BloodRaven

The Movie Thread

8,824 posts in this topic

It's amazing, right? I have one more episode to go in the series. I finally got a chance to start the series earlier this semester.

One of the best shows ever made.

oh yea it is. I watched the while series about a year and a half ago. And being from baltimore it makes it more interesting, although i dont know most of these places they talk about

oh yea it is. I watched the while series about a year and a half ago. And being from baltimore it makes it more interesting, although i dont know most of these places they talk about

I need to watch this show. Netflix?

im sure its on there, but i download all my stuff via torrents

If you want to watch shows you can just stream them off the Internet also, that is if you don't feel like downloading them. There a few good websites that direct you to a 3rd party site, just make sure you have a pop-up blocker on. Examples: Solarmovie, Moviek2k, Tvlinks

If you want to watch shows you can just stream them off the Internet also, that is if you don't feel like downloading them. There a few good websites that direct you to a 3rd party site, just make sure you have a pop-up blocker on. Examples: Solarmovie, Moviek2k, Tvlinks

I like downloading all my stuff. I currently have about 900 gigs of movies, tv shows, etc...actually trying to sell a 1terabyte hard drive with a couple hundred movies on it, anyone interested pm me

These Red Dawn previews are killing me. Chris Hemsworth American accent is so bad.

Don't get me started on that guy on Avatar.

So I recently saw Skyfall too, smart film, great cinematography but the pacing was off. It felt like two separate films in one.

One thing that did stand out however was Severine, played by Berenice Marlohe... bere nice indeed.

Berenice_Marlohe_is_Skyfall_Femme_Fatale_Severine_620x380.jpg

These Red Dawn previews are killing me. Chris Hemsworth American accent is so bad.

I just wish some classics would be left alone. Nobody can ever replicate the feel that the Original Red Dawn created. There was the feeling of almost melancholy throughout the movie. Coupled with Swayze, Sheen, Lea, Jennifer Grey.

The new Red Dawn is the same unoriginal, uninspired pile of Hollywood poo. Led by Hemsworth.

I just wish some classics would be left alone. Nobody can ever replicate the feel that the Original Red Dawn created. There was the feeling of almost melancholy throughout the movie. Coupled with Swayze, Sheen, Lea, Jennifer Grey.

The new Red Dawn is the same unoriginal, uninspired pile of Hollywood poo. Led by Hemsworth.

Red dawn was perfect in its day. Cold War era. Who's even attacking us in this sad revamp?

Red dawn was perfect in its day. Cold War era. Who's even attacking us in this sad revamp?

Had to look on IMDB: "A group of teenagers look to save their town from an invasion of North Korean soldiers."

Please tell me that a 30 y.o. , steroid infused Hemsworth isn't pulling off a HSer?

Edited by PuRock

Had to look on IMDB: "A group of teenagers look to save their town from an invasion of North Korean soldiers."

Please tell me that a 30 y.o. , steroid infused Hemsworth isn't pulling off a HSer?

The whole thing stinks, I tells ya! :oldwiseman:

I need to watch this show. Netflix?

It's not on live streaming, but it could be available via DVD. I just finished the series today. Well worth it.

Lincoln was pretty good of you like history and politics. Btw the girl I went with said she has a crush on me. So ubermess!!!!

You're about to live out your avi! :banana1:

Saw AL:VS the other night. It was good for what it was. Nothing special but a cool movie regardless.

Saw AL:VS the other night. It was good for what it was. Nothing special but a cool movie regardless.

I'd agree with that. The new Lincoln movie looks amazing.

I'd agree with that. The new Lincoln movie looks amazing.

My uncle said it was great, he's a history buff

Lincoln is my favorite movie for many reasons besides the film.

You did the old hole in the bottom of the popcorn box trick, didnt you?

You did the old hole in the bottom of the popcorn box trick, didnt you?

Question is.. How fast did he eat the popcorn to get to the main event

Lincoln is my favorite movie for many reasons besides the film.

Are you referring to your movie date, Cassanova? ;)

Are you referring to your movie date, Cassanova? ;)

Yeah, I get to go see Lincoln this weekend! With no date though, I want to be Cassanova for a change... :( I love history, and will get extra credit if I see it(yay, something fun for once).