failed, yet. They try to point fingers and say this one's a bust, that one's a bust. But, to date, we have yet to have a bust. Just do you Wiz!!! :)

#17 steelcityraven

steelcityraven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,548 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:17 AM

Letting go of McKinnie depends on two things
1. WHat the CARDS have to offer.... IDK... if they could give us fair trade value??
2. WHat we really think of JAH RIED and his ability. if he is as solid as we are hoping...this could make McKinnie and his problems expendable... but If we are nto that confident in JAH.... we cant afford to let McKinnie go even if the deal is right!

#18 GO_Ravens

GO_Ravens

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:29 AM

We need Mckinnie for depth unless they give us a 2nd or 3rd he will stay. I think the oline should be.......Oher KO Birk Yanda Reid.

#19 Berkeley_Raven

Berkeley_Raven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:29 AM

What would the Cardinals have to offer that we could use right now? It's better for the Ravens if McKinnie sticks around, KO had one injury scare already.

#20 Tyrone Jones

Tyrone Jones

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:33 AM

Danny Gorrer would give us dept for Webb.