1445 replies to this topic

#1 display name

display name

Gotham's Reckoning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,981 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:24 AM

Excluding anything NFL related, what are your favorite shows to watch on TV?
I like Whale Wars, My Cat from Hell, Gold Rush, I Shouldn't be Alive, Deadliest Catch, Fatal Attractions, Fatal Encounters, Bate Car, World's Dumbest..., and Cops.

Edited by display name, 06 August 2012 - 12:09 PM.

The Raven, on 03 Jan 2012-624 PM, said:

"You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day"

VIVA LA BUTT-FUMBLE!!!

Malkavian Raven, on 4 June 2014, said: "Display's off his meds again. Alert the white coats with the butterfly nets."

#2 Purple Nurple

Purple Nurple

Telling It Like It Is Since 1974

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,110 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:32 AM

Lol @ my cat from hell.

I like most of those you wrote though. Falling Skies, The Colbert Report, It's Always Sunny, The Walking Dead, and Deadliest Catch are a few others I enjoy.

Long life shows like breaking bad, etc I tend to wait until theyre through and then watch them back to back over the course of a couple weeks or weekends.

newsigg2_zps9e6531bd.jpg

#3 ghost1986

ghost1986

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,619 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:42 AM

Mine are Burn Notice, The Walking Dead, Storage Wars, Criminal Minds, South Park and most anything on Investigation Discovery.
"Don't stop huntin'! Don't stop huntin'! Until you have him up on your wall!"-Ray Lewis to Terrell Suggs on hunting 49ers QB Alex Smith

#4 PuRock

PuRock

Skull Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,586 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:20 AM

Excluding anything NFL related, what are your favorite shows to watch on TV?
I like Whale Wars, My Cat from Hell, Gold Rush, I Shouldn't be Alive, Fatal Attractions, Fatal Encounters, Bate Car, World's Dumbest..., and Cops.

AMC has been on fire for me

Breaking Bad (Just finished watching first 4 seasons and watching 5th season live), Hell on Wheels, Mad Men, Walking Dead. Besides AMC I am also a huger 'Fringe' fan and also watch 'American Horror Story', 'Wilfred',

I'm catching up on some old series as well through Netflix. 'Dark Shadows', 'The Wire' and 'Arrested Development'.
Posted Image

#5 Purple Nurple

Purple Nurple

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,110 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:22 AM

I definitely need to see The Wire and Fringe (is it done now or still new seasons coming?)

Also, when is American Horror Story starting again? My wife and I LOVED it.

newsigg2_zps9e6531bd.jpg

#6 BmoreRav

BmoreRav

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:23 AM

Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones are my favourite current shows.

Edited by BmoreRav, 06 August 2012 - 09:23 AM.

Posted Image

#7 Purple Nurple

Purple Nurple

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,110 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:23 AM

I need to go back and watch some X-Files and 24.

newsigg2_zps9e6531bd.jpg

#8 PuRock

PuRock

Skull Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,586 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:29 AM

I definitely need to see The Wire and Fringe (is it done now or still new seasons coming?)

Also, when is American Horror Story starting again? My wife and I LOVED it.

I need to go back and watch some X-Files and 24.

Fringe has one last shortened season. Begins this Fall w/ a 13 episode season finale. Great show. If you like X-files, this is the modern version.

Speaking of X-files I went back and watched the entire collection a few years back. One of the best tv shows of all time. Twin Peaks by far the best.

American Horror Story starts in Oct. It'll be interesting to see how they continue since
Spoiler

Edited by PuRock, 06 August 2012 - 09:41 AM.

Posted Image

#9 Purple Nurple

Purple Nurple

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,110 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:33 AM

Fringe has one last shortened season. Begins this Fall w/ a 13 episode season finale. Great show. If you like X-files, this is the modern version.

Speaking of X-files I went back and watched the entire collection a few years back. One of the best tv shows of all time. Twin Peaks by the far the best.

American Horror Story starts in Oct. It'll be interesting to see how they continue since

Spoiler

Oh Twin Peaks FTW. Awesome show.

On the American HS topic, I heard it was going to be a whole new house/family. I have no proof to back that up though.

EDIT

http://www.blackbook...t-title-1.51506

1964 INSANE ASYLUM!!!!!!!

Edited by Purple Nurple, 06 August 2012 - 09:35 AM.

newsigg2_zps9e6531bd.jpg

#10 PuRock

PuRock

Skull Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,586 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:45 AM

Oh Twin Peaks FTW. Awesome show.

On the American HS topic, I heard it was going to be a whole new house/family. I have no proof to back that up though.

EDIT

http://www.blackbook...t-title-1.51506

1964 INSANE ASYLUM!!!!!!!

Now that sounds like fun. I got all excited because the article says Ralph Fiennes is joining the cast. But that's an error its actually his brother Joseph Fiennes that is joining the cast. He played in title role on the short-lived Flash Forward.
Posted Image

#11 codizzle

codizzle

Director of Admissions- BSHU

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,393 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:44 AM

The Office and Community.. Only tv I watch besides sports
Just WIN Out!!!

6f3898d1-1b88-4209-a3a5-ed7fe2348d4b.jpg

+35

#12 Gordo52

Gordo52

52 G.O.A.T.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,478 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:43 PM

All I really watch is Sportscenter really.

I also watch alot of crime shows on ID late at night when sportscenter is just re running lol. Sometimes I watch the shows on FX like The League and Wilfred. When Southpark starts back up I'll be on that.
2dc45a6e-0473-4d16-b247-f9f9608f28d3_zps

#13 The Raven

The Raven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,224 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:00 PM

The Office, Two Broke Girls, Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Tosh.0

#14 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,928 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:09 PM

Finally, some love for The Big Bang Theory. That show cracks me up.
15fqib6.jpg

#15 JO_75

JO_75

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,824 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:29 PM

Well I barely watch any TV now a days. Right now, my TV is just on NFL Network 24/7 during the day, at night I'll watch American Dad and Family Guy on Adult Swim, then end the night watching King of Queens on TV Land. The only other two shows I watch are Law & Order SVU(the reruns on USA Network, haven't watched any of the new ones since Christopher Meloni left the show) and reruns of NCIS on USA Network. Then Monday Night Raw on USA. So basically I watch 3 channels, USA Network, TV Land and Cartoon Network when they air Adult Swim.

#16 Ngata Chance

Ngata Chance

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:38 PM

Venture Bros.

Brock Samson is my hero.
"Flacco got a hug from owner Bisciotti after game.. Flacco told him: “that felt good.. That was big”

That seems like it was worded wrong...

#17 PuRock

PuRock

Skull Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,586 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:39 PM

Well I barely watch any TV now a days. Right now, my TV is just on NFL Network 24/7 during the day, at night I'll watch American Dad and Family Guy on Adult Swim, then end the night watching King of Queens on TV Land. The only other two shows I watch are Law & Order SVU(the reruns on USA Network, haven't watched any of the new ones since Christopher Meloni left the show) and reruns of NCIS on USA Network. Then Monday Night Raw on USA. So basically I watch 3 channels, USA Network, TV Land and Cartoon Network when they air Adult Swim.

You do know that watching NFL Network 24/7 is considered watching tv, right?
Posted Image

#18 JO_75

JO_75

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,824 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:54 PM

You do know that watching NFL Network 24/7 is considered watching tv, right?

Well yeah but I mean including NFL Network that is only 4 Channels I watch and sometimes only at night and my TV is off the during the day. Only reason my TV is on now during the day is because of Training Camp. Before Training Camp started, I barely turned on NFL Network or even watched TV except for at night.

#19 arnie_uk

arnie_uk

Like a Boss!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,966 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:09 PM

Really on watch family guy if nothing else is on. Only watch tv for sports. Movies i have a site on the internet that gets them before they even hit the cinema in the UK 90% of the time.

On the same site i often watch older tv shows back to back in a few weeks. In the past year ive watched and loved, prison break, the wire, sopranos. The Wire and Sopranos for me easily the best two tv shows ever made.

I watched one tree hill as it was on from when i was like 12, was into basketball quite a bit then, thats what attracted me too it.

Currently waiting on game of thrones to return, i'll actually watch in live when its back on, as well as person of interest, homeland and touch.

A Number to start watching when the summer of sports is over including breaking bad, broadwalk empire, the shield, entourage, suits, white collar, brotherhood and deadwood. It will take me a while to get through them all, but i will eventually lol.

#20 BmoreRav

BmoreRav

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:11 PM

Really on watch family guy if nothing else is on. Only watch tv for sports. Movies i have a site on the internet that gets them before they even hit the cinema in the UK 90% of the time.

On the same site i often watch older tv shows back to back in a few weeks. In the past year ive watched and loved, prison break, the wire, sopranos. The Wire and Sopranos for me easily the best two tv shows ever made.

I watched one tree hill as it was on from when i was like 12, was into basketball quite a bit then, thats what attracted me too it.

Currently waiting on game of thrones to return, i'll actually watch in live when its back on, as well as person of interest, homeland and touch.

A Number to start watching when the summer of sports is over including breaking bad, broadwalk empire, the shield, entourage, suits, white collar, brotherhood and deadwood. It will take me a while to get through them all, but i will eventually lol.

The Shield is one of my favourite shows of all time! Also forgot about Homeland, that's one of my current favourites.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users