BloodRaven

The Movie Thread

8,436 posts in this topic

I just saw the trailer for the Raven. Lol Im naturally inclined to watch it because of the title, but it looks like a great movie. For those of you not in the know, its about a psychopathic serial killer who is a huge fan of Edgar Allan Poe, and so he starts to kill people in the manner like Poe's stories.

Saw this as well. I have somewhat mixed emotions about it due to the fact that John Cusack sounds like the Christian Bale Batman when yelling "Where is she?!!!" If I do see it, I'll probably go in the middle of the day on a thursday in its 3rd week out when nobody will be there.

Saw this as well. I have somewhat mixed emotions about it due to the fact that John Cusack sounds like the Christian Bale Batman when yelling "Where is she?!!!" If I do see it, I'll probably go in the middle of the day on a thursday in its 3rd week out when nobody will be there.

I doubt Ill see it in theaters. I always just wait and Blue Box it. Cheaper. But I still think itll be a good one overall.

I just got Friday the 13th pt 4 from Netflix. Unfortunately, it's an old movie so I couldn't finish the last part of it. I honestly could care less about that though. I always remember seeing the end when USA had the Friday the 13th marathons. I honestly don't remember Crispin Glover's part in it, which I absolutely loved this time around. I'd say he got even with his tormentor.

I just got Friday the 13th pt 4 from Netflix. Unfortunately, it's an old movie so I couldn't finish the last part of it. I honestly could care less about that though. I always remember seeing the end when USA had the Friday the 13th marathons. I honestly don't remember Crispin Glover's part in it, which I absolutely loved this time around. I'd say he got even with his tormentor.

I totally forgot Glover was in that. Worth a re watch

Hunger Games was pretty good, usually I'm not too happy to be dragged along to tweener flicks but it's not so bad when they're killing each other.

I also came around to watching Immortals and The Thing, two films that were better than I expected.

From the guy who told u of anchorman 2, here come more breathtaking news

Dumb and Dumber 2 with Carrey and Jeff Daniels

Ur welcome again

i guess they are making a steve jobs movie. You won't guess who is playing steve jobs.

his biggest fan.. mike oher!

I had to waste another Netflix Rental on a movie for a class because the professor's not smart enough to put it up on the school's streaming website like the other professors I've had.

I is the sad.

He might have been an innovator, but he was a horrible person.

Edited by BloodRaven

No. Steve deserved better! Lol. Damn you Hollywood.

In their defense, there is a striking resemblance between Kutcher and Jobs in his younger years... but, come on!!

Warrior is a FANTASTIC movie, a modern day Rocky.

Thank you. I would have still loved it if the fighting was taken out. But it obviously added to the intensity surrounding the plot

I can not wait for American Reunion to come out Friday, I have been waiting for a new American Pie movie with the original cast for quite a while. I didn't really like straight to DVD movies except for Naked Mile but the others sucked.

Just saw 21 Jump Street. It's rated R for a reason, but it was hysterical.

Warrior is a FANTASTIC movie, a modern day Rocky.

So if it's fantastic how is it a modern day rocky

Watching RIO on HBO on demand. Kind of cute!

Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs? Bleeh! I would prefer someone brainier.

So I bit the bullet and finally watched Drive. Outside of the slow parts here and there that is a damn good movie.