• Announcements

• Admin 3

UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »
display name

Favorite TV shows

3,134 posts in this topic

SOA gets better each episode and i really got into Hell on Wheels this season and can't wait for The Walking Dead.

Can't wait for American Horror Story to come back. 60's mental hospital is the setting this season.

I'm almost through Season 3 of The Wire and it is an unbelievably good show. If you live in and around Baltimore, it's a must-see. It'll blow your mind.

Survivor

Scandal

Amazing Race

Dallas

Hell on Wheels

Walking Dead

~Mili

Hell On Wheels lost me with that season finale. What a disappointment. Just watched the new South Park tonight. They did Bane from DKR mixed with home security systems. best episode in a while.

Survivor

Scandal

Amazing Race

Dallas

Hell on Wheels

Walking Dead

~Mili

So, I see that you, too, are one for Dallas. I hope I can get basic cable again come the first of the month, so I can catch the next season of the series this January.

I can only wonder what J.R. has in mind next.

My favorite shows AKA s hows I watch religiously:

Game of Thrones

HIMYM

Once Upon a Time

The League

Always Sunny

Workaholics

Shameless

Parenthood

Modern Family

2 more added this week

The Walking Dead (Great writing and great make up)

Arrow (I was pleased with the pilot and will be watching it regularly)

Scare Tactics is the best show ever conceived.

Great! now I have Tracy Morgan's voice stuck in my head saying 'Fear is Funny'.

The best TV show ever is House M.D.. Easily my favorite show. I also liked Heroes and Lie to Me. I wish they didn't cancel them so soon.

i actually stumbled on Revolution by accident as a was scrolling through the channels so i decided to watch it on FIOS demand. wow! i absolutely love it! i'm all caught up now and look forward to the next episode.

~Mili

Was anyone a fan of Boy Meets World when it was on TV? Just curious because I was reading they are doing a spin off with the original characters coming back. I will admit, this was one of my favorite shows growing up, I even had Boy Meets World DVDs of a few seasons. I'm just glad this isn't a spinoff with all new people, it just wouldn't be the same.

I had been looking forward to the new season of "Dallas", however I now have to wonder how the series will do without Larry Hagman, who passed away yesterday at age 81.

He shall be missed.

It took me forever to get into Breaking Bad but now there's no turning back. I'm addicted to the show. I'm now into Season 4 and slowly catching up.

Current shows I watch religiously:

Modern Family

How I Met Your Mother

Breaking Bad

The Simpsons (last two seasons have been pretty good compared to seasons 13-22)

Burn Notice

Those are the only ones to which I have season passes on Amazon Instant Video and will purchase the latest seasons on DVD when available -- I love them that much.

I'm also a fan of Arrested Development -- new season premieres on Netflix next year!

Anyone watching homeland or last resort?

Homeland is a hit here in my town of omagh.

I like Last Resort. Its getting killed in ratings and won't make it past the season. I feel like the show is confused as to who it wants to cater to.

Currently, I'm watching the following:

The Walking Dead

Breaking Bad (Can't wait to see how they end the show!)

Parks and Rec

The Office (It's lost it's usual hilarity, but I've seen every episode, so I'll stick with it to the end)

Tosh.O

Once Upon A Time (Don't hate, Regina and Red are smokin' hot)

Pawn Stars

Parking Wars

Storage Wars (and Storage Wars Texas)

Currently, I'm watching the following:

The Walking Dead

Breaking Bad (Can't wait to see how they end the show!)

Parks and Rec

The Office (It's lost it's usual hilarity, but I've seen every episode, so I'll stick with it to the end)

Tosh.O

Once Upon A Time (Don't hate, Regina and Red are smokin' hot)

Pawn Stars

Parking Wars

Storage Wars (and Storage Wars Texas)

What's Parking Wars about, lol?

What's Parking Wars about, lol?

Reality show about ticket givers, boot attachers, and the folks at the impound.

Reality show about ticket givers, boot attachers, and the folks at the impound.

What are boot attachers, repo guys?

What are boot attachers, repo guys?

I doubt they are technically called "boot attachers", lol. The people who put these on all day......

MILC31.jpg

I doubt they are technically called "boot attachers", lol. The people who put these on all day......

MILC31.jpg

What does that do, immobilize the car?