r.lewis52

Where Are You All From?

853 posts in this topic

Lol every time I see New Jersey I think of the Futurama quote "Who would have thought Hell was real. And its in New Jersey."

I'm Slim, from Paris France, some of you guys know me. Been supporting this team for almost 10 years now, as time goes on there's starting to be a lot more NFL fans here and I've seen some ravens fans as well which really feels gooood, sky is the limit... I visited the US (I have cousins in South Carolina) already and went to Baltimore once in 2009, unfortunately, it was in February so no games... However, I had the chance to visit a city that I been waiting to see for a long time, great places like Fells point, Canton, the aquarium, the sports legend museum near the O's stadium and of course the crab cakes that I heard about a lot. I also had a haircut in fellspoint... I couldn't see a lot from M&T and the most pleasure I had was the view from my room, I told the guy at the lobby that I wanted to be right in front of the stadium and so was I... Had a great view on the bank and downtown Baltimore which was pretty cool even though I couldn't see no games ! Planning to go back this summer, may be will be able to see some of training camp or anything like that.

Everyone have a great week

You can see M&T in background

4327_105451341006_699736006_3004273_3646112_n.jpg

Downtown Baltimore by night

4327_105451331006_699736006_3004272_7866232_n.jpg

Edited by Slim

Born in Pittsburgh, Pa.....(read my signature)....was a Colt fan....now live in central pa......now I piss off all steagles.....

Born and bred London Raven here, posting for the first time.

Been following the NFL since the mid-80s, but a real Ravens fan for the last 7 or 8 years. Been to games in London & NY, and will be coming to M&T for the first time this Christmas - really looking forward to it and nothing like some cold weather for some proper football.

I'm from Hertfordshire in the U.K!

Hello from across the pond!! My family are Liverpool soccer fans and there's a chance we might be coming to visit the M&T Bank stadium to watch the game in July...I sadly won't get to see a Ravens game and have no interest in soccer, but CANNOT wait to see the city and stadium! I need to start stocking up on a purple clothes supply for the trip if it goes ahead.

xxX

I'm from Denmark (Europe).

Saved up for about a year to come to Baltimore and get some first row tickets behind the ravens bench for the Texans game. And it was awesome! :D

Hey all! I' m from Cambria, California .. Not many Ravens fans around where I live. It's all 49ers, Steelers, Chargers, and Raiders. I have been hearing about a big Ravens' fan base in LA, but I'm 4 hours from.

I was raised in Maryland. Now I've been transplanted to Floriduh, but I'm no turncoat. B-MO for life.

Fro Ann Arbor, Michigan currently live in Denmark 'cause we have family here, but I'm going back to Ann Arbor in August.

I'm from Denmark (Europe).

Saved up for about a year to come to Baltimore and get some first row tickets behind the ravens bench for the Texans game. And it was awesome! :D

What part of Denmark?

Born in western Maryland, currently in hell I mean Pittsburgh! Actually it is really not that bad until football season kicks in.