• Announcements

• Admin 3

UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »
flynismo

The Car Thread

913 posts in this topic

I would rather have a "Toyota Prius" then an ML320...

Don't think I'd go THAT far. lol

Easy on the ML320 McLovin! I love that truck. I've only had mine for a couple months now, so I dont have any problems to report yet, but I will concede that it has gotten quite the rep for being an unreliable dog.

If you mean it's atrocious in reliability, cant argue that. But considering it's purpose, it's an awesome truck/suv.

only reason I mentioned it is because it won "Truck of the Year". Its not a "truck." The next year(1999) they started "SUV of the Year". They should've started it one year earlier and given it to the Mercedes...

I'll split the down payment with you.

Feel free to split my payment if you'd like! Only 19 more to go.

Feel free to split my payment if you'd like! Only 19 more to go.

Imagine the downshifting finesse of this bad boy..

I get it on the weekends!!!!!!

:229031_rofl:

Edited by Ravenmore74

When I get my degree from Harvard (County Community College) I'm going to become the CEO of GM.

When I get my degree from Harvard (County Community College) I'm going to become the CEO of GM.

I would be the Ceo of Dodge,Chrysler and Jeep. It is an even bigger mess then GM was. According to Daimler Benz they backed out from the Merger with Chrysler because of the work ethic of the company. How sad is that?

Edited by Ravenmore74

The Ceo of GM has dual responsibilities. He is the Chairmen of the Board along with being ceo of the company. Basically a lot of Veto power.

The Ceo of GM has dual responsibilities. He is the Chairmen of the Board along with being ceo of the company. Basically a lot of Veto power.

More like Chairman of the BORED

:229031_rofl:

The Chevy, though more subdued had better fuel economy more payload capacity and you could actually tow something with it... All this while seating 4-5 comfortably.

If I was going to spend 60,000 on a muscle truck like that I don't think I would be worrying about the fuel economy and how much the thing is going to tow, that's not the reason you buy those trucks. Give me the SRT-10 and I'll be having some major fun.

Edited by XxSizzleXx

If I was going to spend 60,000 on a muscle truck like that I don't think I would be worrying about the fuel economy and how much the thing is going to tow, that's not the reason you buy those trucks. Give me the SRT-10 and I'll be having some major fun.

If it was my thing, I'd take the SRT Grand Cherokee over all them. Fast and looks killer!

Me either but the Dodeg was the ONLY one close to that price point. Besides, I used my SSS to tow my race car...

If it was my thing, I'd take the SRT Grand Cherokee over all them. Fast and looks killer!

They are pretty damn sweet looking. I love the Center Exit Exhaust. I almost bought a TBSS which is another sweet ride that does a whole lot and is VERY versatile and pretty darn fast!

The bad thing about the Challenger is the body-roll, super high waistline and the Chrysler 300 interior. The Challenger is also the heaviest of the New Gen Ponies. I like the retro touches but overall it looks top heavy and sloppy.

Well the ole man has had his fun with his bike and is looking to sell it and pick up a car. Looks like he wants a ZL575 Camaro. What do you guys think of this puppy...

http://slpcamaro.com/zl-models/zl550-zl575/

I like them. But $23K seems a bit salty for what you get. As a collectors car, it would be worth it.

But for short term usage, you could build your own for less.

yea, you could build your own for about 10-12k more then the out the door price from the dealer but that would include labor, that would be about another 2500 for that. the difference is though, SLP warranties everything and it's a limited production vehicle so it would hold the value a bit better then a modded by owner upgrade.

Edited by H8R

its AMAZING how much those trucks have devalued. Its pretty easy to find several low mileage examples under $25K on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Clean-Red-2005-Dodge-Ram-SRT-10-Viper-Truck-SRT10-/220612422954?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item335d866d2a#ht_500wt_1182

Well the ole man has had his fun with his bike and is looking to sell it and pick up a car. Looks like he wants a ZL575 Camaro. What do you guys think of this puppy...

http://slpcamaro.com/zl-models/zl550-zl575/

All you really need is the s/C, exhaust, and intake kit. You can keep all the decals and stitched interior, and the ugly hood.

I do agree as a collectible car, it is sweet.

And true it would hold it's value pretty nicely.

Why not get a lightly used Viper? Those can be had for $50K and you will have a car that stops traffic!