9 replies to this topic

#1 Purple Nurple

Purple Nurple

Telling It Like It Is Since 1974

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,942 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:20 AM

I'd like to throw the invite out there for all the fans in the Tampa/St Pete area.

The Brass Monkey in Pass-a-Grille is owned/operated by Baltimore natives and is the only true Ravens bar that I'm aware of in the area (Ive been here for over 8 years). We've been there for big games before and its sure to be packed this Sunday. Come out and support your team with your fellow fans!

http://www.thebrassmonkey.net/

newsigg2_zps9e6531bd.jpg

#2 Purple Nurple

Purple Nurple

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,942 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:15 AM

lol. 284 views.

just in case anyone actually cares, call first and reserve a seat, its gonna be packed. We were already delegated to the outdoor patio area, main bar is filled. ;)

newsigg2_zps9e6531bd.jpg

#3 IMissMattStover

IMissMattStover

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:21 AM

I would love to come, but unfortunatley Tampa is much too far away to travel for me, even though I am in Gainesville.
He who laughs when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scientists tell us that the fastest animal on Earth, with a top speed of 120 feet-per-second, is a cow that has been dropped out of a helicopter.
Entropy just isn't what it used to be.
Never, under any circumstances, take sleeping pills and a laxative on the same night.

#4 Purple Nurple

Purple Nurple

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,942 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:28 AM

well, I reserved three seat even though theres only two of us, so you can be there in spirit. I'll poor some of my 40 out for ya.

newsigg2_zps9e6531bd.jpg

#5 IMissMattStover

IMissMattStover

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:49 AM

Sounds great. I bet i will have fun :)
He who laughs when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scientists tell us that the fastest animal on Earth, with a top speed of 120 feet-per-second, is a cow that has been dropped out of a helicopter.
Entropy just isn't what it used to be.
Never, under any circumstances, take sleeping pills and a laxative on the same night.

#6 Macadamia

Macadamia

Veteran

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

I'm in Trinity and plan on driving an hour there with my wife and bro, who I'm flying down from PA (my bro, not my wife, LOL) to watch the game together. I messaged the place requesting 3 seats. Is the $40 per person for admission or only if you want the buffet? Thanks and maybe see you there!

Edited by Macadamia, 25 January 2013 - 10:21 PM.

RAVENS ROCK!
Macadamia

#7 JUICE tm

JUICE tm

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:44 AM

Beef o Brady's in Ridge Manor, FL is not an official ravens bar but they let me have the big screen when i go for the games on sundays. The owner is letting me throw my super bowl party there so any ravens fans in the area should come. The place is a 1/2 mile off of 75 at SR50. Good food and cold beer. NO ADMISSION FEE.

#8 Purple Nurple

Purple Nurple

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,942 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

I'm in Trinity and plan on driving an hour there with my wife and bro, who I'm flying down from PA (my bro, not my wife, LOL) to watch the game together. I messaged the place requesting 3 seats. Is the $40 per person for admission or only if you want the buffet? Thanks and maybe see you there!

Well heres the skinny. My wife and I attended the Steelers playoff game there in 2010 and then the AFCCG there in 2011. You know how those turned out.

She now REFUSES to go there for any kind of big game, especially the SB. Needless to say, we wont be there. Have fun though, its a great place!

newsigg2_zps9e6531bd.jpg

#9 baltravens

baltravens

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

Well heres the skinny. My wife and I attended the Steelers playoff game there in 2010 and then the AFCCG there in 2011. You know how those turned out.

She now REFUSES to go there for any kind of big game, especially the SB. Needless to say, we wont be there. Have fun though, its a great place!

...hope you enjoy the game Sunday and something else.

#10 NARavenRush

NARavenRush

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:06 PM

What is there not to enjoy. Watching the SUPERBIRDS pick away the San Fantasy niners.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users