18 replies to this topic

#1 SpiderWebb21

SpiderWebb21

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:01 PM

Moving back up to the Cincinnati, OHIO area and with the football season rolling around, looking for some fellow Ravens to go watch the games with or something. Maybe hit up the Cinci game. I'm a college student as well in case that would be an issue.

#2 anaraya1

anaraya1

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:24 PM

Hello. I am a big ravens fan living in Cincinnati and am also interested in watching games with other Ravens fans. Perhaps we can get a group of people together for the game on September 11 against Pittsburgh.

#3 anaraya1

anaraya1

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:56 PM

Hey. I am told that a few Ravens fans get together at Buffalo Wild Wings on Colerain Ave.

#4 Ravenologist

Ravenologist

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:54 PM

I too am a raven fan from cincy and im planning to go to the game jan 1st when the BenGIRLS play us
the FLOCK

#5 SpiderWebb21

SpiderWebb21

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:18 PM

That's what I'm talking about. I guess we should be headed to BWW on September 11 and witness the smashing of the Steelers.

#6 latenighthero

latenighthero

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:52 AM

Why aren't you guys Bengals fans?

Edited by Moderator 3, 10 September 2011 - 12:32 PM.
disrespectful remark removed

#7 SpiderWebb21

SpiderWebb21

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 09:27 PM

I just started following the Ravens about 8 or 9 years ago when I really go into football. Always watched them when they played the Bengals and I just grew into a huge fan. I went to a home game last year, great atmosphere.

Plus, I hate the fans here. My hatred towards the Bengals is overwhelming.

Edited by Heaaap86, 10 September 2011 - 09:28 PM.

#8 SevenNationArmy

SevenNationArmy

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:34 PM

Hey guys, if anyone is heading to the BAL-CIN game on January 1st, it would be awesome if we picked a certain parking lot and have a big Ravens tailgate. Three friends of mine and myself will be driving up there New Year's Eve!

Please let me know if you want to all tailgate in the same lot, so we can turn the lot Purple and Black!

#9 hockeyplayerMD

hockeyplayerMD

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:48 PM

I and several others are planning on going to Lot D at around noon since the game is moved to 4:15PM. All other Ravens fans should join us in this lot!

EDIT: so it seems that the lots near the stadium are only accessible via parking passes... We could try lots on 3rd street and the CG&E lot

Edited by hockeyplayerMD, 01 January 2012 - 11:15 AM.

#10 rk44

rk44

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:15 PM

Headed to Roosters in Milford to watch the Ravens beat the Texans!

#11 wastewheeler

wastewheeler

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:43 PM

Anybody know of any good Ravens-friendly bars in or around Covington? Looking for a good hangout for the coming season.

#12 Monty35

Monty35

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

Hey guys, I'm going to go see the Ravens play the Bengals on the 30th, and I wanted to wear my jersey to show some ravens pride. I'm just nervous because I'm new to the state (from Canada, now Living in Columbus) and I was wondering how the fans are there? Are they anything like Eagles fans? Will they beat the crap out of me and my father if we wear purple? Thanks for the help.

#13 SpiderWebb21

SpiderWebb21

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

Hey guys, I'm going to go see the Ravens play the Bengals on the 30th, and I wanted to wear my jersey to show some ravens pride. I'm just nervous because I'm new to the state (from Canada, now Living in Columbus) and I was wondering how the fans are there? Are they anything like Eagles fans? Will they beat the crap out of me and my father if we wear purple? Thanks for the help.

I took my dad to see Skins vs. Bengals in Cinci and this was in 08 where they were 4-11-1. I walked in wearing my Ravens gear (even though they weren't playing), he wore his Skins stuff. A couple of guys came behind us and kind of heckled us, but just laughable, like.

"Why are you wearing Ravens stuff, they're not even playing."
"The Redskins suck!"
"Caw, caw, caw!"

But then, my dad proceeded to ask them how many rings they had, if they were in the playoffs, ect.

So, no, don't worry about it man. Of course, you'll get heckled, it's an away game. Most of these people, or at that time, had nothing to ride on. So, just go in, keep your cool, don't get bent over dumb comments. Most of these people are drunks. Just go have fun.

Hell, I even witnessed Ravens fans heckling a few Broncos fans at M and T Bank when I went, so I mean, it's everywhere. They're not as brutal as Philly fans. You'll get some trash talk, I'm sure.

Be sure to remind them of the score in week one. haha. I'll be going as well, sporting my Ravens gear!

#14 wastewheeler

wastewheeler

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

Found a great bar to watch the Ravens!

Molly Malone's (112 E. 4th St., Covington, KY) (link)

Great beer selection, great food, a lot of big screens, and the staff and crowd are very Ravens-friendly. Will definitely be spending my Sundays there. Ravens fans unite!

#15 wastewheeler

wastewheeler

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

Just want to plug Molly Malone's in Covington again. They've been really good to us few Ravens fans there so far this year. It'd be nice to get a good group going.

#16 RavenBuckeye

RavenBuckeye

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

Hey looking for a place to watch the super bowl with some other Ravens fans, I see Molly Malones is having a Super Bowl party. How many Ravens fans would guess will be there. Understand I'm just asking for a guess I know you have no way of knowing for sure.

#17 kimmie<3balmur

kimmie<3balmur

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:02 PM

Just moved back to Philly from the Dayton, OH area. The Cincy fans out there HATED that I wore Lewis jerseys to work. Now that I'm back in Philly area, I'm hated even more, all over again. Hahaha. :)

5dam.png

#18 cravnravn

cravnravn

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:54 AM

Dont you all get harassed? I know how poorly I was treated in 08 when I had a layover in KY airport, of course I was in Ravens gear, I was heading for Indy  

#19 FreckleNate

FreckleNate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:09 AM

I can't believe I have never posted in this. haha I live in Cincinnati (Delhi Township) like 10 minutes away from the stadium I attend the Bengals v. Ravens game every year. If anyone would ever want to meet up at one let me know. I also go to UC if there are any fans who also do?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users