Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Purple Nurple

"Loading" While Scrolling Through Topics On Mobile Skin

17 posts in this topic

I'm on the mobile skin on my iPhone 4 and ever since updating to iOS 5 I get an opaque "Loading" banner as I scroll through New Content.

Its not actually loading as I have not yet clicked on a topic, but the banner pops up, sometimes twice layered. Its extremely annoying.

Thanks!

I noticed too on my I phone when I had the dog out at 4 am and thought it because I dropped my phone lol Sent to the webmaster

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1327677712' post='975624']
I'm on the mobile skin on my iPhone 4 and ever since updating to iOS 5 I get an opaque "Loading" banner as I scroll through New Content.

Its not actually loading as I have not yet clicked on a topic, but the banner pops up, sometimes twice layered. Its extremely annoying.

Thanks!
[/quote]
Is there an app for the iphone?

[quote name='Ravenstown52' timestamp='1332340437' post='1029783']

Is there an app for the iphone?
[/quote]As PurpleNurple said the mobile skin, it's what I'm using now

[quote name='Moderator 2' timestamp='1332349551' post='1029951']
As PurpleNurple said the mobile skin, it's what I'm using now
[/quote]
Oh wow this is actually pretty nice.(using mobile right now)
Thanks

[quote name='Moderator 2' timestamp='1327692191' post='976382']I noticed too on my I phone when I had the dog out at 4 am and thought it because I dropped my phone lol Sent to the webmaster[/quote]

My phone is completely spazzing out on this site for the past 12 hours or so...
I've seen everything.. The SQL server page... Some other page saying the database was down .... And Ive gotten kicked outta the mobile version 3 times now

I passed this issue on to Admin 3. I have been on mobile all day and it's been ok for me, but we may have been on at different times. I think we will still have random errors until they do the second maintainence, and there is not a known date/time yet. I know it is frustrating.

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1333106326' post='1038236']
Still getting this. [img]http://content.boards.baltimoreravens.com//public/style_emoticons/default/sad.png[/img]
[/quote]I got an mail from Invision, it is an open ticket and they are working on it.

[quote name='Moderator 2' timestamp='1333428499' post='1040767']
I got an mail from Invision, it is an open ticket and they are working on it.
[/quote]
Thank you, madam.

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1333461501' post='1040844']
Thank you, madam.
[/quote]Try it out and get back to me please

[quote name='Moderator 2' timestamp='1333501513' post='1041535']
Try it out and get back to me please
[/quote]
I think I've got it isolated. When I look at a topic and then hit the "back" arrow to return to the list of unread threads. This is when the loading banner pops up when I then scroll through the topics. If I tap the upper right square and then tap unread topics, I don't get it. It's just easier and convenient to tap the back button. Hopefully now they can fix it.