16 replies to this topic

#1 AZravensfan

AZravensfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:36 AM

Heading out to San Diego for the Ravens game this year with a group of friends. Looking for some good people to meet up with and have a few drinks and just some info of different bars around. Ravens bars preferred, of course!

#2 K-Dog

K-Dog

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,313 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:10 PM

I went out there a few years ago.
Its a great town, no question.

At the stadium, the fans are great. Warm and welcoming. No problems what so ever.
K-Dog

"Animals want to learn how to talk so they can hang out with me." Ray Lewis

#3 BigMike

BigMike

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:03 PM

All I can say is I wish I was going! I'm trying to win the 53 man contest so I can go.

Love the purple!

Away Games to Date - BAL-TEN, BAL-MIA, BAL-TEX, BAL-NYG, BAL-NE, BAL-WAS, BAL-CAR, BAL-PIT, BAL-STL, BAL-KC

#4 display name

display name

Gotham's Reckoning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,981 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:59 AM

Don't bring a coat.

The Raven, on 03 Jan 2012-624 PM, said:

"You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day"

VIVA LA BUTT-FUMBLE!!!

Malkavian Raven, on 4 June 2014, said: "Display's off his meds again. Alert the white coats with the butterfly nets."

#5 Thegame17

Thegame17

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:44 PM

I live right outside of San Diego County. I'm headed to the game to, looking to sit in a section of Ravens fans

#6 mdrsharon

mdrsharon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:23 PM

a Large group of us from LA are coming. check out the West Wing site on Facebook. we will be tailgating and we will be there in numbers!

#7 bpytnjr58

bpytnjr58

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:21 PM

I went out there a few years ago.
Its a great town, no question.

At the stadium, the fans are great. Warm and welcoming. No problems what so ever.

I was there a few years ago and a drunk threw a beer in my Son's face and then ran away like a little punk....other than that everything was fine...you get the normal chirping from Charger fan.

#8 hiphopvenom

hiphopvenom

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:32 PM

I will be there but I live about 6 hours away so can't really give you any info on spots around town...last yr I was the only ravens fan in the section lol...

#9 Kazy

Kazy

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:11 PM

The West Wing LA is heading down, we'll be having a tailgate and a bunch of parties. All are welcome!

Tailgate Information:

The tailgate will start at 10am in Lot P2. If you’d like to ride our bus (from Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego) and get in on free food and drinks at the tailgate [contact us through the link above]

Parties:

We’ve teamed up with our friends at WNST radio and will be spending Saturday afternoon (3pm-7pm) at the Tilted Kilt.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday night (7pm-2am) we’ll be hanging out with our friend and former Ravens safety Will Demps at his restaurant and bar Wet Willies. Wear any Ravens gear (including your West Wing LA t-shirt) to Wet Willes and you’ll get 20% off your bill. Special guests will be in attendance at all our parties.

Edited by Moderator 3, 20 November 2012 - 02:29 PM.
no advertising

Join fellow Los Anegeles fans of the Baltimore Ravens.We roll about 60-100 strong at our officially sponsored Ravens Bar- The Parlor, 7250 Melrose Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90046. Join us on Facebook too!

#10 diver4life

diver4life

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

my friend is in town for work and we are both huge ravens fans. but her last time to qualcomm she was spit on and had a beer poured on her and im going with her this time so she can have a Marine present to make sure that doesnt happen but we also want to link up and possibly sit around other ravens fans any idea where your tickets have you guys sitting?

#11 AZravensfan

AZravensfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:14 AM

my friend is in town for work and we are both huge ravens fans. but her last time to qualcomm she was spit on and had a beer poured on her and im going with her this time so she can have a Marine present to make sure that doesnt happen but we also want to link up and possibly sit around other ravens fans any idea where your tickets have you guys sitting?

Oh wow I completely forgot I made this topic! I live in arizona so I don't even own a coat(for the person who said not to bring one). Most of my friends won't be able to make it but the two of us coming are huge ravens fans!

Our seats are Ravens sideline at the 50 yrd line row 6. Of course we will be looking to tailgate and I hear there is a big ravens bar in the area we will be there saturday night.

#12 diver4life

diver4life

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

Oh wow I completely forgot I made this topic! I live in arizona so I don't even own a coat(for the person who said not to bring one). Most of my friends won't be able to make it but the two of us coming are huge ravens fans!

Our seats are Ravens sideline at the 50 yrd line row 6. Of course we will be looking to tailgate and I hear there is a big ravens bar in the area we will be there saturday night.

we are plaza level ravens side line row 1 hope to see you there

#13 Ngata Chance

Ngata Chance

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

My wife is going with her brother and her parents. I'm stuck at home babysitting and working.

As Canadians, we aren't sure what to expect. We hear horror stories about opposing fans getting a hard time.

Is it advisable to wear her Ray Lewis jersey?
"Flacco got a hug from owner Bisciotti after game.. Flacco told him: “that felt good.. That was big”

That seems like it was worded wrong...

#14 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,877 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

The San Diego fans are pretty laid back. She should have no problem.
15fqib6.jpg

#15 display name

display name

Gotham's Reckoning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,981 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

The San Diego fans are pretty laid back. She should have no problem.

Not if they've had a couple beers.

The Raven, on 03 Jan 2012-624 PM, said:

"You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day"

VIVA LA BUTT-FUMBLE!!!

Malkavian Raven, on 4 June 2014, said: "Display's off his meds again. Alert the white coats with the butterfly nets."

#16 AZravensfan

AZravensfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:39 PM

No clue its my first time but I am wearing my ray lewis jersey. We met a bunch of people last night and most are very nice out here. My friend was wearing his ravens gear and a bunch of people bought us drinks even though they were chargers fans. We are going to parking lot 2 for tailgating tell your wife and her parents to head there. I have heard of two big tailgaiting parties there for Ravens fans. Dirty Birds is also a very cool ravens bar on Pacific Beach.

The only thing I havent like so far is the weather is a bit cooler then I expected! Haha compared to az anyways

we are plaza level ravens side line row 1 hope to see you there

Heading to the tailgating? If so we are hitting parking lot 2.

Edited by AZravensfan, 25 November 2012 - 12:40 PM.

#17 AZravensfan

AZravensfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

Had a great time at the game and tailgating! The nightlife was fairly good to. The chargers fans I ran into were very nice and the whole city was just a good time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users