• Announcements

• Admin 3

UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »
display name

Favorite TV shows

3,134 posts in this topic

Someone convince me to stop watching TWD... My god this theater performance by Ezekiel is just awful and ridiculous.  Just like last half season, I get this is a comic book, but bring it to reality for TV.  It's losing them so much credibility, of what they actually have left.

12 hours ago, rmw10 said:

Someone convince me to stop watching TWD... My god this theater performance by Ezekiel is just awful and ridiculous.  Just like last half season, I get this is a comic book, but bring it to reality for TV.  It's losing them so much credibility, of what they actually have left.

Life is too short to spend another minute watching mediocre tv.

Did that work?

For a show that has the budget that they do, that green screen of Rick in the junkyard was so, so, so bad.

23 hours ago, rmw10 said:

For a show that has the budget that they do, that green screen of Rick in the junkyard was so, so, so bad.

This show has became a dumpster fire.   It's so bad.  Ans it's the same premise every episode. 

36 minutes ago, usmccharles said:

This show has became a dumpster fire.   It's so bad.  Ans it's the same premise every episode. 

I think/hope they're finally just saying "screw it" and going full cheesy comic book mode.  They've just been flipping back and forth between the cheese fest and trying to be a legitimate drama.  They need to pick a direction and stick with it.

34 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

I think/hope they're finally just saying "screw it" and going full cheesy comic book mode.  They've just been flipping back and forth between the cheese fest and trying to be a legitimate drama.  They need to pick a direction and stick with it.

No... They need to have everyone killed off and end the Damn show

17 minutes ago, usmccharles said:

No... They need to have everyone killed off and end the Damn show

That works too lol. It's honestly quite crazy how pretty much none of the main/original characters are even likeable anymore. 

11 hours ago, rmw10 said:

That works too lol. It's honestly quite crazy how pretty much none of the main/original characters are even likeable anymore. 

Honestly I don't really care for any of the original characters, I liked Glen, but yea......I actually like the villains more, Neegan is easily my favorite character even with him hardly being around. 

Homeland I think was actually a good episode on Sunday night.  But still, I doubt anything is going to redeem this season.

Bad news for anyone who liked Marco Polo (I did), its been canceled. 

Billions is finally back! Awesome first episode. 

13 hours ago, rmw10 said:

It's fallen so far from the first 2 seasons.

I hate myself more each week for not abandoning ship yet.

Edited by redrum52

46 minutes ago, usmccharles said:

Honestly I don't really care for any of the original characters, I liked Glen, but yea......I actually like the villains more, Neegan is easily my favorite character even with him hardly being around. 

Homeland I think was actually a good episode on Sunday night.  But still, I doubt anything is going to redeem this season.

Bad news for anyone who liked Marco Polo (I did), its been canceled. 

Billions is finally back! Awesome first episode. 

I agree on Homeland.  I think they took a nice upturn in a rather slow season so far.  I still think CIA Carrie was the lifeline of the show that they're now missing, but the domestic terrorism theme is interesting.  It took awhile to get there but I'm actually looking forward to seeing how it plays out now that we made it.

34 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

I agree on Homeland.  I think they took a nice upturn in a rather slow season so far.  I still think CIA Carrie was the lifeline of the show that they're now missing, but the domestic terrorism theme is interesting.  It took awhile to get there but I'm actually looking forward to seeing how it plays out now that we made it.

You know who planted the bomb right?

2 minutes ago, usmccharles said:

You know who planted the bomb right?

I know what they're trying to lead on but I'm not 100% confident it will be right.  Feels too easy.

6 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

I know what they're trying to lead on but I'm not 100% confident it will be right.  Feels too easy.

I think Quinn was right, even though he is a little unstable, I think his instincts are still good. 

Just now, usmccharles said:

I think Quinn was right, even though he is a little unstable, I think his instincts are still good. 

I was thinking a step further into who coerced said gentleman to plant it.

Can they please cancel homeland?  Honestly tonight's episode was good and suspenseful but its just the same crap all over again

So....The Walking Dead....Anyone given up yet? 

Best part of the season was how excited Eugene got when he found out that gorgeous woman was intelligent.  That should say something. 

5 hours ago, usmccharles said:

So....The Walking Dead....Anyone given up yet? 

Best part of the season was how excited Eugene got when he found out that gorgeous woman was intelligent.  That should say something. 

Eugene is a sucka...

Always Sunny has been great this season, though.

2 hours ago, redrum52 said:

Eugene is a sucka...

Always Sunny has been great this season, though.

It's just so bad.

I don't have cable so I completely forgot about it. I mean, there is some good shows out now and about to come out.  Right now I'm on Billions, Homeland (still don't know why I watch), black sails, Six.   I think House of Cards comes out this weekend.

Has anyone taken the time to check out Legion?  I loved the premiere but I've been struggling ever since.  I know it's a comic book/superhero show, but I feel like it turned a little too off the wall for me, especially in the last 2 episodes.

1 hour ago, rmw10 said:

Has anyone taken the time to check out Legion?  I loved the premiere but I've been struggling ever since.  I know it's a comic book/superhero show, but I feel like it turned a little too off the wall for me, especially in the last 2 episodes.

Honestly, have no interest.  Did you ever watch Preacher?

25 minutes ago, usmccharles said:

Honestly, have no interest.  Did you ever watch Preacher?

Pretty much went the same as Legion is looking.  Loved the premiere, liked the second episode, and it went downhill from there, at least for me.

5 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

Pretty much went the same as Legion is looking.  Loved the premiere, liked the second episode, and it went downhill from there, at least for me.

That's what I felt about Preacher. 

1 minute ago, usmccharles said:

That's what I felt about Preacher. 

Neither are in my typical realm of interest.  I want to like Legion so bad though since it's by Hawley, the same guy who does Fargo.  Just not sure the subject matter can keep me going.

On 27/02/2017 at 6:29 AM, usmccharles said:

Can they please cancel homeland?  Honestly tonight's episode was good and suspenseful but its just the same crap all over again

Totally sucks now. I just have to keep watching though

Edited by arnie_uk

2 minutes ago, arnie_uk said:

Totally sucks now. I just have to keep watching though

After the Quinn episode I thought there might be a chance to make a slight comeback, not redeem itself but something a bit better.  But now it seems its all about Cari being crazy again....yay

Also, The Walking Dead.....seriously....cancel that as well. 

Yeah Sunday's Homeland was disappointing.  I liked the direction they were seemingly going with the domestic terrorism but they completely avoided that in the last episode to focus on Carrie's personal life.  I actually thought the Saul/Dar Adal storyline took a good turn this week after being an afterthought much of the season.

The Walking Dead remains underwhelming.  The storyline remains completely slow.  That CGI deer was brutal, and they took a complete cop out by trying the Glenn survival thing with Rick.

13 hours ago, rmw10 said:

Yeah Sunday's Homeland was disappointing.  I liked the direction they were seemingly going with the domestic terrorism but they completely avoided that in the last episode to focus on Carrie's personal life.  I actually thought the Saul/Dar Adal storyline took a good turn this week after being an afterthought much of the season.

The Walking Dead remains underwhelming.  The storyline remains completely slow.  That CGI deer was brutal, and they took a complete cop out by trying the Glenn survival thing with Rick.

They both seem unwatchable now....