Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BloodRaven

New Ray Lewis E3 Video

33 posts in this topic

[quote name='i82much' timestamp='1338855619' post='1085682']
Uh ... no offense, but it's a video game dude ...
[/quote]
It's ray lewis bro... He's just so epic.

First time I ever got chills from watching a video game trailer.
Simply epic.

[quote name='TreTheRaven' timestamp='1338861416' post='1085707']
When that man speaks -- I feel on a whole new level. Just incredible.
[/quote]

When Ray Lewis speaks.. You listen. When Ray speaks, everything around you is like blurred out and the only thing you can hear is Ray. I tell you what, I would pay anything to go to a Motivational Event where Ray was the Motivational Speaker.

Though the video is meant for a video game, Ray's speech is actually very telling of how he feels about the importance of his legacy.

I doubt the speech was written for him. Ray spoke from the heart there. As short as it was, that speech was extremely introspective and shed some light on what we already know about his mentality in this final stretch.

[i](Side note: I'll likely be moving this to the Video Games section tomorrow since it's more game-oriented than football-oriented -- but I'll keep it in Ravens Talk temporarily for the benefit of those who have yet to see this)[/i]

There is nothing on earth cooler than Ray Lewis making the world a little more conquerable.

It definitely would have been better if it wasn't a Madden video, but that's not to say he was doing it for the camera.

It's more than just an ad, its who he is.

[quote name='i82much' timestamp='1338855619' post='1085682']
Uh ... no offense, but it's a video game dude ...
[/quote]

enjoy your neg's.

[quote name='Ravens<3' timestamp='1338861496' post='1085708']
First time I ever got chills from watching a video game trailer.
Simply epic.
[/quote]
Madden 2005 promo anybody?

"is this what u want"... And then "let's go".... Freaking awesome commercial

[quote name='BloodRaven' timestamp='1338872877' post='1085749']
It definitely would have been better if it wasn't a Madden video, but that's not to say he was doing it for the camera.

[b]It's more than just an ad, its who he is.[/b]
[/quote]

And that's why he's one of a kind.

[color=#800080][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]R[/font][/size][/color][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]a[/font][/size][color=#800080][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]a[/font][/size][/color][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]a[/font][/size][color=#800080][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]a[/font][/size][/color][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]a[/font][/size][color=#800080][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]a[/font][/size][/color][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]a[/font][/size][color=#800080][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]a[/font][/size][/color][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]a[/font][/size][color=#800080][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]a[/font][/size][/color][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]a[/font][/size][color=#800080][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]a[/font][/size][/color][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]a[/font][/size][color=#800080][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]a[/font][/size][/color][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]a[/font][/size][color=#800080][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]a[/font][/size][/color][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]a[/font][/size][color=#800080][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]a[/font][/size][/color][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]a[/font][/size][color=#800080][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]a[/font][/size][/color][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]a[/font][/size][color=#800080][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]y[/font][/size][/color][size=5][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]![/font][/size]

[quote name='joeysuuwoo5520' timestamp='1338903694' post='1085779']
cant wait, after seeing this i iron the s*** out the creases in my laundry mr.lewis well done
[/quote]

[quote name='Ravens>Steelers' timestamp='1338867988' post='1085737']
Ray Lewis could be talking to you about how to fold laundry, and it would be the most intense thing ever
[/quote]

Maybe Ray ought to start a dry cleaning business when he retires.

[quote name='ThePurpleWall' timestamp='1338878519' post='1085752']
enjoy your neg's.
[/quote]

I'll live. Something about this kind of cheapens it for me. It's like Dwight Eisenhower giving a speech for a board game.

that video is freaking awesome, I swear Ray Lewis has a career as a motivational speaker after football, he'd make a great coach too..

he has so much going for him

What a heck of a speech. I love Ray Lewis' motivation and work ethic to the max. I swear I'm doing all I can to be at that Canton ceremony.

[quote name='i82much' timestamp='1338930519' post='1085957']
I'll live. Something about this kind of cheapens it for me. It's like Dwight Eisenhower giving a speech for a board game.
[/quote]
I agree. I love Ray as a speaker. I don't want to play video games after I hear him and I'm sure he never intended to motivate someone to play them either. I don't have a problem with the video but it seems out of place.