Photo

Trades!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
150 replies to this topic

#1 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:37 AM

Have you proposed and/or facilitated any trades yet? I just traded Malcom Floyd and AJ Green for LeGarrette Blount and Ryan Fitzpatrick. I was loaded at receivers and needed another RB and a decent QB2.
<p><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><span style="font-size:24px;">Banned</span></span>.</p>

#2 frezeal33

frezeal33

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:41 AM

I haven't just yet, but I will! I've been trying to trade for Marshawn Lynch on one of my leagues!
Terrell Suggs DPOY 2011-2012
Posted Image

#3 Alexir

Alexir

Dark Wings, Dark Words

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,920 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:17 AM

Have you proposed and/or facilitated any trades yet? I just traded Malcom Floyd and AJ Green for LeGarrette Blount and Ryan Fitzpatrick. I was loaded at receivers and needed another RB and a decent QB2.

Wow. Not a great trade IMO, you gave up one of Phillip Rivers goto guys and one of the best young receivers in the league for a back up RB and Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Post your whole team so I Can see who you have.

Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
Rings don't lie.
PSN Alexir23

#4 Sizzlebshu

Sizzlebshu

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,730 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:26 AM

yea it was a [profanity deleted]ty trade, but what's done is done. Also I got Colston for Peyton Hillis

#5 usmccharles

usmccharles

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:34 AM

yea it was a [profanity deleted]ty trade, but what's done is done. Also I got Colston for Peyton Hillis

im huge on hillis this year, not a fan of this deal
KCCO

#6 Sizzlebshu

Sizzlebshu

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,730 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:38 AM

im huge on hillis this year, not a fan of this deal

value wise it was worthwhile for me. and hillis isnt even a backup on my team tbh.

#7 usmccharles

usmccharles

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:50 AM

value wise it was worthwhile for me. and hillis isnt even a backup on my team tbh.

Ah...depending on your other rb's...makes sense
KCCO

#8 Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

The Crow-God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,572 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:31 PM

That trade will probably be rejected or you probably get the short end of the stick. AJ Green is considered a top 10 WR. I say wait it out and hope your big stud WRs score enough to pass through the season. Once you're in 4-5 games into the season, then start gauging trade interest around the league. I also got plenty of WRs and QBs, but going to wait it out to see which RBs are worth trading for. There will be unsung heroes that will breakout, so keep an eye out for them.

#9 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:30 AM

Wow. Not a great trade IMO, you gave up one of Phillip Rivers goto guys and one of the best young receivers in the league for a back up RB and Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Post your whole team so I Can see who you have.

http://fantasy.nfl.c.../1220093/team/9
<p><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><span style="font-size:24px;">Banned</span></span>.</p>

#10 Gordo52

Gordo52

52 G.O.A.T.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,760 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:18 PM

Trying to trade Wallace,Turner and Maclin for Lynch. He won't do it though.
2dc45a6e-0473-4d16-b247-f9f9608f28d3_zps

#11 Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

The Crow-God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,572 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:41 AM

Trying to trade Wallace,Turner and Maclin for Lynch. He won't do it though.

Don't do it!!!

You're giving too much.

I learned my lesson last year not to give away talent for big names like CJ1K.

It's better to have 2 good receivers than have a good RB.

You want to keep as much talent as possible and don't panic if you lack talent in a position. The team that receive a trade hold the leverage.

Keep Wallace and Maclin because their team are facing a lot of high scoring offenses and will score points.

I want you to target Jacquizz Rodgers because he is the most natural fit for the high no huddle offense of Atlanta.

Solid RBs are thin this year due to the league being a passing league, you just have to eat Turner's misfortune. Experts knew to stay away from Turner because he was slowing down and was a bad fit for no huddle.

Just try to maximize your talented WRs and get more playermakers to compensate the weak RB Corps.

#12 Gordo52

Gordo52

52 G.O.A.T.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,760 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:04 AM

Don't do it!!!

You're giving too much.

I learned my lesson last year not to give away talent for big names like CJ1K.

It's better to have 2 good receivers than have a good RB.

You want to keep as much talent as possible and don't panic if you lack talent in a position. The team that receive a trade hold the leverage.

Keep Wallace and Maclin because their team are facing a lot of high scoring offenses and will score points.

I want you to target Jacquizz Rodgers because he is the most natural fit for the high no huddle offense of Atlanta.

Solid RBs are thin this year due to the league being a passing league, you just have to eat Turner's misfortune. Experts knew to stay away from Turner because he was slowing down and was a bad fit for no huddle.

Just try to maximize your talented WRs and get more playermakers to compensate the weak RB Corps.

Naw, you don't understand. This is a 7 man league. I was forced to keep Turner. I would still have Nicks,Jennings,Brown as WR's. lol

Thanks though.

Edited by Ravens<3, 11 September 2012 - 02:05 AM.

2dc45a6e-0473-4d16-b247-f9f9608f28d3_zps

#13 SpiderWebb21

SpiderWebb21

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:47 AM

Got offered:
Roddy White
Beanie Wells
Kevin Smith

for

Andre Johnson.

#14 Alexir

Alexir

Dark Wings, Dark Words

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,920 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:29 AM

Got offered:
Roddy White
Beanie Wells
Kevin Smith

for

Andre Johnson.

Nope. Kevin Smith could be a back up when Leshoure gets back, Beanie is injury prone and battling for touches with Williams. I wouldn't do it.

Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
Rings don't lie.
PSN Alexir23

#15 SpiderWebb21

SpiderWebb21

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:43 AM

Nope. Kevin Smith could be a back up when Leshoure gets back, Beanie is injury prone and battling for touches with Williams. I wouldn't do it.

That's what I was thinking. AJ is almost guaranteed to pick up 15+ a week. Beanie will not live up to fantasy potential and Julio seems like the go to guy in Atlanta now.

#16 Medications

Medications

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:05 PM

Giving up AJ Green and Floyd for Blount and Fitzpatrick is a terrible trade. Green is a top 10 talent overall you don't trade him. Blount is a backup on his team, he'll only be worth something if Martin gets injured.

Anyway I don't mess with trades until probably around week 4 or 5. People overreact to week 1 outputs sometimes . You have to give it a few weeks to get a proper gauge on how certain players are going to perform
- Ryan |Posted Image | Posted Image

#17 Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

The Crow-God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,572 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:59 PM

Just sent out a trade request.

I give:
Anquan Boldin
Alfred Morris

I get:
AJ Green

Would appreciate any opinions.

Edited by Corvus Amplus, 12 September 2012 - 05:59 PM.

#18 T3hRaven

T3hRaven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,718 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:27 PM

I give:
Anquan Boldin
Alfred Morris

I get:
AJ Green

That's a steal for you if he accepts. Q has never really amounted to much here, the fantasy receiver from the Ravens you want is Torrey. And there's the whole never trust a Shannahan RB thing.

Edited by T3hRaven, 12 September 2012 - 06:27 PM.

#19 BMOREHAWAII

BMOREHAWAII

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:59 AM

I give:
Anquan Boldin
Alfred Morris

I get:
AJ Green

Thats an absolute STEAL if he accepts. Boldin is inconsistent although we know what he can do, and Alfred Morris is a product of Shanahan's carousel....
AJ Green is the ONLY stud receiver on Cincy's roster beside an injured Gresham....
"If the football gods were to create the perfect defensive player, he would be a MERE IMAGE of the immortal Ray Lewis.."

#20 PuRock

PuRock

Skull Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,821 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:09 AM

In a ppr league. I am thinking about trading my Ahmad Bradshaw for their Doug Martin & James Jones.

This person is willing to do this trade. My thoughts are that Bradshaw is a sell high guy with Wilson eventually getting into the mix. Martin is only getting started. Plus James Jones will be a great addition if the Packers shop Jennings before the trade deadline.

On top of that, I still have David Wilson which I can hold over his head later.
Posted Image