Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JO_75

Madden 13 Cover Tournament

68 posts in this topic

Alright.. it's down to the Elite 8! Ray Rice has moved on after beating Drew Brees...

The Elite 8 Looks like this:

1 Cam Newton vs 4 Larry Fitzgerald

11 Patrick Willis vs 2 Victor Cruz

1 Aaron Rodgers vs 5 Ray Rice

6 Calvin Johnson vs 2 Rob Gronkowski

[url="http://www.pastapadre.com/2012/04/04/madden-nfl-13-cover-tournament-advances-to-elite-eight"]http://www.pastapadre.com/2012/04/04/madden-nfl-13-cover-tournament-advances-to-elite-eight[/url]

[quote name='arnie_uk' timestamp='1333572525' post='1042345']
i think its calvin johnson
[/quote]

I say Cam Newton.

[quote name='JO_75' timestamp='1333572929' post='1042350']
I say Cam Newton.
[/quote]

I would really enjoy if Cam Newton won. He's becoming one of my favorite non-ravens players.

I say Cam Newton.
[/quote]

I hope it's Cam Newton. Of all the remaining players he's the only one I'd like to see get hurt.

The Final 4 Has Been set... in one side we have Cam Newton vs Patrick Willis, and on the other side, Calvin Johnson vs Rodgers. Patrick Willis with the upset over Victor Cruz, thought for sure Cruz would have won. Well I'm voting for Willis the rest of the way as I would love to see a Defensive Player, especially Patrick Willis on the cover over any offensive players.

[quote name='JO_75' timestamp='1334158975' post='1046978']
The Final 4 Has Been set... in one side we have Cam Newton vs Patrick Willis, and on the other side, Calvin Johnson vs Rodgers. Patrick Willis with the upset over Victor Cruz, thought for sure Cruz would have won. Well I'm voting for Willis the rest of the way as I would love to see a Defensive Player, especially Patrick Willis on the cover over any offensive players.
[/quote]
It's nice to see Willis get this far. I don't think it matters, though. I think Aaron Rodgers gets the cover. He gained immense popularity among the Madden community and the casual fans for his winning stretch last year.

I'm going to feel bad for Panthers fans if Cam Newton ends up on the cover of Madden 13. I mean they draft Cam with the first overall pick, he surpasses Peyton Manning's rookie records, and has a great season and everything is looking bright in Carolina. The out of the blue, the dreaded Madden Curse Strikes down on Cam Newton!

Well done to Willis but I like him too much so I hope he doesn't win

I voted for Newton, just a case of who do I like the most and then worked my way backwards to least favourite

The curse is real

Patrick Willis is putting up a fight with Cam Newton, Newton only leads with 52.8% of the vote. Could Patrick Willis be the next LB on the cover of Madden?

[quote name='JO_75' timestamp='1334424641' post='1048495']
Patrick Willis is putting up a fight with Cam Newton, Newton only leads with 52.8% of the vote. Could Patrick Willis be the next LB on the cover of Madden?
[/quote]

I hope not, Newton is the one I want to get hurt the most. LB is a low impact position, Willis' injury wouldn't hurt the 49ers that much.

Cam Newton vs Calvin Johnson to determine who will be on the cover of Madden 13!

The stage is set. We may only have to put up with that overly arrogant, selfish, fake-smiling fool for part of the season this year.

[quote name='T3hRaven' timestamp='1334789693' post='1051687']
The stage is set. We may only have to put up with that overly arrogant, selfish, fake-smiling fool for part of the season this year.
[/quote]

Hines Ward retired.

[quote name='T3hRaven' timestamp='1334789693' post='1051687']
[/quote]

Why the hate for Newton? The majority of analysts said he couldn't and he did, for his rookie year at least. I didn't hear him complain at all when the Panthers pathetic defense gave games away regularly.

[quote name='arnie_uk' timestamp='1333572525' post='1042345']
i think its calvin johnson
[/quote]
I say Cam Newton.
[/quote]i know these things...

Man, I don't want either of these guys to become subject to the curse, but I'd like to see Calvin Johnson take it.