Ed_Reed20

Football/Soccer Thread

1,988 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Cville-Raven said:

lol you would be a Chelsea fan 

LMAO!  It does fit perfectly. 

Arsenal has a 4-0 lead on Swansea City; all I can say is that it's going to be a long road back for Swansea City after relegation.

1 hour ago, George70 said:

Arsenal has a 4-0 lead on Swansea City; all I can say is that it's going to be a long road back for Swansea City after relegation.

Arsenal is in great form right now and expecting points today was a far reach. Swansea are only a couple of points away from getting out of the bottom and there's almost half the season left. Relegation is far from a certainty at this point. 

On 15/01/2017 at 7:35 AM, Tank 92 said:

Arsenal is in great form right now and expecting points today was a far reach. Swansea are only a couple of points away from getting out of the bottom and there's almost half the season left. Relegation is far from a certainty at this point. 

I think we're a Middlesborough win away from relegation being between the current bottom four (Hull, Swansea, Sunderland and Palace). That Boro defence will keep grafting out points for the rest of the season even when their form isn't good.

Hull are cooked. With their thin squad they're more likely to fade down the stretch. I'd like to see Swansea survive but I don't know if they have the quality. Finding unlikely ways to keep teams away from relegation is Allardyce's specialty so I think Palace might eke it out. This is the year Sunderland's luck runs out, though who knows if they can get 18 points from the last eight games as they always seem to do.

Earlier today, Swansea City picked up three points with a win at Anfield.  I just hope that Swans can avoid relegation.

On 14. Jänner 2017 at 7:35 PM, Tank 92 said:

Funny how quickly things change. That was not that long ago and Arsenal have since then lost to Watford of all teams and of course that non very competitive game at Stamford Bridge happened. Well, at least Mustafi still believes in the title. Whyever.^^

40 minutes ago, Capitano1412 said:

Funny how quickly things change. That was not that long ago and Arsenal have since then lost to Watford of all teams and of course that non very competitive game at Stamford Bridge happened. Well, at least Mustafi still believes in the title. Whyever.^^

Wenger is the problem. period.

Wenger is interesting in that case. I'm not a fan of a lot of his decisions and general "doings", but I don't think there are many manager out there who'd do better with this club at the moment. Which is not a good place to be.^^