Ed_Reed20

Football/Soccer Thread

1,988 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Cville-Raven said:

lol you would be a Chelsea fan 

LMAO!  It does fit perfectly. 

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arsenal has a 4-0 lead on Swansea City; all I can say is that it's going to be a long road back for Swansea City after relegation.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, George70 said:

Arsenal has a 4-0 lead on Swansea City; all I can say is that it's going to be a long road back for Swansea City after relegation.

Arsenal is in great form right now and expecting points today was a far reach. Swansea are only a couple of points away from getting out of the bottom and there's almost half the season left. Relegation is far from a certainty at this point. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/01/2017 at 7:35 AM, Tank 92 said:

Arsenal is in great form right now and expecting points today was a far reach. Swansea are only a couple of points away from getting out of the bottom and there's almost half the season left. Relegation is far from a certainty at this point. 

I think we're a Middlesborough win away from relegation being between the current bottom four (Hull, Swansea, Sunderland and Palace). That Boro defence will keep grafting out points for the rest of the season even when their form isn't good.

Hull are cooked. With their thin squad they're more likely to fade down the stretch. I'd like to see Swansea survive but I don't know if they have the quality. Finding unlikely ways to keep teams away from relegation is Allardyce's specialty so I think Palace might eke it out. This is the year Sunderland's luck runs out, though who knows if they can get 18 points from the last eight games as they always seem to do.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Earlier today, Swansea City picked up three points with a win at Anfield.  I just hope that Swans can avoid relegation.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14. Jänner 2017 at 7:35 PM, Tank 92 said:

Arsenal is in great form right now and expecting points today was a far reach. Swansea are only a couple of points away from getting out of the bottom and there's almost half the season left. Relegation is far from a certainty at this point. 

Funny how quickly things change. That was not that long ago and Arsenal have since then lost to Watford of all teams and of course that non very competitive game at Stamford Bridge happened. Well, at least Mustafi still believes in the title. Whyever.^^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Capitano1412 said:

Funny how quickly things change. That was not that long ago and Arsenal have since then lost to Watford of all teams and of course that non very competitive game at Stamford Bridge happened. Well, at least Mustafi still believes in the title. Whyever.^^

Wenger is the problem. period.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wenger is interesting in that case. I'm not a fan of a lot of his decisions and general "doings", but I don't think there are many manager out there who'd do better with this club at the moment. Which is not a good place to be.^^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now