Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JO_75

Eagles Lose LT Jason Peters

35 posts in this topic

I think Peters is done. Two injuries back to back in a short period is not at all good. This will cost him this year, but possibly next year as well. What a shame.

I hope Mathis has been training well. He will need it once he meets Haloti.

[quote name='GrimCoconut' timestamp='1337108543' post='1078110']
I think Peters is done. Two injuries back to back in a short period is not at all good. This will cost him this year, but possibly next year as well. What a shame.

I hope Mathis has been training well. He will need it once he meets Haloti.
[/quote]Consider it payback for him playing the FO the fool when we we're trying to sign him to replace Grubbs.

[quote name='BMORElegacy' timestamp='1338009254' post='1082644']
Consider it payback for him playing the FO the fool when we we're trying to sign him to replace Grubbs.
[/quote]completely the wrong person

[quote name='arnie_uk' timestamp='1338027243' post='1082664']
completely the wrong person
[/quote]No it's not? Evan Mathis had the FO believing he was going to sign with us but just used us as leverage to get the deal he wanted from Philly.

[quote name='BMORElegacy' timestamp='1338049108' post='1082716']
No it's not? Evan Mathis had the FO believing he was going to sign with us but just used us as leverage to get the deal he wanted from Philly.
[/quote]i thought you were talking about this injury to peters being payback for messing us around expecially since Mathis hasnt had "payback" yet and may not even get it. Thats how it reads anyway...

Somoen sayign mathis will need training to play against ngata isnt payback, if he said he would get owned, then i would have understood what you meant, but when he said that, and the line prior talking about peters was talking about how this could be his year/season, well its easy to assume the "payback" your talking about is the guy with the injury, not the get who needs to be training....