Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lgcs27288

What Does The Schedule Look Like For Next Year?

53 posts in this topic

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/Gameday/Future_Opponents.aspx

That's who we play and where. "When" will be decided sometime in April.

Well with the Patriots & Giants heading back to the Super Bowl, this means that since we play the NFC East, and the Patriots next year, we'll play both teams in the Super Bowl.

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/213/screenshot20120122at104.png/][IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/418/screenshot20120122at104.png[/IMG][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

We will play 6 teams that were playoff teams this season...

Steelers
Bengals
Giants*
Broncos
Patriots*
Texans

* = Playing in Super Bowl

[quote name='JO_75' timestamp='1327292104' post='967356']

Steelers
Bengals
Giants*
Broncos
Patriots*
Texans

[/quote]

Half our games are against playoff teams? Wowzah.

[quote name='JO_75' timestamp='1327292104' post='967356']

Steelers
Bengals
Giants*
Broncos
Patriots*
Texans

[/quote]

Two of them are playoff rematches. Good stuff.

That schedule is not what I wanted to see this soon. When I'm looking for some kind of hope after that miserable loss, that schedule doesn't give any. Gonna be tough sledding next year. Even more so I'm thinking this was the year.

[quote name='mjb12' timestamp='1327292503' post='967388']
Can we ever get a home game against the Chargers? It seems whenever we play them we play them on the road.
[/quote]

i thought the same thing.

~Mili

I don't think we'll be 12-4, judging by the looks of this tough schedule.
Probably 11-5 or 10-6. Maybe 9-7 if we're having a tough rebuilding year

Of course this is pure speculation.

Sorry .. but that schedule doesn't scare me. Seriously, who on there scares you? Only teams that worry me right now are the Texans and 49ers 'cause they play a whole lot like us and we don't play them alot. Cowboys? Eagles? Giants? Redskins? Chiefs? Raiders? Broncos? Oh yea, bring that on all day.

It does look like a tough schedule.

But we are going to have a new offense. Joe will be unleashed. Torrey will be even better. New additions from our young receivers who didn't see much time. An already great secondary getting even better.

Bring it on! Bring it on. The window isn't closing guys...it's just starting to open.

[quote name='Npane171' timestamp='1327305649' post='967968']
[/quote]

Some think it looks tough, some think it looks easy, but when you get down to it there's really no way to know. Bad teams rise from the ashes and make playoff runs, it happens every year. No way to know which conference is going to be good and which one will be bad.

[quote name='Npane171' timestamp='1327305649' post='967968']

But we are going to have a new offense. Joe will be unleashed. Torrey will be even better. New additions from our young receivers who didn't see much time. An already great secondary getting even better.

Bring it on! Bring it on. The window isn't closing guys...it's just starting to open.
[/quote]

This. After this game, Joe has earned the right to be unleashed. This offense has earned the right to play to win, not just to "not screw up". Can you imagine a Ravens team where the offense fully holds up its end of things. Oh man ... Next season is too far away.

[quote name='DMH_in_WA' timestamp='1327306524' post='967980']

This. After this game, Joe has earned the right to be unleashed. This offense has earned the right to play to win, not just to "not screw up". Can you imagine a Ravens team where the offense fully holds up its end of things. Oh man ... Next season is too far away.
[/quote]

You're right...way too far away. But, at least I can actually do something constructive in my life on Sundays now. Lol.

Guess what? It's going to happen, pal. Our offense is going to be dynamic next year. Our defense will return to it's glory as usual. Man, with play-calling that actually capitalizes on most of the turn overs we get. Shew.

It's certainly harder than this year's schedule, but as long as we win the division we should be fine. Hopefully we get a bye.

The good thing about hard schedules. Tie breakers.

Every year teams rise and fall off, the Ravens have been steady and we will win some games we didnt expect to win, or we will lose some we didn think we would..every year is its own year

The Ravens are a good team and they are so close, but every year is different

3 of the teams we face next season finished this season with a wining record Steelers, Bengals,Giants
4 teams we will face finshed the season 8-8 Broncos, Raiders, Chargers, Eagles

So we we play 6 teams who had losing records Now of course bad teams can become good from one season to the next. Take Detroit for example. I believe if our offense production is improved, we should be in good shape to make another playoff run.

[quote name='Moderator 6' timestamp='1327279690' post='965920']
[url="http://www.baltimoreravens.com/Gameday/Future_Opponents.aspx"]http://www.baltimore..._Opponents.aspx[/url]

That's who we play and where. "When" will be decided sometime in April.
[/quote]
Man what does it take to get the Chargers at home??? Good lord its been every season we get stuck going all the way out to San Diego.