Training Camp     

Photo

Ravens Releasing 3 Players

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

#41 harfordravenfan

harfordravenfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:17 AM

Well Mr Carr,was geting 12 million a year with us ?, i could be wrong but i thought it was around there,i dont see the Patriots doing that.

Carr wasn't getting 12 million a year. Not sure the exact amount but I'd bet ya $5 it wasn't even 1/2 that

#42 ThePurpleWall

ThePurpleWall

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:21 AM

On defense I am refering to Carr and Foxworth. (Or at least I think I was. I posted that a wile ago)
Either way. We can make it just fine with out those two.

True
Ray Lewis"in any war who pulls their General out?,Nobody,when ever i put on that Jersey,ever man in this building believes in one thing,whatever our General says we Follow bottom Line"

Ray Lewis is the Leader of this Franchise.

#43 ThePurpleWall

ThePurpleWall

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:25 AM

Carr wasn't getting 12 million a year. Not sure the exact amount but I'd bet ya $5 it wasn't even 1/2 that

your right, I found this shttp://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/01/ravens-cut-chris-carr/ Carr, who was a healthy scratch for the playoff win against the Texans, was set to make $2.5 million in 2012 and had $7 million coming his way in 2013 and 2014.
Ray Lewis"in any war who pulls their General out?,Nobody,when ever i put on that Jersey,ever man in this building believes in one thing,whatever our General says we Follow bottom Line"

#44 Moderator 2

Moderator 2

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,395 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:27 AM

His cap hit was 3,54 million yearly salary 2.5 million
Posted Image

#45 ThePurpleWall

ThePurpleWall

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:50 PM

His cap hit was 3,54 million yearly salary 2.5 million

well like i posted he was going to make 7 million in year 13/14.