37 replies to this topic

#21 T3hRaven

T3hRaven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,350 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:32 AM

i think cams biggest problem is trying to get the big play downfield on every play. the key to our offense is momentum and when we strung together completions, our offense was ticking. take the 5-7 yard plays when you can and the big plays will open up later not vice versa.

The only routes the receivers on the outside run are go routes, with an occasional 10-15 yard post mixed in. It's incredibly frustrating because you can't bank on that all the time.

#22 raybaby

raybaby

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:44 AM

I KNOW I'll be tuning in at 10am to watch Skip Bayless eat some crow tomorrow morning. I also know that somehow he'll weasel out of giving the Ravens a compliment.

he'll argue that the field goal wasn't good lol

#23 raybaby

raybaby

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:47 AM

Okay I checked his twitter and it's worse than I thought.... he literally sounds like an irrational Patriots fan.... oh wait.

#24 BMORElegacy

BMORElegacy

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,730 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:48 AM

he'll argue that the field goal wasn't good lol

The fact remains that Joe outplayed his love Brady for a second game. It'll be interesting to see how the conversation plays out tomorrow. I'm hoping Stephen A. Smith goes for the jugular!!
"No weapon forged against us shall prosper. And every tongue which rises against us in judgment, we shall condemn."

#25 BMORElegacy

BMORElegacy

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,730 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:49 AM

Okay I checked his twitter and it's worse than I thought.... he literally sounds like an irrational Patriots fan.... oh wait.

Skip's twitter? HAHAHA please post them. I hate twitter so I don't go there.
"No weapon forged against us shall prosper. And every tongue which rises against us in judgment, we shall condemn."

#26 raybaby

raybaby

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:58 AM

Skip Bayless@RealSkipBayless
New England still somehow leads the Baltimore Referees 13-0 after four straight home-cooked calls.

There's only one reason I hope Baltimore wins: Torrey Smith. And only one way: He catches the winning TD pass.

Are the Patriots going to give Flacco enough time to sign autographs for the replacement refs before he looks for another open receiver?

Did little Danny Woodhead just run it down the throat of Ray Lewis' D or did I just nod off and dream that?

Phantom hold on McCourty again saves Ravens. Baltimore Replacement Refs strike again.

That was flat-out hold on LWebb and should've been called. Harbaugh was trying to intimidate the refs then argued he was trying to call time

I'm not so sure that was pass interference on McCourty, who grabbed Jones as the ball hit his hands.

My first-look gut-feeling: THAT FIELD GOAL WAS OUTSIDE THE UPRIGHT -- NO GOOD!

Various replay angles indicated the FG attempt went OVER the upright but would that replacement ref have guts to call no good in Balt? NO.

In the end, the difference in the game was that the Ravens had the guts to blitz late and the Patriots just sat back and let Flacco throw.

Did Ray Lewis play much tonight? I just saw him make one tackle - of Rob Gronkowski.

Edited by raybaby, 24 September 2012 - 12:59 AM.

#27 nextgen_RavensFan

nextgen_RavensFan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:04 AM

Flacco did much better this week. Better pocket presence, just a couple of bad tosses but no one is perfect. Did anyone else get surprised when Pollard chased down Welker ?
This spot reserved for Super Bowl celebratory images !!

#28 BMORElegacy

BMORElegacy

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,730 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:05 AM

New England still somehow leads the Baltimore Referees 13-0 after four straight home-cooked calls.

There's only one reason I hope Baltimore wins: Torrey Smith. And only one way: He catches the winning TD pass.

Are the Patriots going to give Flacco enough time to sign autographs for the replacement refs before he looks for another open receiver?

Did little Danny Woodhead just run it down the throat of Ray Lewis' D or did I just nod off and dream that?

Phantom hold on McCourty again saves Ravens. Baltimore Replacement Refs strike again.

That was flat-out hold on LWebb and should've been called. Harbaugh was trying to intimidate the refs then argued he was trying to call time

I'm not so sure that was pass interference on McCourty, who grabbed Jones as the ball hit his hands.

Various replay angles indicated the FG attempt went OVER the upright but would that replacement ref have guts to call no good in Balt? NO.

In the end, the difference in the game was that the Ravens had the guts to blitz late and the Patriots just sat back and let Flacco throw.

Did Ray Lewis play much tonight? I just saw him make one tackle - of Rob Gronkowski.

He is absolutely pathetic. Referring to the Ravens as the Baltimore Referees? SMDH

He does sound like a jaded Patriots fan.

And Ray Lewis had 10 TACKLES Skip!

#29 BMORElegacy

BMORElegacy

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,730 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:06 AM

And how can a sports commentator who is supposed to be objective come out and say he only wants Baltimore to win for ONE REASON!? It's sad he gets paid money to be a biased hater of anybody not named Romo or Brady.

#30 raybaby

raybaby

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:06 AM

He is absolutely pathetic. Referring to the Ravens as the Baltimore Referees? SMDH

Let him be irrational. Doesn't change the outcome of the game.

#31 raybaby

raybaby

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:12 AM

And how can a sports commentator who is supposed to be objective come out and say he only wants Baltimore to win for ONE REASON!? It's sad he gets paid money to be a biased hater of anybody not named Romo or Brady.

The reason he is being especially ridiculous with the Ravens is because Stephen A picked us to get to the SB. Stephen A also lovessss Ray Lewis so that's why he is taking shots at Ray as well. I'll take it as a compliment that they want to heavily debate our team. We're definitely not in the media back burner anymore.

Edited by raybaby, 24 September 2012 - 01:13 AM.

#32 BMORElegacy

BMORElegacy

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,730 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:15 AM

The reason he is being especially ridiculous with the Ravens is because Stephen A picked us to get to the SB. Stephen A also lovessss Ray Lewis so that's why he is taking shots at Ray as well. I'll take it as a compliment that they want to heavily debate our team. We're definitely not in the media back burner anymore.

That's true.... I recognize a lot of it is theater between the two of them but it still boils my blood to see him hating our team for NO APPARENT REASON.

#33 BMORElegacy

BMORElegacy

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,730 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:39 AM

I found this while sifting through the Patriots message boards. I thought it was an interesting breakdown of our offense and where we found success against their "improved" defense.

here's the link: http://www.patsfans....ensive-success/

It's a great visual to see our tendencies in both the run and passing games.

And if you look at the diagram of running success you can see that both Oher and KO were doing WORK paving the way for our running backs with a majority of our yardage coming behind Harewood. A big shout out to our line. They played a helluva game.

Edited by Moderator 6, 24 September 2012 - 05:51 AM.

#34 poelease

poelease

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:37 AM

For the second game in a row Flaco out played Brady, look at the over all stats and it shows. Once again out defense game up very large in the fourth quarter with two huge stops. The difference this year is the offense is making plays and being able to drive the ball the length of the field and they are putting up touchdowns not field goals. I like Paul Krueger but i think he is a number 2 at best, hopefully with the word coming out of the castle if we can hold on for four more weeks theres a good chance suggs will back they keep saying the first week of november one can only hope. Webb is a beast however Williams is costing us he plays to soft and gives up to many yards per catch. The defense needs to take a few more chance like they did on the last two drives to get pressure on the quarterbacks. When the pressure was there Brady looked horrible. They will be fine and tonight's game proved one thing to me Ray Rice is the key to this team winning they need to get him more involved running the ball. The best part of the game was watching Brady and Billicheck wine about the ref's. Bad calls went both ways and will continue to go that way till the regular ref's get back. Play good sound football and do not leave the option to the ref's to blow a game on a bad call.

#35 poelease

poelease

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:46 AM

I
If you ever really pay attention to Skip and watch what really happens he is wrong most of the time. I think he just likes to hear his own voice. He is muted more that any one on pardon the interruption. Cane we mute him now. ha

#36 poelease

poelease

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:53 AM

I'm calling it now. We cut Boldin at the end of the season. Sign Jacoby to a long-term deal. And play Tandon Doss in the slot.

Cutting Boldin would be a mistake he is the big receiver presence you need across the middle, and is not afraid to take the hit to catch the ball and if you watch him it usually takes more than one person to tackle him. Plus he is great to have on the team to work with the younger talent.

#37 BMORElegacy

BMORElegacy

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,730 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:04 AM

Cutting Boldin would be a mistake he is the big receiver presence you need across the middle, and is not afraid to take the hit to catch the ball and if you watch him it usually takes more than one person to tackle him. Plus he is great to have on the team to work with the younger talent.

I started a discussion about this in a separate thread. I hate repeating myself but cutting Bodlin would have nothing to do with his production and everything to do with his salary. He'd be a cap casualty.

#38 callahan09

callahan09

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:56 AM

What a pathetic troll of a human being that man is.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cam, Cameron, Cam Cameron, Bad Start, Joe, Flacco, Joe Flacco, Play Calling, Week 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users