Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Admin 5

AFC Championship - Baltimore Ravens At New England Patriots

3,199 posts in this topic

[quote name='ballsohard14' timestamp='1327449895' post='971895']
1. Finally Joe's critics are silenced. Yes, he is elite.
2. I thought this was the year, but now I'm convinced next year is. Last year we had to get over Steelers (we did that :)), next year its the AFC Championship
3. Cam is gone, maybe Pagano too (unfortunately)
4. We desperately need a pass rusher, and a dominant O-lineman
5. Jimmy Smith and Torrey Smith will be the best players at their position on the team
6. T. Doss and L. Williams are going to be dominant
7. 2012 IS OUR YEAR BABY
[/quote]
LOL idk bout number 7 but I love your positive outlook and spirit

[quote name='hawkprey' timestamp='1327369391' post='970243']
We all remember where we were when it happened, and we all had the same look on our faces.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/5mWfj.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Man this picture and the lil clip where you can see him wording it haunts me dude. I was standing two inches from the tv in shock and total disbelief!! The biggest Ravens loss of all time. Though it hurts it will go down in history as a classic...I hate NE just as much as the steelers.... maybe not but i still hate them

[quote name='Zeus' timestamp='1327368089' post='970191']
If anyone sees Billy with a new car or house then I know it was fixed.
[/quote]

Billy was promised tickets to the Super Bowl and a suitcase full of cash. Sounds like Italian politicians to me.

New England is becoming the new Pittsburgh. We conquered that goal this year. Next year, our sights are on NE. Watch out Brady!

[quote name='CapoRocky' timestamp='1327631533' post='975291']
New England is becoming the new Pittsburgh. We conquered that goal this year. Next year, our sights are on NE. Watch out Brady!
[/quote]
New England is just New England. The Ravens have always struggled against them (hence the one win in franchise history). This is nothing new.

I don't think we struggled with them. We almost beat them during their undefeated season. We beat them in the playoffs once. We took them to OT last year. We should have beaten them in this year's playoffs. There is nothing to be ashamed of except maybe the OL letting a fat slob like Wilford push them around. The refs cost us the game. We will be back next year to make them pay. Sweep the Steelers, too.

[quote name='IMissMattStover' timestamp='1327783752' post='978003']
Why does this thread still exist?
[/quote]

To help grieving fans get over our loss!

[quote name='CapoRocky' timestamp='1327786492' post='978049']

To help grieving fans get over our loss!
[/quote]

Haha. Do that under a thread titled "Grieving fans get over their loss." This game ended a while ago. :)

[quote name='IMissMattStover' timestamp='1327802233' post='978285']

Haha. Do that under a thread titled "Grieving fans get over their loss." This game ended a while ago. [img]http://content.boards.baltimoreravens.com//public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png[/img]
[/quote]

Sorry but had to post here to remove your name from being the last thing here. It really just makes me sick to see Stover's name given how we lost. :)

[quote name='ravensdfan' timestamp='1327848348' post='978482']

Sorry but had to post here to remove your name from being the last thing here. It really just makes me sick to see Stover's name given how we lost. [img]http://content.boards.baltimoreravens.com//public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png[/img]
[/quote]

Understandable, but I cant help but post again now. :)

[quote name='IMissMattStover' timestamp='1327860842' post='978646']

Understandable, but I cant help but post again now. :)
[/quote]
Oops. I feel her pain. Respect the woman's wishes, lol.