525 replies to this topic

#1 IMissMattStover

IMissMattStover

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:26 PM

CursonaPirate and I realized that we were consuming the music thread with our metal tirades, and that was more of a hip-hoppish thread, so this is a thread solely for those who appreciate the art of loud metal music and rediculous guitar riffs.
He who laughs when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scientists tell us that the fastest animal on Earth, with a top speed of 120 feet-per-second, is a cow that has been dropped out of a helicopter.
Entropy just isn't what it used to be.
Never, under any circumstances, take sleeping pills and a laxative on the same night.

#2 cursona pirate

cursona pirate

Pickle Pusher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:41 PM

Hello you were calling?
lol this thread is gonna be up forever with us too around. Now we can see how many others on this forum besides us are metal heads.
Where are the devil horns?
Posted Image

12540_520124434672144_755007992_n.jpg

Pitta Hut is now open! WE ALWAYS DELIVER.

#3 IMissMattStover

IMissMattStover

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:43 PM

Haha. Thats an awesome emoticon thingy. I know that at least PARavensGirl is a metal fan. SO anyway, Im definitley gonna check out Iron Maiden. I love Rush, So I gotta try Maiden. Right now Im listening to In The Middle from Dokken Breaking the Chain.
Scientists tell us that the fastest animal on Earth, with a top speed of 120 feet-per-second, is a cow that has been dropped out of a helicopter.
Never, under any circumstances, take sleeping pills and a laxative on the same night.

#4 cursona pirate

cursona pirate

Pickle Pusher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:48 PM

Haha. Thats an awesome emoticon thingy. I know that at least PARavensGirl is a metal fan. SO anyway, Im definitley gonna check out Iron Maiden. I love Rush, So I gotta try Maiden. Right now Im listening to In The Middle from Dokken Breaking the Chain.

good one! The other day i saw someone with a Dokken shirt and i screamed "into the fire" at him and he laughed.
I really love Dream Warriors it was the first song i heard from them, also the music video is pretty cool.
My favorite metal video has to be "Smokin' in the Boy's Room" by Motley Crue. The video is hilarious!

Edited by cursona pirate, 08 February 2012 - 10:49 PM.

#5 IMissMattStover

IMissMattStover

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:50 PM

good one! The other day i saw someone with a Dokken shirt and i screamed "into the fire" at him and he laughed.
I really love Dream Warriors it was the first song i heard from them, also the music video is pretty cool.

Yeah? Thats great! The wierdest shirt Ive ever seen was Stone Temple Pilots....I thought they were pretty obscure. and im not really into grunge except for Pearl Jam. I need to see some Dokken videos. Ever listen to any Ratt?

#6 cursona pirate

cursona pirate

Pickle Pusher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:54 PM

Yeah? Thats great! The wierdest shirt Ive ever seen was Stone Temple Pilots....I thought they were pretty obscure. and im not really into grunge except for Pearl Jam. I need to see some Dokken videos. Ever listen to any Ratt?

Yes i have heard a couple of there songs. I have out of the cellar. Round and Round is always playing on the radio up here.

#7 IMissMattStover

IMissMattStover

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:55 PM

Yes i have heard a couple of there songs. I have out of the cellar. Round and Round is always playing on the radio up here.

Lucky! The station down here is terrible about playing metal. They like to focus on the Stones, Who, Beatles, Zep, and some of the poppier stuff like journey and Phil C.

#8 cursona pirate

cursona pirate

Pickle Pusher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:58 PM

Lucky! The station down here is terrible about playing metal. They like to focus on the Stones, Who, Beatles, Zep, and some of the poppier stuff like journey and Phil C.

we got mostly every popular new rock song and sometimes a 80's song. I usually listen to the boneyard on XM radio. They play everything from UFO to DIO to Anthrax. Very wide variety.

#9 IMissMattStover

IMissMattStover

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:59 PM

we got mostly every popular new rock song and sometimes a 80's song. I usually listen to the boneyard on XM radio. They play everything from UFO to DIO to Anthrax. Very wide variety.

Anthrax? lol thats way to extreme for the guys down here. Im going to bed..peace, see all you punks in the morn. Holy crap, Google is following this thread.

#10 cursona pirate

cursona pirate

Pickle Pusher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:00 PM

Anthrax? lol thats way to extreme for the guys down here. Im going to bed..peace, see all you punks in the morn. Holy crap, Google is following this thread.

Im hitting the hay too since their is farms up here. Google really?

#11 IMissMattStover

IMissMattStover

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:35 AM

Im hitting the hay too since their is farms up here. Google really?

Yeah, at the bottom of the screen where it shows who is viewing the page it said Google. It was in gray, not purple, and you couldnt click on it, so it for sure was not a username.

#12 codizzle

codizzle

Director of Admissions- BSHU

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,919 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:20 AM

Yeah, at the bottom of the screen where it shows who is viewing the page it said Google. It was in gray, not purple, and you couldnt click on it, so it for sure was not a username.

Yea google is always lurking around here
Just WIN Out!!!

6f3898d1-1b88-4209-a3a5-ed7fe2348d4b.jpg

+35

#13 IMissMattStover

IMissMattStover

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:24 AM

Yea google is always lurking around here

I've seen Yahoo too, what do they do??

#14 H8R

H8R

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,459 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:29 AM

H8R IB4TL, I'll be a Sworn Enemy/ETown/Biohazard... FYI

#15 cursona pirate

cursona pirate

Pickle Pusher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:38 PM

I met the guy with the Dokken shirt again. I screamed "into the Fire" again to him.
I have been singing there songs all day! Also been listening to Crue too. "Smokin' in the boys room" is so funny!

#16 cursona pirate

cursona pirate

Pickle Pusher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:38 PM

I met the guy with the Dokken shirt again. I screamed "into the Fire" again to him.
I have been singing there songs all day! Also been listening to Crue too. "Smokin' in the boys room" is so funny!

#17 hawkprey

hawkprey

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,563 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:35 PM

Haha most of these bands aren't even metal. Ratt, Crue, Dokken are glam, which is really hard rock. Posted Image

Edited by hawkprey, 09 February 2012 - 08:36 PM.

#18 IMissMattStover

IMissMattStover

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:05 PM

It is lol. The video is so rediculous that it is hilarious. I love the way the teacher is a [slur deleted] or something. Listen to their song Sumthin' For Nuthin' from Girls,Girls,Girls album. It was never a big hit, but it is an amazing song.

#19 IMissMattStover

IMissMattStover

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:07 PM

Haha most of these bands aren't even metal. Ratt, Crue, Dokken are glam, which is really hard rock. Posted Image

They are called Glam-Metal bro, get with it. Its the earlier form of metal, not screamo crap.

#20 cursona pirate

cursona pirate

Pickle Pusher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:25 PM

It is lol. The video is so rediculous that it is hilarious. I love the way the teacher is a [slur deleted] or something. Listen to their song Sumthin' For Nuthin' from Girls,Girls,Girls album. It was never a big hit, but it is an amazing song.

yeah that is a great song! I have all their albums. My father has seen them live a couple times. Once in Las vegas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users