Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Malkavian Raven

Malk's Fantasy Team

22 posts in this topic

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]So, eight of us at work decided to do a league together. We had our draft on Tuesday, and here's my team. (LOL)[/i][/font]

[center][img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/42171653/fantasy.png[/img][/center]

[i][font=times new roman,times,serif]I am such a homer!! Wait, since I don't live in B-more, can I still be a homer?[/font][/i]

[i][font=times new roman,times,serif]~ Malkavian Raven[/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif]Marshall took Rice just to mess with me! Stupid jerk![/font][/i]

[quote name='Malkavian Raven' timestamp='1347582381' post='1150136']
[font=times new roman, times, serif][i]So, eight of us at work decided to do a league together. We had our draft on Tuesday, and here's my team. (LOL)[/i][/font]

[i][font=times new roman, times, serif]I am such a homer!! Wait, since I don't live in B-more, can I still be a homer?[/font][/i]

[i][font=times new roman, times, serif]~ Malkavian Raven[/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman, times, serif]Marshall took Rice just to mess with me! Stupid jerk![/font][/i]
[/quote]
Your screwed week eight lol

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]I cut off the Ravens Defense at the bottom. Oops!![/i][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]~ Malkavian Raven[/i][/font]

[quote name='Malkavian Raven' timestamp='1347582603' post='1150142']
It'll be worth it!! LOL!
[/quote]
Wish I could've drafted that good, sadly I lost last week (damn Welker)

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1347582787' post='1150150']
Pick up Morris and Royster, the inconsistency there will help you
[/quote]

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1347582736' post='1150148']
Wish I could've drafted that good, sadly I lost last week (damn Welker)
[/quote]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]I had Rice as my #1 but Marshall was ahead of me, stupid jerk![/i][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]Everything else was just trying to pick players a round ahead of where I thought they'd be taken. That, or everyone in my league figured the Ravens O isn't the real deal.[/i][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]Did I mention that Marshall is a jerk?[/i][/font]

[quote name='Malkavian Raven' timestamp='1347582899' post='1150153']
[font=times new roman, times, serif][i]I had Rice as my #1 but Marshall was ahead of me, stupid jerk![/i][/font]

[font=times new roman, times, serif][i]Everything else was just trying to pick players a round ahead of where I thought they'd be taken. That, or everyone in my league figured the Ravens O isn't the real deal.[/i][/font]

[font=times new roman, times, serif][i]~ Malkavian Raven[/i][/font]
[font=times new roman, times, serif][i]Did I mention that Marshall is a jerk?[/i][/font]
[/quote]
I live in Frisco. It sucks they talk about how Willis is the greatest ever. They talk about Smith being a top 5 QB. It really is the West Coast Ravens. But yeah they said monday night is a fluke. And Marshall is a jerk. Im blaming him for all of my problems now.

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1347585886' post='1150207']
I live in Frisco. It sucks they talk about how Willis is the greatest ever. They talk about Smith being a top 5 QB. It really is the West Coast Ravens. But yeah they said monday night is a fluke. And Marshall is a jerk. Im blaming him for all of my problems now.
[/quote]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]I hope the next time he's playing out in right-field, someone hits the ball towards the fence and he gets hung trying to pull it back into the field-of-play and he has to get some stitches. (LOL)[/i][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]You don't like living in 9ers country?[/i][/font]

[quote name='Malkavian Raven' timestamp='1347588533' post='1150267']

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]I hope the next time he's playing out in right-field, someone hits the ball towards the fence and he gets hung trying to pull it back into the field-of-play and he has to get some stitches. (LOL)[/i][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]You don't like living in 9ers country?[/i][/font]

[/quote]
Nah, they're full of it. Talk about how good their D is. Oh and btw, Rodgers got 0 for me. Stupid -2 points per sack rule. It's also Raider territory so there is Steeler hate. And a lot of NE fans. I want to go back to MD!!!!! I get the Lewis murder treatment when I wear my jersey.

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1347598783' post='1150377']
Nah, they're full of it. Talk about how good their D is. Oh and btw, Rodgers got 0 for me. Stupid -2 points per sack rule. It's also Raider territory so there is Steeler hate. And a lot of NE fans. I want to go back to MD!!!!! I get the Lewis murder treatment when I wear my jersey.
[/quote]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]I love football, love it... but last night was unbearable. I went to bed just after the Packers OFFENSE scored their first TD.[/i][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]Rodgers had 0 points, now that is funny! (Marshall's fault!)[/i][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]I going to go into work today and try to coax Marshall into giving me Rice.[/i][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]Shonn Greene for Ray Rice ... that's a fair trade... right?[/i][/font]

[quote name='BMOREHAWAII' timestamp='1347620219' post='1150421']
YIKES!!
[/quote]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]What are you "yikes"-ing?[/i][/font]

[quote name='Malkavian Raven' timestamp='1347647333' post='1150631']
[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]What are you "yikes"-ing?[/i][/font]

[/quote]
[i]Because you forgot Tyrod/Doss/Laquan/Anthony Allen...[/i]

[i]And if i were you i'd offer your co-worker something nice for Ray Rice. Maybe a 12-pack, or $20, or lend him your wife, or borrow your truck, something along those lines...[/i]

[i]~ BMOREHAWAII[/i]

[quote name='BMOREHAWAII' timestamp='1347659022' post='1150730']
[i]Because you forgot Tyrod/Doss/Laquan/Anthony Allen...[/i]

[i]And if i were you i'd offer your co-worker something nice for Ray Rice. Maybe a 12-pack, or $20, or lend him your wife, or borrow your truck, something along those lines...[/i]

[i]~ BMOREHAWAII[/i]
[/quote]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]If I thought our O would be that depleted that any of those players would play... then maybe. If one of our starts on O get hurt, then yes... I will draft them.[/i][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]I tried my darnedest to get him to give Rice up... I even told him... "Well, you know that Rice is projected to get fewer touches this season due to the hurry-up pass-happy offense we have now. He's not really going to have that great of a fantasy season."

STILL he wouldn't give him up. He is committed to making my life miserable!!![/i][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]I am not giving that man my truck, my money or my alcohol. The wife could be icing on the cake, but I need something better to offer up first that isn't my truck, my money or my alcohol. Maybe I'll let him borrow my Pat Benetar CDs.[/i][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]Heartbreaker! Dream maker! Love taker! Don't you mess around with me![/i][/font]

[quote name='CosmicRedPanda' timestamp='1347582381' post='1150136']
[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]So, eight of us at work decided to do a league together. We had our draft on Tuesday, and here's my team. (LOL)[/i][/font]

[i][font=times new roman,times,serif]I am such a homer!! Wait, since I don't live in B-more, can I still be a homer?[/font][/i]

[i][font=times new roman,times,serif]~ Malkavian Raven[/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif]Marshall took Rice just to mess with me! Stupid jerk![/font][/i]
[/quote]

How are you doing as of now?

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1355192987' post='1257149']
How are you doing as of now?
[/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Lets just say that I'm tied with the Oakland Raiders at this point. LOL!! Being a 'homer' will definitely hurt you in the long run. It should be surprising to see what happens now that Cam is gone. Figures Flacco would blow-up come fantasy playoff time.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]~ Cosmic[/i][/font]

[quote name='CosmicRedPanda' timestamp='1355193821' post='1257178']
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Lets just say that I'm tied with the Oakland Raiders at this point. LOL!! Being a 'homer' will definitely hurt you in the long run. It should be surprising to see what happens now that Cam is gone. Figures Flacco would blow-up come fantasy playoff time.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]~ Cosmic[/i][/font]
[/quote]
I am up by forty in a must win game! But Rodgers has been killing me. Rules man

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Is this thread going to be renamed the Cuddly Alien Panda Super-Squad?!![/font][/color]