cursona pirate

Random Cat Photo Thread

2,415 posts in this topic

As some of you may not know i have a weird obssesion with cats. Also i am bored and decided to make a cat thread for our little whisker friends. Post random cat photos! If you have a cat please post it.

I have two 20 pound cats. I will post them tomorrow! BTW did you know there is a species of cat called the European Wild cat that looks like the common house cat!

Here is a random photo i found online!

cats.infinity.jpg

One question: Is that a cat staring at a computer screen with a second cat starting at a computer screen with a 3rd cat staring at a computer screen of a 4th cat staring at a computer?

One question: Is that a cat staring at a computer screen with a second cat starting at a computer screen with a 3rd cat staring at a computer screen of a 4th cat staring at a computer?

It most definitely is

DAMN-Cats-are-Funny-animal-humor-4133527-350-346.jpg

I am confused then. I am 29 (30 on Friday) and dont see either. Lennon rocks and Harry Potter sucks!

How do you upload photos?

Grab the image url and slap it between image tags - [ img ]URL HERE[/ img ] without the spaces

I never saw myself participating in a cat thread but I stumbled upon this one earlier and it's so priceless I just had to share it!

k3rrx2.jpg

lol awesome!

I can't take credit for that. Terrell Suggs posted it on his Facebook and I just re-posted it.

Edited by GrimCoconut

I have a 16lb cat. This is not funny in the least!!!

Weird, I have a 15lb dog... Ravens lose and now your cat is bigger than my dog? WTH is going on these days???? AAahhhh!!!!!!

Edited by 1/28/01

Weird, I have a 15lb dog... Ravens lose and now you're cat is bigger than my dog? WTH is going on these days???? AAahhhh!!!!!!

A 15lb dog? Ew.

Yeah, but with a cup on his head and getting spied on by the kid!

2011-12-18_08-51-13_820.jpg?t=1328324435

Lol. That photo is begging for a caption. If I wasn't hella hung over id come up with something clever.