Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROH522155

Raven's Purple Fridays

18 posts in this topic

I love Purple Friday's. Every Friday before a Ravens game i go to school wearing a Ray Lewis jersey, a Ravens wristband, Ravens shorts, and purple socks pulled all the way up to knees. i also bring my ravens mini helmet. i also always have my locker decked out with ravens pictures and posters. what do you wear and/or do?

I love Purple Friday's. Every Friday before a Ravens game i go to school wearing a Ray Lewis jersey, a Ravens wristband, Ravens shorts, and purple socks pulled all the way up to knees. i also bring my ravens mini helmet. i also always have my locker decked out with ravens pictures and posters. what do you wear and/or do?

what? no purple thong?? haha jk

what? no purple thong?? haha jk

LOL I always joke my cousin about him having a Purple Ravens thong signed by Art Modell.

Of course its not true but its gets a good laugh when playing the dozens

I have a Ravens lanyard I use for my key cards at work every day (I have actually gone through three of them). Once in awhile during the regular season, I'll wear a Ravens polo shirt (sometimes a t-shirt). I don't go overboard.

I have a ton of Ravens hats and t-shirts I can wear in my off-time, but not all my casual clothes are Ravens-related. I wear Ravens hats quite a bit; the t-shirts less often (lately, I prefer plain shirts - I think they look nicer).

I wear a ravens jersey everyday.

Peugh thats just funky.

I'll just get a ravens Polo, Jacket, Hat, Jersey, or something for the new season. I've never did Purple Fridays but I think i'll start now.

i wear a ravens hat on the daily. during the season i wear a jersey or something ravens related on friday. i love going to work sporting my purple pride!

what's purple friday?

Purple Friday is the Friday before a game. People show their team spirit for the Ravens by wearing purple to work or to school.

Purple Friday is the Friday before a game. People show their team spirit for the Ravens by wearing purple to work or to school.

Oh. I already did that. i didn't know that it was a real thing that fans do. That's pretty cool. Is it something the Ravens or the city came up with, or is it just something all fans do and christened "purple Friday"?

I'm not sure, but you can buy "Purple Friday" merchandise at the official team store on the main page.

Oh. I already did that. i didn't know that it was a real thing that fans do. That's pretty cool. Is it something the Ravens or the city came up with, or is it just something all fans do and christened "purple Friday"?

i dont know who came up with it but i heard of it before the playoff game vs. Indianapolis

I take it a slight step further. I'll wear my Ravens gear the Friday before a game, gameday itself, and then IF the team wins, the following Monday (or Tuesday, if it's a Monday night game).

And if the Ravens have a playoff game, I've decided I'll wear my Ravens gear every other day in the week leading up to the game, and then gameday itself.

This playoff tradition is new for me, having started only in 2006, since I didn't have Ravens gear until 2004 (only became a serious fan in 2003).

Hopefully, that playoff tradition will carry on for years to come. Washer and dryer be damned. ;)

I work in uniform but usually have Raven's boxers on. Its about the best I can do, though I am thinking of getting a ravens tattoo though, everyday would be purple friday.