Photo

Can We "Sweep" The NFC East?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
90 replies to this topic

#81 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,314 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:31 AM

What a difference a day makes!!!!!! (Unbelievable )the question of us sweeping them was even asked.

well, after yesterday the question has been answered (No!) but there was nothing "unbelievable" about asking this question BEFORE the season started. you said this as though the eagles just dominated and blew the Ravens out! smh!

~Mili

Militant X 1

RayLewisSig1_zps3a0863e0.png

"I May be Done but I'm not Gone!"

- Ray Lewis

#82 wayne

wayne

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:55 AM

It's very possible but the loss of Suggs has a major effect on doing that also so I'm going to say we are either going to go 3-1 or 2-2 vs the NFC East!

Just wanted to bump this and I feel 3-1 will be it.

#83 BMORElegacy

BMORElegacy

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,765 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:16 AM

This is easy to answer. NOPE. lol
"No weapon forged against us shall prosper. And every tongue which rises against us in judgment, we shall condemn."

#84 Guest_RBates_*

Guest_RBates_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:38 AM

well, after yesterday the question has been answered (No!) but there was nothing "unbelievable" about asking this question BEFORE the season started. you said this as though the eagles just dominated and blew the Ravens out! smh!

~Mili

There is Dallas, The Redskins pre Orakpo, and Carriker injuries.. The super bowl champs in the Giants. Smdh.We have gotten awfully full of ourselves as fans don't you think. smh

#85 PolishRifle

PolishRifle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,236 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:24 AM

The Cowboys are kind of overrated (yeah, big news there) and the Redskins shouldn't be a problem, but playing against the Giants close to the end of the regular season, which is usually the time, when they get hot? I think the Giants might be our toughest match up on the schedule.

It really depends on the offense. I do think there are plenty of games, that are much easier than playing against the Eagles in Philly, which we could've won (or probably should've).
It ultimately comes down to how fast this new offensive look starts clicking. I thought we were there already in week 1, but clearly we're not yet. I think we still have trouble using it on the road due to noise, I still think Joe doesn't audible enough out of Cams plays, when Cam suddenly becomes unimaginative and stubborn (Joe did it against Cinci though, so that might be connected to the noise thing) and we still need to adjust faster to defensive looks (last season, we were running the ball even if it didn't work, now we do the opposite?).

I think the schedule will work in our favor. At home we will have a good shot at dealing with the Pats and the week after, we're heading to KC were we face an average Chiefs team with an excellent crowd (perfect test for no-huddle on the road). I have my fingers crossed we have worked out the kinks already by then.

bJNF689.jpg

#86 redrum52

redrum52

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:46 AM

Yes we can...

#87 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,314 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:46 AM

There is Dallas, The Redskins pre Orakpo, and Carriker injuries.. The super bowl champs in the Giants. Smdh.We have gotten awfully full of ourselves as fans don't you think. smh

RBates....it was a simple question to ask BEFORE the season started as a "conversation" starter in here...nothing more! Dallas won last week and lost this week. Redskins won last week and lost this week. Ravens won last week and lost this week. Giants lost last week and won this week. and the Eagles have squeaked out 2 wins in a row by 1pt. one of those games to the browns! so it is NOT like the NFC East has just been soooo dominant in the first 2 weeks bruh!

now when it comes to the "smh" thing....everyone in here knows that NO ONE does it better than me. so, let me SMH @ you "trying" to syh. LOL!

~Mili

Edited by Militant X 1, 18 September 2012 - 12:01 PM.

Militant X 1

- Ray Lewis

#88 Gordo52

Gordo52

52 G.O.A.T.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,433 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:25 AM

Posted Image What the heck is your problem? lol smh
Posted Image
2dc45a6e-0473-4d16-b247-f9f9608f28d3_zps

#89 Guest_RBates_*

Guest_RBates_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:20 PM

RBates....it was a simple question to ask BEFORE the season started as a "conversation" starter in here...nothing more! Dallas won last week and lost this week. Redskins won last week and lost this week. Ravens won last week and lost this week. Giants lost last week and won this week. and the Eagles have squeaked out 2 wins in a row by 1pt. one of those games to the browns! so it is NOT like the NFC East has just been soooo dominant in the first 2 weeks bruh!

now when it comes to the "smh" thing....everyone in here knows that NO ONE does it better than me. so, let me SMH @ you "trying" to syh. LOL!

~Mili

Lmao........ SMH Just starting junk nothing more. SMH at the SMH king.......I dropped the mic and walked off.

#90 Guest_RBates_*

Guest_RBates_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:21 PM

Posted Image What the heck is your problem? lol smh
Posted Image

Love it !!!!!!

#91 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,314 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:12 PM

Lmao........ SMH Just starting junk nothing more. SMH at the SMH king.......I dropped the mic and walked off.

lol!

~Mili

Militant X 1

- Ray Lewis