Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Admin 3

Week 8 - Baltimore Ravens Vs. Arizona Cardinals

2,684 posts in this topic

[b]Week 8[/b]
[b][Season Tickets Home Game #6][/b]
[b]Baltimore Ravens (4-2) vs. Arizona Cardinals (1-5)[/b]
[b]Sunday, October 30, 1:00 PM EST[/b]
[b]M&T Bank Stadium - Baltimore, Maryland[/b]
[i][b]This week's game is presented by the Maryland National Guard.[/b][/i]

[b]TV:[/b] FOX / WBFF (Ch. 45)
[b]TV Crew:[/b] Sam Rosen (play-by-play), Brian Billick (analyst), Laura Okmin (sideline)
[b]Radio:[/b] Westwood One, WBAL (1090 AM), 98 Rock (97.9 FM), Sirius (93), XM (226)
[b]Local Radio Crew:[/b] Gerry Sandusky (play-by-play), Stan White (analyst), Qadry Ismail (analyst)
[b]Ravens Jersey Color:[/b] Purple
[b]TV Coverage:[/b] [url="http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2011/wk8.html"][u]View Map[/u][/url]

[b]LISTEN LIVE to the WBAL radio game broadcast and follow the game with LIVE tweets, stats, photos, info and more on [color=#4B0082][b][url="http://www.baltimoreravens.com/Gameday/Games/Season_2011/Season/Week_8.aspx"]Ravens Gameday[/url][/b][/color]. Stay tuned to the Gameday page to WATCH live-streaming video of the John Harbaugh and player post-game press conferences.[/b]

Note: Fans can also post comments directly on the [u][url="http://www.baltimoreravens.com/Gameday/Games/Season_2011/Season/Week_8.aspx"]Gameday page[/url][/u]. All the comments from this forum will be pulled directly into that page as well.

[i]Please disable your user signature when you post in this Game Thread forum.[/i]

Back at first!

[img]http://cdn.nexternal.com/poolcenter/images/40320.png[/img]

This means leave your negative 'tude at home!

[quote name='PuRock' timestamp='1319658332' post='839720']
Back at first!

[img]http://cdn.nexternal.com/poolcenter/images/40320.png[/img]

This means leave your negative 'tude at home!
[/quote]

Your lucky I was playing a guy on madden who got mad he was losing, he did that thing where they pause it until you quit or offer a truce. What an A hole. that would have made a month straight...Damn!!!

Yeah they did, If they would have got it at the usual time I would have had it.

Anyway, how about no let downs this week, or do if it gets cam his last paycheck. And lets put Jimmy on Fitz for a while see how he does.

Can't wait to see the game plan unfold for this game and I'm not being sarcastic. I'm excited to see how they try to bounce back on offense and what changes may or may not be made.

[quote name='ArmyRaven52' timestamp='1319666791' post='839949']
Yeah they did, If they would have got it at the usual time I would have had it.

Anyway, how about no let downs this week, or do if it gets cam his last paycheck. [b]And lets put Jimmy on Fitz for a while see how he does.[/b]
[/quote]

I think we'd need a size-able lead to take risks like that. Offense needs to put it in.

I was diagnosed with depression after Monday night. I had to see a psychologist after and everything. I'm not sure if I'm mentally stable for this game

Im just sitting on the edge of the pool and dangling my feet in. Im still pissed. [img]http://content.boards.baltimoreravens.com//public/style_emoticons/default/229031_rant.GIF[/img]

[quote name='BALTIMOREFLACCO' timestamp='1319677735' post='840250']

I think we'd need a size-able lead to take risks like that. Offense needs to put it in.
[/quote]

I think it would be good for him, its not like Kolb is an all pro who can make huge plays in the face of pressure anyway. And how often will he get to line up against a mercurial WR to really test this young man. And if he holds his own talk about his confidence soaring. And if he loses he was supposed to anyway so it is not like it is a big deal.

I hope to see Heap out there getting the love he deserves from Ravens fans.

Even more so I hope we just have a solid offensive performance for 60 minutes.

[quote name='PWNEDbyDEANO' timestamp='1319733245' post='840822']
I hope to see Heap out there getting the love he deserves from Ravens fans.

Even more so I hope we just have a solid offensive performance for 60 minutes.
[/quote]
True this^^^

[quote name='bpytnjr58' timestamp='1319744452' post='841066']
How soon will the Boobirds be out if this Offense can't get it going??
[/quote]

We had better not go 3 and out on our first possession or the fans will implode.

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1319729040' post='840723']
Im just sitting on the edge of the pool and dangling my feet in. Im still pissed. [img]http://content.boards.baltimoreravens.com//public/style_emoticons/default/229031_rant.GIF[/img]
[/quote]
I've been almost nonexistent this week around here!! I am still livid!

[quote name='bpytnjr58' timestamp='1319744452' post='841066']
How soon will the Boobirds be out if this Offense can't get it going??
[/quote]

If we go 3 and out on our first possession you'll hear the boos.

[quote name='Ravenslifer' timestamp='1319809034' post='841876']
Just let the offense have a good performance. That's all I want. Have Evans and Grubbs officially been ruled out?
[/quote]
Not officially, but they will be.

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1319809219' post='841879']
Not officially, but they will be.
[/quote]

Yeah, I'm getting angry about it too... especially Grubbs.

[quote name='FerrariFan87' timestamp='1319810433' post='841900']

Yeah, I'm getting angry about it too... especially Grubbs.
[/quote]
Honestly, I'm more pissed about Evans and his mystery ankle. I think buffalo played us like a deck of cards.

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1319810562' post='841907']
Honestly, I'm more pissed about Evans and his mystery ankle. I think buffalo played us like a deck of cards.
[/quote]

Don't get me wrong, I'm very disappointed about that too... it's very unlike Ozzie to get fleeced in a trade like that.

It pisses me off that Grubbs isn't back yet. We need him I don't like having McKinney and Gurode (both new to the offense)on the Joe's blindside. At least they are doing better than Oher who is getting beat by DE's I don't even know.

[/quote]
Im pretty sure he got injured well after he had already signed with the Ravens and passed a thorough physical...

[/quote]
They gives those guys a fairly thorough physical when trades go down. Heck, they found a brain tumor in Jerome Harrison a week ago or so now. That is pretty dang thorough. I'm sure the injury wasn't there before we got him, although I do believe he has had problems similar to this in the past.

I'm really worried about today's game... we could have a mutiny on our hands if the offense struggles again.

[quote name='FerrariFan87' timestamp='1319979325' post='843501']
I'm really worried about today's game... we could have a mutiny on our hands if the offense struggles again.
[/quote]
I will burn all the TVs and computers in my house!

[quote name='1/28/01' timestamp='1319980323' post='843504']
I will burn all the TVs and computers in my house!
[/quote]

Lol... I'll probably feel the same way. That's why I'm going somewhere else to watch it this week.

[quote name='FerrariFan87' timestamp='1319979325' post='843501']
[/quote]
I have to be at this South African cookout and I still can't make up my mind if I should peek in on this thread for updates or not.

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1319981973' post='843515']
I have to be at this South African cookout and I still can't make up my mind if I should peek in on this thread for updates or not.
[/quote]

I wouldn't bother if the offense is struggling. In fact, I think it would probably be wise to avoid the boards all week if the offense is bad to the point where it costs us another "should win" game.