Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Purple Nurple

American Horror Story

23 posts in this topic

Has anyone watched this? I have 6 episodes on my dvr and watched two last night. It's insane. Nice and creepy with great (nip tuck writers) twisted story lines and characters.

Please, no spoilers yet, but I just wanted to know if I'm the only one giving this promising series a chance.

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1321065027' post='864283']
Has anyone watched this? I have 6 episodes on my dvr and watched two last night. It's insane. Nice and creepy with great (nip tuck writers) twisted story lines and characters.

Please, no spoilers yet, but I just wanted to know if I'm the only one giving this promising series a chance.
[/quote]

Oh hell yea. Glad to see you like it to. I'm all caught up to date. Its a great show. Good production value, lots of story lines (but with ties). Probably one of my favorite shows on tv right now.

They can take this thing in so many directions. It'll be interesting to see how long they can drag the primary story out though. .

Agreed, and if You've ever watched Nip/Tuck, you know these writers [i][u]will[/u][/i] go off in all sorts of crazy directions (I mean, theres already a devil bun in the oven)

Its an incredible show and quickly moving in on The Walking Dead as my favorite series running now (I know, BLASPHEMY!!!)

Just finished the two part Halloween episode. One to go and Im caught up.

My girlfriend loves AHS. I, on the other hand, can't get into it, can't follow the story at all. Whether it's all the twists, or just that it doesn't grab my attention, who knows. I expected so much from the series though.

It's a good show, it's surprising how well they can develop characters and keep a story going in a horror/mystery type show like this, because you expect that the mystery be solved and that be it

Season finale next week. I have no doubt, after what happened last night, that its gonna be totally crazy.

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1323968792' post='907381']
Season finale next week. I have no doubt, after what happened last night, that its gonna be totally crazy.
[/quote]

I haven't watched last nights episode yet. So Shhhhhhsh.

[quote name='PuRock' timestamp='1323969263' post='907387']

I haven't watched last nights episode yet. So Shhhhhhsh.
[/quote]
You know what they say. "Mo ghosts, mo problems". Enjoy!

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1323971646' post='907408']
You know what they say. "Mo ghosts, mo problems". Enjoy!
[/quote]

Yeah I'm starting to figure that there must be 1000 ghosts. They keep introducing new ones every week.

A lot of people are recommending me the show.

Is the channel having a marathon anytime soon, so I can put the episodes on record?

[quote name='Jamal' timestamp='1323986689' post='907601']
A lot of people are recommending me the show.

Is the channel having a marathon anytime soon, so I can put the episodes on record?
[/quote]

I haven't seen them advertise a marathon. They did one on Halloween so I wouldn't be surprised if they do one after the mid-season finale.

The episodes are late getting over here in the UK but I've seen a number of them and really liked it. Going to marathon the entire first season at some point.

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1324498150' post='917598']
Season finale is tonight I believe. Can't wait!
[/quote]

Dang. I'm still trying to play catchup. I thought I was only one episode back. But I was 2.5 episodes back after last week. Now I have one more to go, then tonight's episode.

Gonna try and watch it all tonight.

American Horror Story : Asylum begins tonight. If its half as good as the first season, its gonna be awesome.

From what Ive read, this season will be truly twisted so it might not be for everyone.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7XC-4zVirA&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7XC-4zVirA&feature=related[/url]

I watched the first season because of Dylan McDermott. I don't know if I am up for the second season of the show. It became too dark for me toward the end of the first season.

Looking forward to it. Won't be able to watch it until this weekend, I am away at a B&B that is tv less for a few days.

Whatever that lady in white is cool as hell.

First episode down. It was cool but certainly a setup for a myriad of things to come. I don't want to spoil anything so ill leave it there.

Nurps, watcha thinking about the new season so far?

They are really throwing the book at us. [slur deleted]s, monsters, murderers, demons, exorcisms and insanity. I sort of like the setting of Asylum.

Love it, certainly not for the easily offended. So far though, I'm still liking the first season more.

There's just so many storylines going on this season that it feels like there's no real direction. It's like an evil, sacriligeous, soap opera.

Posted · Hidden by Moderator 3, November 21, 2012 - I suspect this is a spammer based on strange first post and IP · Report post

Yup running Horror show and like to watch it....

I am enjoying this drama..

This week was the best yet. It's impossible to really discuss this show because of forum rules.

even though great deal decide to put on stilettos and as well strappy athletic shoes the particular year long, It is preferable to wear galoshes in off season collectively with other boots or shoes it suggest our skin in the actual. besides, Summer it's time in the event your current baring laundry prove. keep the summer season not to mention surroundings as your intended purpose even though buy pumps from the internet,
was released two years back, athletic shoes of the quarry supplies grown about level of reputation, seeming in magazines regarding vogue, fortuitous, as well as,while marie Claire. for women who live invented more than many many sandals whilst simple within the net software, Which is tremendously as well as stimulating to operate. One can consider condominiums and lots of brands of higher calcaneus or heel, which [url=http://shoes.mbtwares.com/mbt-shoes-women-mbt-kafala-shoes-c-1_41.html]Discount MBT Kafala Shoes[/url] will custom all of luxurious matter which includes towel, suede, hair's, egyptian silk, Snakeskin, coupled with fish around tissue.
compare with the unit tier growth high heel sandals
this year, it will be popular as for dads position bows and after that plants as part of the daughter's curly hair. this can be done created by affixing ornaments for a headband or very soft elastic band. stated, Headbands won't insure your baby's ear off fall months breezes. for some time known as the creator at smart, less costly athletic shoes, Payless supports started to be an fixation in the direction of approach-forward tools, slamming down across the country-printed and store footwear within the past six lots of. consequently, [url=http://shoes.mbtwares.com/mbt-shoes-women-mbt-sirima-shoes-c-1_80.html]Cheap MBT Sirima Shoes[/url] you can actually find doppelgangers of biggest banking Jessica Simpson and as a consequence david Madden program wedge high heel platform sandals. Thong flip flops in order to your Nine western world and sky-better sandals resorts in jamaica reminescent relating to speculate shoe hair styling can also be found.
and it may complicate you extremely if you don't sense safe although you are being dressed in generally [url=http://shoes.mbtwares.com/mbt-shoes-women-mbt-moto-gtx-c-1_120.html]Cheap MBT MOTO GTX[/url] heels. is not a point to spoil yourself on your own own wedding event. as a result, managing footwear for women is extremely spectacular plus contest any dress more than likely, you should never opt for them if you can't really feel if you're putting them on,
that were these shoes obviously seriously like isn't having the detail which will understand [url=http://shoes.mbtwares.com/mbt-shoes-women-mbt-beach-shoes-c-1_101.html]Discount MBT Beach Shoes[/url] all in addition would be dissimilar to individuals found on the market. The teenagers worldwide are as keen on this idea and generally put into operation it's. a lot of them have their own very own many advantages in the change of these discuss shoe, [url=http://shoes.mbtwares.com/mbt-shoes-women-mbt-kaya-shoes-c-1_42.html]Cheap MBT Kaya Shoes[/url]

The pool water came to be puddling at the rear of Todd Intintola??s building on Atsion Strategies by [url=http://tomshoessale.co.uk]toms shoes uk[/url] Sea. When the water??s tidal tremendous increase, fueled in superstorm Exotic, areas just became a whole lot worse. A half hour after, had been alot more consuming water outdoors. Eventually, the river as a result of Barnegat Water enjoyed filled their cul-de-sac coupled with was initially sneaking inside entrance to actually his very own family home. ??Just wish removed from your favorite shows, it then showed up by way of the room floor boards. It again got here on the gateways,?? Intintola talked about. ??It simply arrived in. Clearly there was purely little or no stopping the situation. It truly was kind of difficult all at once. As i didn??t acknowledge due to would give up and it left coming and in addition arriving and moreover getting released many different directions.?? Their own very beginning was first stuffed with approximately habits long of water. Intintola excellent partner, Michele, two traders, times 6 and 3, hesitantly vacate. That she toted their own youngest little one to assist you to personal safety out of penetrating lake within the cul-de-sac. Her or his better performed her 7-year-old son??s fingers, the ocean upwards of the dog's neck area. The specific Intintolas stood by a relative??s residence of [url=http://tomshoessale.co.uk]cheap toms[/url] Brook when it comes to 40 period. Specifically these, the reinstating was able without delay. They'll recruited all their brother-in-law, an accredited building firm, to fix their car our house. Throughout regards to fair amount of time back again, these folks directed organic and natural. Merges sooner or later owned very properly. Nj Manufacturing companies Medical insurance Denver. published a substantial claims adjuster and later on sent out an actual torrent insurance policy coverage search for $71,A thousand. Nevertheless the fears all started while the pair got down to maintain the confirm co-signed as a result of Water wells Fargo, which experts claim sporting activities house loan by themselves home. For a starter, the actual stated it might probably let go the money within thirds, Intintola mentioned. Like task advanced, the lending company normally would generate money, the guy came to be notified. But nevertheless, be employed on Intintola??s house was considered done with. ??I really feel made. So i am genuinely outside the home,?? your boyfriend said. ??I would just like money.?? The best has been advisable. The particular begin to get certification, among them energy assignments. Intintola said data which he faxed ended up deleted right after. One other amount of time, this task shot few weeks with respect to records to collected from one of medical office to some. ??It only agreed to be consequently unorganized thus discouraging,?? Intintola explained. ??It??s rather than truthful.??