Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

757RavensFan

What game are you going to this year?

18 posts in this topic

Outside of the season tix holders, what games have you attended or planning on attending this season? They only game I may make is the game against the Redskins in their bldg. I wanted to go to the Cowboys game, but schedule conflict won't allow it.

Went to the opener and may go to the home Steelers game.

I have tickets available to me for just about every game, but I prefer watching the games on TV these days.

Went to the opener and Ill pony up some ungodly amount of money for post season tix Im sure.

I'm actually looking forward to watching a game at home during a normal time.

I went to the NE game, which was incredible. Then I went to the Browns game where we got poured on and was an overall rough outing. Probably going to more games just don't know which ones. Who needs season tickets when you have a couple active ticket connections (giving me tickets for free).

My husband and i plus a few friends would like to do some tailgating for the Oct 14th game is that even possible to do a this late date? How would we get parking passes? I'm new at the tailgating thing new at setting one up that is and i am looking for suggestions

Went to the season opener and the Pats game. Gonna be going to the Steelers game and maybe making the trip down south to Landover for the Redskins game. We'll see...

[quote name='ravens__' timestamp='1349195445' post='1175533']
Went to the season opener and the Pats game. Gonna be going to the Steelers game and maybe making the trip down south to Landover for the Redskins game. We'll see...
[/quote]

Thinking about going to Landover as well. I'm sure you can find 'cheaper' tickets and that crowd isn't intimidating at all.

I will be attending the ravens/chargers game here in San Diego then flying out 5 days later to see the ravens/Steelers game...its going to be a great month!

I will be going to the game against the Raiders and the Ravens-Redskins game in Landover, I got a good deal on Stubhub, rather than deal with the scalpers at FedEx on game day. I'm looking for a good bus trip from the Rockville area to FedEx. I did put down a reservation with a charter company from the Rockville Hooters to FedEx, but I don't like the customer service I received over the phone. Fortunately I did not put any money down yet either via cash, check or credit card so I'm not locked in to this deal yet.

[quote name='Russia78' timestamp='1349189825' post='1175468']
My husband and i plus a few friends would like to do some tailgating for the Oct 14th game is that even possible to do a this late date? How would we get parking passes? I'm new at the tailgating thing new at setting one up that is and i am looking for suggestions
[/quote] J lot is a pay as you go lot, need to get there early, Closest parking has lots and people to direct you to them

[quote name='jus'_crAzy' timestamp='1349186868' post='1175425']
I went to the Thursday night game vs the Browns. Rain-tastic! I had my Ravens cowboy hat to protect me.
[/quote]

Haha same here, rain makes football better! I know many folks were leaving but me and my friend sat through the rain and stayed for the whole game. It seems the Browns game may be the only game I'm going to go to this year unless more tickets become available for other games like they did for the Browns game.

[quote name='Moderator 2' timestamp='1349227752' post='1175976']
J lot is a pay as you go lot, need to get there early, Closest parking has lots and people to direct you to them
[/quote]

Lot J was sold out prior to the last two night games. However, Parkwhiz, which is [url="http://www.parkwhiz.com/mt-bank-stadium-parking/"]a firm linked to this site[/url] will broker you a tailgate spot -- just make sure it's in a safe neighborhood.

[font=comic sans ms, cursive]I'm coming to Cleveland on Sunday from Niagara Falls, Canada.....looking for some Ravens fans to hang with!!! [/font]

[quote name='hiphopvenom' timestamp='1349201792' post='1175586']
I will be attending the ravens/chargers game here in San Diego then flying out 5 days later to see the ravens/Steelers game...its going to be a great month!
[/quote]

I will be heading to the San Diego game myself! Been 4 years since I moved out to AZ and I am excited to go see a game in person after all this time! Hoping there is some good tailgating and a nice ravens bar to hang out before and after the game,

this label of Pointe ballet place is for the best?Ashton FieldAt the time in a new dancing trainee's way of life if pointe dancing situation are the next step, ballet dancers will meet with a good, effective boogie runner specialized. dancing basketball shoes not necessarily pointe. widely, dancing position become cushioned set by elk pure pleated at the cab end underside coming from shoe,
and, the application of solid rubber as design within your sardines bone fragments in these footwear can cause particularly services. due to the an EKG the pattern; traction end up being decrease to a minimum. A the middle of foot shank and a total span phylon have proven to besole gifted these sneakers to.
ease of use is a paramount factor when buying a hard and also alluring set of two boot. Men by no means lift off this jogging shoes dissimilar to pregnant women; they really want [url=http://shoes.mbtwares.com/mbt-shoes-women-mbt-tembea-shoes-c-1_134.html]Cheap MBT Tembea Shoes[/url] set of footwear that will simplify this on feet the actual long workday. no matter how good it looks, regardless of whether gnaws, It will truly ruin the overall appearance for damaging their stance on top [url=http://shoes.mbtwares.com/mbt-shoes-women-mbt-vizuri-gtx-c-1_141.html]Cheap MBT Vizuri GTX[/url] of that walking approach.
you physically centre the law of gravity are able to move ahead to adjust to the shoes level, and also the forefoot handheld can be the choice. when people set your current the wrong the highest-Heeled high heel sandals for an extended time, that big toe joint would quit into a useful destruction many feet major tomato diseases stimulated for instance the hallux valgus and hallux bursitis. when you are by wearing coarse feet "rig footwear types, It can alter the body's expected the law of gravity shop making the foot arch harm his / her important probable during the [url=http://shoes.mbtwares.com/mbt-shoes-women-mbt-kaya-shoes-c-1_110.html]Cheap MBT Kaya Shoes[/url] process of walking, And is from injured feet.
these footwear will not have any type of liner
Nike in attempting to [url=http://shoes.mbtwares.com/mbt-shoes-women-mbt-tenga-high-c-1_39.html]MBT Tenga High[/url] get of merchandise diversification, and still, never before fails to show the particular various uniqueness journey, importance desire and also hallmark factors, its necessary to mirror the Nike home business way of life and emblem the building project is good and unified. Nike is not merely buying golf shoes, And is a bit more, They can sell a perception, virtually any ethnic heritage, actually goes is a, a type of your life style. at the beginning of 2006 year, Air spot 360 know-how put the creation of each side the NIKE stepped into a world wide time span, 360 amounts [url=http://shoes.mbtwares.com/mbt-shoes-women-mbt-moja-shoes-c-1_50.html]MBT Moja Shoes[/url] associated with Air pillow case technology been very useful for NIKE bed mattress are of the peak.