• Announcements

• Admin 3

UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »
display name

Favorite TV shows

3,134 posts in this topic

Since House is gone, my favorite network shows are Community, Castle, and The Big Bang Theory. On cable the only things I really follow closely are South Park and The League, although I mean to check out Hell on Wheels. I'm really enjoying The Newsroom right now, but it's too early to call that a favorite. The best show overall right now is probably Game of Thrones though. I also watch New Girl, Modern Family, Happy Endings, Suburgatory, and Person of Interest. And Top Gear (UK) is amazing.

Workaholics has been gaining a lot of traction recently, but I can't get into it. It's like a dirty version of The Office, but it's still just as unfunny as the clean version. Breaking Bad is another one I don't understand, that show is so incredibly boring yet it's so highly praised.

It's crazy. The things you find boring, others find to be awesome. This isn't a knock. Just saying.

Game of Thrones, HIMYM and Shameless. WIll probably watch Chicago Fire. BSG was enjoyable.

Whenever I watch Family Guy is when it's on adult swim, and when it's the old ones. The newer ones just aren't funny to me. I think Seth Mcfarlen is running out of jokes and ideas with all the different shows he's made.

Also I watch re-runs of Hells Kitchen,Cops and Worlds Dumbest whenever I see it on.

Gordon Ramsey is hilarious.

Breaking Bad, Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, Weeds, The Walking Dead, Burn Notice, The Office. And i'm pretty sure there may be a few missing.

A few shows I've liked that are canceled/ended and are on netflix or that i have the seasons of: Prison Break, Friday Night Lights, Chuck, Blue Mountain State.

Modern Family, America's Got Talent, Cake Boss, The Voice, Parenthood.

Those are the shows I like. What I watch is another story. With a 4-year-old and an 8-month-old, I end up watching countless hours of Yo Gabba Gabba and Mickey's Clubhouse! ;)

How on Earth to you stay sane?

I tell myself that this too shall pass! :) I was standing in the grocery store the other day humming, "Don't Bite Your Friends." That's how I knew I was deeply in trouble.

I tell myself that this too shall pass! :) I was standing in the grocery store the other day humming, "Don't Bite Your Friends." That's how I knew I was deeply in trouble.

Now THAT is funny.

Yes, but I also like the movie.

Wow. I had no idea there was an animated series. That must be fantastic.

I'll admit that I no longer have basic cable, and that most of the current programs don't wash down well in my throat for me, but I do obtain shows on DVD.

Among my favorites (which show my age) are the following:

M*A*S*H

Wonder Woman

Dallas (both original and new edition)

Ellery Queen

Angie

Daria

The Fugitive

Barney Miller

Roc

Big Bang Theory

Family Guy

Those are my fave-raves.

Wow. I had no idea there was an animated series. That must be fantastic.

It is. If you like the movie then you'll like the show. The episodes are short, but I'm usually laughing throughout.

It is. If you like the movie then you'll like the show. The episodes are short, but I'm usually laughing throughout.

All are on my dvr now. Thanks!

two words- BREAKING BAD. That show is awesome, Walt is always getting into something dumb that he someone always barely overcomes. The ending to Gustavo was epic when they showed half of his face clean an he fixes his tie.... then they show his other half blown up then he drops to the ground. best season ender I have seen in a while.

Bringing up an old thread here, but this is as good of place as any to post it in. Has anyone watched Revolution yet? New show, comes on Monday nights? I just watched the first 3 episodes on demand, and its probably on my list of favorite shows. Amazing.

Bringing up an old thread here, but this is as good of place as any to post it in. Has anyone watched Revolution yet? New show, comes on Monday nights? I just watched the first 3 episodes on demand, and its probably on my list of favorite shows. Amazing.

I started to because I am a JJ fan boy. But the acting is weak (besides Esposito) and their are soo many plot holes, and its just hard to buy into what they are doing. It has sooo much potential but they are falling short on execution. But I will continue to watch.

I did like the new show 'Last Resort' as well.

But I am most excited that Fringe is back. Fringe kicks [profanity deleted].