Upcoming Events:  Lil Ravens Camp      Training Camp Stadium Practices      Movie Night   

Photo

Looking For Ravens Fans In Seattle

Ravens seattle football

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 impaler206

impaler206

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:43 PM

Hardcore Baltimorean here in Seattle. Moved here 10 years ago but will bleed purple and black for life. Anyone else going to the game Nov.13th? Lets get a nest in the N.west going!
Vladimir Hedges DeWyntyr

#2 ARavenInSEA

ARavenInSEA

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:44 PM

Whats up man? Yea I was looking at this other forum too
http://www.ravens24x...ead.php?t=70347

Looks like a bunch of people are trying to get together before the game. Id be up for watching one of the primetime games somewhere this season too.

#3 TexasRaven

TexasRaven

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 02:02 AM

I'll be at this game... flying up from Dallas. Lets pick a place to meet and pregame
-jesse

#4 Raven808

Raven808

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 11:33 AM

Funny, I just bought my tickets to the Nov 13th game and was going to post about meeting up. I live in Seattle, but die-hard Ravens fan...where is everyone meeting up? Any way to coordinate with the groups that normally travel around from Baltimore?

#5 RoShamBo

RoShamBo

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 10:50 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen in Seattle who are for the Baltimore Ravens -- salute!

I am coming from Baltimore for this Nov. 13th match-up. Expecting another example of football excellence & dominance, Bal'more style! My brother (currently a Seattle resident) and I will be there in full spirit and would love to join the R-Birds' party, wherever it may fly in that Abyssmerald City.

Someone let us know where the party lands!

#6 Moderator 4

Moderator 4

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:24 PM

Here's tailgating info from another location .. it will be open to well-behaved & sober Ravens fans from this discussion thread, but please follow-up below this posting below with how many will be showing up. About 30-35 Ravens fans so far plan to attend:

Pacific Auto Body
1048 6th Avenue South
http://maps.yahoo.co...=15&mvt=m&trf=0

note: a few blocks walk to stadium and Light Rail

Facilities:
  • Big Screen TV
  • Grills
  • Restrooms

Free Street Parking (up until about 9:30am):

on the streets bounding BMW of Seattle: Plummer Street, Maynard, 7th Ave South, South Charles

Otherwise: cash lots along Airport Way towards the stadium $15 to $30

Please bring something extra such as junk food, munchies, wings, beers, whatever to add to the community pot -- or please contribute $5 towards a gift for the owner of this facility who is allowing us to tailgate party there

You bring: beer & food (raw meats OK) - if you also have a disposable grill, you may need it if his griling facilities get overwhelmed
Posted Image

#7 DMH_in_WA

DMH_in_WA

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:05 PM

Baltimorean born and raised, been out here 16 years. Always rep'in my birds (Ravens and O's) no matter what. Most definitely will be at the game. Sitting 50yd line, 300 level. Can't wait ... starting to vibrate already.

Delays.jpg

#8 TexasRaven

TexasRaven

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:20 PM

We are gonna try Fuel Sports Bar around 10am that day for pregame

#9 pax217

pax217

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:13 PM

Has anyone determined a definite spot yet?

#10 AlaskanRavensFan

AlaskanRavensFan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 02:13 AM

I'll be going to the game, up from Vancouver, WA just north of Portland. Looking to meet up with some other Ravens so we can 1) bask in the glow of beating the squeelers for the second time this year, 2) find some people who can show me how to get to the game!

It's my first NFL game and I'm wondering if I will get all kinds of crap for wearing a Ravens jersey? I'm not in the upper level, in fact I'm almost certain I'm sitting on the visitors side in the 300's.

Advice?
I'm a machine Jerk!

#11 AlaskanRavensFan

AlaskanRavensFan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 02:24 AM

Oops, scratch that...section is in the 200's
I'm a machine Jerk!

#12 Highbeams

Highbeams

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:01 PM

PSL holder from Reisterstown here....Flying from BWI Friday, staying until Mon a.m. I'm meeting Portland and Idaho daughters, at least one going to the game with me, plus son-in law and 2 grandkids. Well, I ended up with seats in Section 149, which happens to be "The Hawks Nest". Well, AlaskaRavensFan, I am wearing color, but going to play it smart amongst the rabid partisans until I get the lay of the land.
Impaler 206...part of the trip is to further check property in Redmond, where our family just might retire to be closer to kids. I'd love to know where connections can be made and forces joined
Balt PSL in Section 115

#13 RoShamBo

RoShamBo

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:21 PM

Highbeams, see you there! I'm going out on a 6am to Seattle, pit-stop in Detroit. I'm wearing colors on the plane and for the duration of my visit. Flying back to life in Baltimore on Monday also.

Can't wait to meet the "flock" in Seattle...when I lived there (1999-2004), I assumed there were 2 Ravens fans in Seattle - my brother and me. Nice to know I was wrong.

Edited by Moderator 6, 08 November 2011 - 11:49 PM.
- removed ticket sales inquiry (see the Code of Conduct)

#14 pax217

pax217

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:22 PM

I'll be going to the game, up from Vancouver, WA just north of Portland. Looking to meet up with some other Ravens so we can 1) bask in the glow of beating the squeelers for the second time this year, 2) find some people who can show me how to get to the game!

It's my first NFL game and I'm wondering if I will get all kinds of crap for wearing a Ravens jersey? I'm not in the upper level, in fact I'm almost certain I'm sitting on the visitors side in the 300's.

Advice?

I once wore a Marshall Faulk jersey to a Hawks/Rams game to support a friend who loves his Rams... the entire game we had food thrown at us, ice, people trying to trip us. Post game when leaving we had a (rather drunk) gentleman begin to choke me and scream "NO PLAYOFFS FOR YOU [expletive]S THIS YEAR!" That, however, was in the Hawks hay-day. The fans here now aren't half as bad, since Seattle is the biggest bandwagon city around and the Hawks suck this year.

This time around, I'm just wearing one of my BMore shirts, not planning on attracting attention. I just want to enjoy watching my birds.
-pax

#15 AlaskanRavensFan

AlaskanRavensFan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:18 PM

Thanks for the info, will most likely have a poncho over whatever I wear anyways judging by the weather report. I figure that the Seahawks are about the furthest thing from rivals with the Ravens too, since we only play them once every 4 years.
I'm a machine Jerk!

#16 PaRaven

PaRaven

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 12:40 PM

We will be flying in on Sat for the game. We got tickets to the Endzone Club which is in Touchdown City CenturyLink Field Event Center and they have plenty of TVs to watch the early games. Have a few extra tickets if anyone would like to join us. Includes food drinks and private bar service.

#17 Xian001

Xian001

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 03:47 PM

gah, wish I had seen this thread before now, Ravens fan in Seattle here also (My dad was a huge browns fan and kept on rooting for em once they moved).

#18 MsBlack_Bmore

MsBlack_Bmore

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:33 PM

New to Pacific NW. Living in Kirkland from Baltimore, born and raised! Never been more amped for the season to begin! I am just looking for a Ravens bar or a Ravens nest...something! Come on desperate to be around my PEOPLES! :)

#19 marylandmike

marylandmike

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

Hello-fellow Ravens fans in Seattle- I just wanted to let everyone know on the board I always see a fair amount of ravens fans at Buckley's in Belltown in downtown Seattle. Also, just to let people know Baltimore Orioles fans are having an event in Seattle when the O's come to town next week. We also have meet ups for Maryland Terps games as well. Contact me if you are interested. Thanks

#20 ravens6905

ravens6905

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:01 PM

looking for ravens fans near port orchard i feel so alone a game day and maube just might get my wife into football if i had some help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users