Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JO_75

Madden 13 Cover Tournament

68 posts in this topic

Patrick Willis is putting up a fight with Cam Newton, Newton only leads with 52.8% of the vote. Could Patrick Willis be the next LB on the cover of Madden?

[quote name='JO_75' timestamp='1334424641' post='1048495']
Patrick Willis is putting up a fight with Cam Newton, Newton only leads with 52.8% of the vote. Could Patrick Willis be the next LB on the cover of Madden?
[/quote]

I hope not, Newton is the one I want to get hurt the most. LB is a low impact position, Willis' injury wouldn't hurt the 49ers that much.

Cam Newton vs Calvin Johnson to determine who will be on the cover of Madden 13!

The stage is set. We may only have to put up with that overly arrogant, selfish, fake-smiling fool for part of the season this year.

[quote name='T3hRaven' timestamp='1334789693' post='1051687']
The stage is set. We may only have to put up with that overly arrogant, selfish, fake-smiling fool for part of the season this year.
[/quote]

Hines Ward retired.

[quote name='T3hRaven' timestamp='1334789693' post='1051687']
[/quote]

Why the hate for Newton? The majority of analysts said he couldn't and he did, for his rookie year at least. I didn't hear him complain at all when the Panthers pathetic defense gave games away regularly.

[quote name='arnie_uk' timestamp='1333572525' post='1042345']
i think its calvin johnson
[/quote]
[quote name='JO_75' timestamp='1333572929' post='1042350']
I say Cam Newton.
[/quote]i know these things...

Man, I don't want either of these guys to become subject to the curse, but I'd like to see Calvin Johnson take it.