Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
impaler206

Looking For Ravens Fans In Seattle

27 posts in this topic

Hardcore Baltimorean here in Seattle. Moved here 10 years ago but will bleed purple and black for life. Anyone else going to the game Nov.13th? Lets get a nest in the N.west going!

Funny, I just bought my tickets to the Nov 13th game and was going to post about meeting up. I live in Seattle, but die-hard Ravens fan...where is everyone meeting up? Any way to coordinate with the groups that normally travel around from Baltimore?

Ladies and Gentlemen in Seattle who are for the Baltimore Ravens -- salute!

I am coming from Baltimore for this Nov. 13th match-up. Expecting another example of football excellence & dominance, Bal'more style! My brother (currently a Seattle resident) and I will be there in full spirit and would love to join the R-Birds' party, wherever it may fly in that Abyssmerald City.

Someone let us know where the party lands!

Here's tailgating info from another location .. it will be open to well-behaved & sober Ravens fans from this discussion thread, but please follow-up below this posting below with how many will be showing up. About 30-35 Ravens fans so far plan to attend:

Pacific Auto Body

1048 6th Avenue South

http://maps.yahoo.com/#tt=&q=1048+6th+Ave+S%2C+Seattle%2C+WA++98134-1306&start=1&lat=47.594232&lon=-122.325945&zoom=15&mvt=m&trf=0

note: a few blocks walk to stadium and Light Rail

Facilities:

• Big Screen TV
  • Grills
  • Restrooms

Free Street Parking (up until about 9:30am):

on the streets bounding BMW of Seattle: Plummer Street, Maynard, 7th Ave South, South Charles

Otherwise: cash lots along Airport Way towards the stadium $15 to $30

Please bring something extra such as junk food, munchies, wings, beers, whatever to add to the community pot -- or please contribute $5 towards a gift for the owner of this facility who is allowing us to tailgate party there

You bring: beer & food (raw meats OK) - if you also have a disposable grill, you may need it if his griling facilities get overwhelmed

Baltimorean born and raised, been out here 16 years. Always rep'in my birds (Ravens and O's) no matter what. Most definitely will be at the game. Sitting 50yd line, 300 level. Can't wait ... starting to vibrate already.

I'll be going to the game, up from Vancouver, WA just north of Portland. Looking to meet up with some other Ravens so we can 1) bask in the glow of beating the squeelers for the second time this year, 2) find some people who can show me how to get to the game!

It's my first NFL game and I'm wondering if I will get all kinds of crap for wearing a Ravens jersey? I'm not in the upper level, in fact I'm almost certain I'm sitting on the visitors side in the 300's.

Advice?

PSL holder from Reisterstown here....Flying from BWI Friday, staying until Mon a.m. I'm meeting Portland and Idaho daughters, at least one going to the game with me, plus son-in law and 2 grandkids. Well, I ended up with seats in Section 149, which happens to be "The Hawks Nest". Well, AlaskaRavensFan, I am wearing color, but going to play it smart amongst the rabid partisans until I get the lay of the land.

Impaler 206...part of the trip is to further check property in Redmond, where our family just might retire to be closer to kids. I'd love to know where connections can be made and forces joined

Balt PSL in Section 115

Highbeams, see you there! I'm going out on a 6am to Seattle, pit-stop in Detroit. I'm wearing colors on the plane and for the duration of my visit. Flying back to life in Baltimore on Monday also.

Can't wait to meet the "flock" in Seattle...when I lived there (1999-2004), I assumed there were 2 Ravens fans in Seattle - my brother and me. Nice to know I was wrong.

Edited by Moderator 6
- removed ticket sales inquiry (see the Code of Conduct)

I'll be going to the game, up from Vancouver, WA just north of Portland. Looking to meet up with some other Ravens so we can 1) bask in the glow of beating the squeelers for the second time this year, 2) find some people who can show me how to get to the game!

It's my first NFL game and I'm wondering if I will get all kinds of crap for wearing a Ravens jersey? I'm not in the upper level, in fact I'm almost certain I'm sitting on the visitors side in the 300's.

Advice?

I once wore a Marshall Faulk jersey to a Hawks/Rams game to support a friend who loves his Rams... the entire game we had food thrown at us, ice, people trying to trip us. Post game when leaving we had a (rather drunk) gentleman begin to choke me and scream "NO PLAYOFFS FOR YOU [expletive]S THIS YEAR!" That, however, was in the Hawks hay-day. The fans here now aren't half as bad, since Seattle is the biggest bandwagon city around and the Hawks suck this year.

This time around, I'm just wearing one of my BMore shirts, not planning on attracting attention. I just want to enjoy watching my birds.

-pax

Thanks for the info, will most likely have a poncho over whatever I wear anyways judging by the weather report. I figure that the Seahawks are about the furthest thing from rivals with the Ravens too, since we only play them once every 4 years.

We will be flying in on Sat for the game. We got tickets to the Endzone Club which is in Touchdown City CenturyLink Field Event Center and they have plenty of TVs to watch the early games. Have a few extra tickets if anyone would like to join us. Includes food drinks and private bar service.

gah, wish I had seen this thread before now, Ravens fan in Seattle here also (My dad was a huge browns fan and kept on rooting for em once they moved).

New to Pacific NW. Living in Kirkland from Baltimore, born and raised! Never been more amped for the season to begin! I am just looking for a Ravens bar or a Ravens nest...something! Come on desperate to be around my PEOPLES! :)

Hello-fellow Ravens fans in Seattle- I just wanted to let everyone know on the board I always see a fair amount of ravens fans at Buckley's in Belltown in downtown Seattle. Also, just to let people know Baltimore Orioles fans are having an event in Seattle when the O's come to town next week. We also have meet ups for Maryland Terps games as well. Contact me if you are interested. Thanks

looking for ravens fans near port orchard i feel so alone a game day and maube just might get my wife into football if i had some help.

I just wanted to let everyone know there is an Baltimore Orioles and University of Maryland alumni club in Seattle. Please feel free to join the facebook clubs (you do not need to be a Maryland alum for the terps alumni groups)

https://www.facebook.com/OriolesfansSeattle

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SeattleTerps/

There are meet ups and gatherings for both groups.

I just wanted to let everyone know there is an Baltimore Orioles and University of Maryland alumni club in Seattle. Please feel free to join the facebook clubs (you do not need to be a Maryland alum for the terps alumni groups)

https://www.facebook.com/OriolesfansSeattle

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SeattleTerps/

There are meet ups and gatherings for both groups.

I'm watching Ravens-Cowboys today at 4 at Bleachers in Greenwood. Searching out possible Ravens bars for the season. Ready, hike.

Name's Stacey :)

Hi!

I am from MD, living in Seattle and Im looking for other fans and places to watch the games! 

Let me know if you have suggestions :) Go Ravens!

There is Seattle Ravens Facebook fan page in Seattle- I am looking for a permanent place to host weekly viewing party for Ravens games-just google "baltimore ravens fans in seattle facebook" and the page should come up or message me directly and I will email the link- please like it if you are interested-there is a place in Downtown Seattle which can host a fairly large group of Ravens fans every week- I just need to get some more people to like the page so we can get enough people for a regular viewing party for the Ravens-Thanks

Edited by SeattleRaven

Here is the link for the Ravens fans in Seattle facebook page (hopefully the forum moderator will not delete it). For the game against Oakland there will be a gamewatch at the Ram at Northgate Mall in Seattle 

https://www.facebook.com/SeattleRavensFans

Please check out the page and like if you are interested and join the game watch if you want. Thanks

for any Ravens fans in Seattle who might be interested, we are having a meet up at the Ram sports bar at Northgate Mall in Seattle at 10AM PST