Photo

What game are you going to this year?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#1 757RavensFan

757RavensFan

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,292 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:42 AM

Outside of the season tix holders, what games have you attended or planning on attending this season? They only game I may make is the game against the Redskins in their bldg. I wanted to go to the Cowboys game, but schedule conflict won't allow it.

#2 1/28/01

1/28/01

Error 404

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,588 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:06 AM

Went to the opener and may go to the home Steelers game.

I have tickets available to me for just about every game, but I prefer watching the games on TV these days.
Posted Image

#3 jus'_crAzy

jus'_crAzy

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:07 AM

I went to the Thursday night game vs the Browns. Rain-tastic! I had my Ravens cowboy hat to protect me.

(OO=[||][||]=OO)  ///M

#4 Purple Nurple

Purple Nurple

Telling It Like It Is Since 1974

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,143 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:09 AM

Went to the opener and Ill pony up some ungodly amount of money for post season tix Im sure.

newsigg2_zps9e6531bd.jpg

#5 funky141

funky141

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:42 AM

Giants game in December..

#6 PuRock

PuRock

Skull Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,824 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:54 AM

I'm actually looking forward to watching a game at home during a normal time.

I went to the NE game, which was incredible. Then I went to the Browns game where we got poured on and was an overall rough outing. Probably going to more games just don't know which ones. Who needs season tickets when you have a couple active ticket connections (giving me tickets for free).

Edited by PuRock, 02 October 2012 - 09:55 AM.

Posted Image

#7 FerrariFan87

FerrariFan87

Trust Me, A Jedi I Am

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,327 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:56 AM

Went to the season opener and am going to the Raiders game in November.

2550rra.jpg

#8 Russia78

Russia78

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:57 AM

My husband and i plus a few friends would like to do some tailgating for the Oct 14th game is that even possible to do a this late date? How would we get parking passes? I'm new at the tailgating thing new at setting one up that is and i am looking for suggestions

#9 ravens__

ravens__

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,984 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:30 AM

Went to the season opener and the Pats game. Gonna be going to the Steelers game and maybe making the trip down south to Landover for the Redskins game. We'll see...

2010 BR.com "You Pick 'em" Champion

10fqgjp.jpg

#10 PuRock

PuRock

Skull Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,824 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:56 AM

Went to the season opener and the Pats game. Gonna be going to the Steelers game and maybe making the trip down south to Landover for the Redskins game. We'll see...

Thinking about going to Landover as well. I'm sure you can find 'cheaper' tickets and that crowd isn't intimidating at all.
Posted Image

#11 hiphopvenom

hiphopvenom

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:16 PM

I will be attending the ravens/chargers game here in San Diego then flying out 5 days later to see the ravens/Steelers game...its going to be a great month!

#12 Nightman

Nightman

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

I will be going to the game against the Raiders and the Ravens-Redskins game in Landover, I got a good deal on Stubhub, rather than deal with the scalpers at FedEx on game day. I'm looking for a good bus trip from the Rockville area to FedEx. I did put down a reservation with a charter company from the Rockville Hooters to FedEx, but I don't like the customer service I received over the phone. Fortunately I did not put any money down yet either via cash, check or credit card so I'm not locked in to this deal yet.

Edited by Nightman, 02 October 2012 - 05:38 PM.

#13 Moderator 2

Moderator 2

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,189 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

My husband and i plus a few friends would like to do some tailgating for the Oct 14th game is that even possible to do a this late date? How would we get parking passes? I'm new at the tailgating thing new at setting one up that is and i am looking for suggestions

J lot is a pay as you go lot, need to get there early, Closest parking has lots and people to direct you to them
68f2a8.jpg

#14 JO_75

JO_75

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,008 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:25 PM

I went to the Thursday night game vs the Browns. Rain-tastic! I had my Ravens cowboy hat to protect me.

Haha same here, rain makes football better! I know many folks were leaving but me and my friend sat through the rain and stayed for the whole game. It seems the Browns game may be the only game I'm going to go to this year unless more tickets become available for other games like they did for the Browns game.

Edited by JO_75, 02 October 2012 - 09:27 PM.

#15 Moderator 4

Moderator 4

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

J lot is a pay as you go lot, need to get there early, Closest parking has lots and people to direct you to them

Lot J was sold out prior to the last two night games. However, Parkwhiz, which is a firm linked to this site will broker you a tailgate spot -- just make sure it's in a safe neighborhood.
Posted Image

#16 RavensAndrea

RavensAndrea

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:13 AM

I'm coming to Cleveland on Sunday from Niagara Falls, Canada.....looking for some Ravens fans to hang with!!!

#17 NorthBayRaven

NorthBayRaven

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

We're going(5) to Cleveland as well , hope to see other Ravens fans as well

#18 AZravensfan

AZravensfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:23 AM

I will be attending the ravens/chargers game here in San Diego then flying out 5 days later to see the ravens/Steelers game...its going to be a great month!

I will be heading to the San Diego game myself! Been 4 years since I moved out to AZ and I am excited to go see a game in person after all this time! Hoping there is some good tailgating and a nice ravens bar to hang out before and after the game,