Ravens at Saints      Pro Bowl Ballot      Game Rewind   

Photo

We are 1-1 not 0 -2

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
51 replies to this topic

#41 bauer77

bauer77

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,544 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

stop the madness bruh! smh!

~Mili

LOL! Really no point Mili, as I'm sure you know. The guy is negative even after a blowout win.

But anyway, people overreact. As you said, we're 1-1, not 0-2. But just like last year, when we were 12-4, people still looked at those losses to the Jags, Titans, and Seahawks and said we wouldn't get far. We made it to the AFC title game and we know what happened. People will always be ridiculous, there's just no getting it through their thick skulls.

nb4yyq.jpg
If tomorrow wasn't promised, what would you give for today? - Ray Lewis
Twitter

#42 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,056 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:28 PM

My honest feeling on this is that some people just thrive on being miserable. Nothing makes them happier.
15fqib6.jpg

#43 gabefergy

gabefergy

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,893 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:05 PM

Hopefully the calls they blow this week lean toward us. Look at it that way.

Maybe. Blown calls have tended to favor the home team. Its not always that way though.

@gabefergy

#44 bauer77

bauer77

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,544 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:09 PM

My honest feeling on this is that some people just thrive on being miserable. Nothing makes them happier.

Could be that too. lol

nb4yyq.jpg
If tomorrow wasn't promised, what would you give for today? - Ray Lewis
Twitter

#45 Rav'n Maniac

Rav'n Maniac

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,726 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:35 AM

HaHa! Great play on words. And misery loves company. I rather refer to them as roaches. When things are dim, they come out of the woodwork. lol

Please Help!  Wife and dog are missing. Reward offered for return of dog!

#46 EricH

EricH

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:59 PM

in the NE playoff last year, besides the miss FG and TD catch, weren't there questionable playcalling just like hte eagles game? weren't we passing in running situations. i vaguely remember being pissed about that

Actually no.
If my mind serves me right (IF), Cam called a beautiful game. I remember thinking <WOW> we look great! Our offense was aggressive and sharp. If I remember (IF) we had the lead right up until the end and even with our final drive I whole-heartedly thought we had it. :(

#47 EricH

EricH

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

When things are dim, they come out of the woodwork. lol

That is funny!
I can't stand the ones who after every time we lose say, "Boy Flacco looked bad".
As if he is the only reason we lose games.
It's always Flacco's fault. smh

#48 Ravenslifer

Ravenslifer

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,321 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:07 PM

LOL! Really no point Mili, as I'm sure you know. The guy is negative even after a blowout win.

But anyway, people overreact. As you said, we're 1-1, not 0-2. But just like last year, when we were 12-4, people still looked at those losses to the Jags, Titans, and Seahawks and said we wouldn't get far. We made it to the AFC title game and we know what happened. People will always be ridiculous, there's just no getting it through their thick skulls.

Also worth pointing out that the last two Superbowl champions were 9-7 and 10-6, and the Giants lost to the Redskins twice and also the SAME Seahawks team that beat us (and the Giants were at home). Oh, and the Packers in 2010 were held to 10 points or less 3 times.

#49 Pino

Pino

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:53 PM

Actually no.
If my mind serves me right (IF), Cam called a beautiful game. I remember thinking <WOW> we look great! Our offense was aggressive and sharp. If I remember (IF) we had the lead right up until the end and even with our final drive I whole-heartedly thought we had it. :(

thanks for your view. i must be thinking about another high profile game late in the season

fix the offense

#50 EricH

EricH

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:13 AM

The Texans game was painful, if I remember.

thanks for your view. i must be thinking about another high profile game late in the season

The Texans game was painful to watch.

#51 ThePurpleWall

ThePurpleWall

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:42 AM

Ray Lewis"in any war who pulls their General out?,Nobody,when ever i put on that Jersey,ever man in this building believes in one thing,whatever our General says we Follow bottom Line"

Ray Lewis is the Leader of this Franchise.

#52 GOTA

GOTA

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:00 AM

Winning makes fans happy. Losing makes fans miserable. Beat the Pats and there will be just as many ridiculous posts making it sound like the Ravens just won the Super Bowl