Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cursona pirate

Super Bowl 35

35 posts in this topic

I do not know if this has ever been posted.
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEigLovKB-E"]My link[/url]
You can watch the entire superbowl 35. Without any commercials!
:baltimore-ravens:

Or you can get it on dvd

http://www.wbshop.com/NFL-Greatest-Games-Baltimore-Ravens-2000-Playoffs/1000035193,default,pd.html

[quote name='cursona pirate' timestamp='1296094236' post='625637']
I do not know if this has ever been posted.
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEigLovKB-E"]My link[/url]
You can watch the entire superbowl 35. Without any commercials!
:baltimore-ravens:
[/quote]

Edit: Didn't make the connection.

That's pretty cool. I've been dying to buy the dvd but never got around to it. I'll hook my computer up to my tv and enjoy a real Superbowl this year.

[quote name='PuRock' timestamp='1296094888' post='625643']
But the commercials are the best part, [b]especially when the Steelers are playing[/b]!
[/quote]
SuperBowl 35 is Ravens Vs Giants?

[quote name='ravensorioleshoyas522155' timestamp='1296094818' post='625642']
Or you can get it on dvd

http://www.wbshop.com/NFL-Greatest-Games-Baltimore-Ravens-2000-Playoffs/1000035193,default,pd.html
[/quote]

Yeah but in this economy some may not have the spare cash.

I will probably wait to watch it. Dessert fare for when we win that second SB.

[quote name='-Truth-' timestamp='1296095998' post='625653']
SuperBowl 35 is Ravens Vs Giants?
[/quote]

Duh. I was thinking it was some new ploy the NFL had for marketing the game this year. I didn't bother to make the connection. That makes much more sense.

[quote name='JonM229' timestamp='1296098620' post='625685']
Just skimmed through all of that. Damn, Dilfer was terrible
[/quote]

Yet he speaks like he knows all.

Can you believe it has been ten years since the Ravens went to their first and only Super Bowl so far?! Ten years wow! I feel old! :(

[quote name='ravensfan2424' timestamp='1296096898' post='625667']
I dont know why but i miss stokley :gaah:
[/quote]
You miss him because he's the only drafted WR we ever had who was good lol...just too bad we let him go before he had fully developed.

PS watch part 2 when they show the replay of Amani Toomer running a double move on Duane Starks......Starks doesnt even have to get out of his back pedal....his coverage is ridiculous on that play

If it wasn't for that special teams gaff, the Ravens defense would have set the NFL record for least points allowed in a season through TWENTY games.

To think that defense pretty much shut out one of the high powered offenses in the SB is pretty remarkable. Excluding special teams, that's what they pretty much did technically.

i have the DVD set already. besides...this was 11 years ago now. my....how time flys and the Ravens haven't been back since then! smh!

the Ravens have major work to do!

Man, our D was giving em hell... Yet our offense SUCKED... Thanks a lot for the vid, u got me through my german class!

[quote name='Hjulmann' timestamp='1296141687' post='625851']
Man, our D was giving em hell... Yet our offense SUCKED... Thanks a lot for the vid, u got me through my german class!
[/quote]
your welcome. I just typed in super bowl 35 and near the end of the page bam! I watched the whole thing. Im still amazed with the 3 touchdowns in like less than a minute (int,kick return,kick return). The dfence was really amazing. :oldwiseman:

In other news, Trent Dilfer sucks. If you told me that the Ravens would more than quadruple their opponents in postseason points with Dilfer at the helm, I would throw you off a bridge.

Which is okay, since you came from the future and obviously must have survived in an adequate physical condition.

[quote name='GTRavens' timestamp='1296148580' post='625938']
In other news, Trent Dilfer sucks. If you told me that the Ravens would more than quadruple their opponents in postseason points with Dilfer at the helm, I would throw you off a bridge.

Which is okay, since you came from the future and obviously must have survived in an adequate physical condition.
[/quote]
I think whats surprising to alot of people is that Billick/Cavanough's playcalling isnt as bad as one would assume. Dilfer has guys open and he can't hit them sometimes, then other times makes a great throw.

[quote name='cursona pirate' timestamp='1296236454' post='627235']
man ray lewis also looked so young back then!!
[/quote]

Because he was young... ;)

But seriously, what the front seven did that game(and all season) was amazing.

Wasn't watching football when we went to the SB. Wow after watching some of that...I'm soooooooo grateful for Joe Flacco...jeez Dilfer looked like he was horrible as our QB.

I watched all the segments today, great to see some of the old greats on there. It was fun seeing how the uniform numbers have changed from the players then to players now, except for 52, or course!
Great anniversary gift to us all. :argdancingravensblueonwkk8:

First tackle of the game, OJ Brigance. Can't believe this was just 10 years ago. Go OJ.