Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ghost1986

The Walking Dead Season 3 (Spoiler Alert)

321 posts in this topic

Well it's almost time for the new season of The Walking Dead. I'm watching the 2nd season on Xfinity onDemand and they have a 6-minute behind the scenes feature with the cast talking about Season 3 and we finally get the answer to one of the plot holes we've been wondering about. I won't say, but I also saw evidence of it in an anti-Dish ad. This season is going to be so brutal. I already know it due to reading the comics. I'm still not sure about anything though due to some of the things that happened in the 2nd season. But for those who don't know, the new season starts October 14th. Can't wait

Cannot wait!

Slightly related, I'm thinking about making the trip to Orlando for this years Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios. The main theme is The Walking Dead so it promises to scare the living crap outta me. They are also doing a Silent Hill theme as well which makes me nervous just thinking about it, lol. I'll be miserable the entire time but in hindsight it will be awesome!

[quote name='BloodRaven' timestamp='1349243996' post='1176134']
I'll watch, but only to see Lori die.
[/quote]

That may be some time, bud. I wouldn't expect to see that happen until after she has the baby. Then comes the new spinoff " The Crawling Dead ". lol

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1349243054' post='1176131']
Cannot wait!

Slightly related, I'm thinking about making the trip to Orlando for this years Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios. The main theme is The Walking Dead so it promises to scare the living crap outta me. They are also doing a Silent Hill theme as well which makes me nervous just thinking about it, lol. I'll be miserable the entire time but in hindsight it will be awesome!
[/quote]

Dont usually quote myself, but I wanted to share this link if anyone wanted to know what the heck I am referring to......

[url="http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/index.html"]http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/index.html[/url]

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1349274601' post='1176203']
Dont usually quote myself, but I wanted to share this link if anyone wanted to know what the heck I am referring to......

[url="http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/index.html"]http://www.halloween...ando/index.html[/url]
[/quote]

I read about it in Game Informer... looks really really cool!!

[quote name='BloodRaven' timestamp='1349243996' post='1176134']
I'll watch, but only to see Lori die.
[/quote]

LOL
I'll second that. She's probably my most hated character in TV / movie history!

[quote name='YYZ66' timestamp='1349377460' post='1176941']
LOL
I'll second that. She's probably my most hated character in TV / movie history!
[/quote]
Um...Carl anyone? Granted it's a result of Lori's horrible parenting that he's always escaping right under her nose, but curiosity killed the cat. I was rewatching Season 2 with my gf and we both agreed we hated Carl the most right above Dale and Shane.

[quote name='ghost1986' timestamp='1349403188' post='1177171']
Um...Carl anyone? Granted it's a result of Lori's horrible parenting that he's always escaping right under her nose, but curiosity killed the cat. I was rewatching Season 2 with my gf and we both agreed we hated Carl the most right above Dale and Shane.
[/quote]

Good point. Snot nosed little *******! :lol:
But you can give a kid a little slack. Lori is just an idiot. That speech she gave Shane basically saying I'd be with you if it wasn't for Rick. He then goes to kill Rick, but obviously Rick had figured it out. Then she gets all pissed off at Rick for killing Shane. It was her freakin' fault the whole mess happened!!! ugh....

[quote name='cursona pirate' timestamp='1349437305' post='1177292']
I hope everyone dies.
[/quote]

Thanks for the insight! :D

I can't believe its almost back on already. I'm so excited to see what this prison is going to bring. Hopefully a lot more violence and horror, last season drifted away from that a little bit.

[quote name='sliceanddic3' timestamp='1349472382' post='1177525']
I can't believe its almost back on already. I'm so excited to see what this prison is going to bring. Hopefully a lot more violence and horror, last season drifted away from that a little bit.
[/quote]
Much more horror. If it sticks to the comic even a little bit, it's going to blow your minds. I wanna say what I've seen in previews, but I feel it would be a spoiler.

I started reading the comics on my kindle fire. I'm at the point where season three begins.

Should I stop reading? I don't want the show spoiled.

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1349490831' post='1177769']
I started reading the comics on my kindle fire. I'm at the point where season three begins.

Should I stop reading? I don't want the show spoiled.
[/quote]
Nope. Keep going. I just finished the latest release and my gf(bless her heart) pre-ordered the next one for me. They do differ from the show quite a bit.

[quote name='cursona pirate' timestamp='1349437305' post='1177292']
I hope everyone dies.
[/quote]

I grant you your wish.

I think Carrol might get it. In one of the previews I saw her getting close to a body on the ground. I'm not her biggest fan, but I think she and Daryl help each other out a lot. Whenever one's down they pick each other up. Well at least she tries too. And Carl better quit being the wanderer roaming from town to town. I don't know why they made him so annoying in the show.

[quote name='ghost1986' timestamp='1349731985' post='1182326']
I think Carrol might get it. In one of the previews I saw her getting close to a body on the ground. I'm not her biggest fan, but I think she and Daryl help each other out a lot. Whenever one's down they pick each other up. Well at least she tries too.
[/quote]

That's why I like Carol, she actually tries, stays out of the way, and doesn't start any stupid drama with the rest of the group like Lori or even Andrea does. I hope she doesn't die, but she is definitely on the verge of thinking "Screw this, I give up on life, just kill me now."

AMC tweeted the other day that they got to see episode 1 of season 3, and its the best of the series yet. I can't wait! 4 more days!

There's a marathon from today until tomorrow on AMC. Just watching the first episode is getting me really excited!

Still not sure it's a virus, but if so, then it's something similar to The Crazies. Still don't see how it would be possible for it to be spread all over the country. And if I remember correctly, it was all over the world. I think it's more along the lines of something said in the original Dawn of the Dead: "When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth." But I'm thinking too deep. I love the opening of this finale episode. All the zombies migrating together to form a horde

EDIT: I still can't believe Lori's looks in this scene. What's she so upset about? She made Shane believe he had a shot with her. She needs to die. Less than 10 minutes