• Announcements

    • Admin 3

      UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

      After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »
BloodRaven

The Movie Thread

9,070 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

Batman and Robin

What are you talking about? That movie kicks some ICE

But no it is actually pretty funny to sit through and make fun of it. It isn't as fun to make fun of as a certain other movie though

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't looked at this in some time. How could Airplane be left off best of all time list?  Best comedy ever. 

 

Matrix 3 easily the most disappointing but still the final fight is badass so not the worst. 

 

Anything with adam sandler in it is worst. Also I think it was terminator 3. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2017 at 0:28 PM, usmccharles said:

Loved it

But im all about dark and twisted.

I just can't believe he stayed with that psycho

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, ravensdan said:

 

Anything with adam sandler in it is worst.

Reign Over Me, will be the exception I will absolutely guarantee it !!

Incredibly well written, fantastic acting and a really great soundtrack to boot !!!

*insert car salesman voice* " What can I do to get you to rent this movie ? "
Seriously though. What is it going to take to get you to see this movie before the boards shut down and post your thoughts here ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 52520Andrew said:

What are you talking about? That movie kicks some ICE

But no it is actually pretty funny to sit through and make fun of it. It isn't as fun to make fun of as a certain other movie though

One of the best hangovers I ever had was watching this movie - Adam west was so funny - it was perfectly camp

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, K-Dog said:

Reign Over Me, will be the exception I will absolutely guarantee it !!

Incredibly well written, fantastic acting and a really great soundtrack to boot !!!

*insert car salesman voice* " What can I do to get you to rent this movie ? "
Seriously though. What is it going to take to get you to see this movie before the boards shut down and post your thoughts here ?

Haha. Is this out on Netflix or Hulu?  I saw so many duds I never watch his movies anymore. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ravensdan said:

Haha. Is this out on Netflix or Hulu?  I saw so many duds I never watch his movies anymore. 

I would be surprised if Netflix didn't have it.

Amazon has it. It might be on prime as well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@K-Dog Pretty obvious she wore the pants

Have you seen The Girl on the Train or Nocturnal Animals?  Both are on the psyche-thriller genre which is what I really like.   

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, usmccharles said:

@K-Dog Pretty obvious she wore the pants

Have you seen The Girl on the Train or Nocturnal Animals?  Both are on the psyche-thriller genre which is what I really like.   

I have not.

I might add them to my watch list.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, K-Dog said:

I have not.

I might add them to my watch list.

The Girl on the Train is kind of odd.  You have to give it time to develop but in my opinion its worth it in the end. 

I think you should add both to your list.  But I also like really demented movies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There goes the remake oh my god I hate it.

I hope this movie burns in hell

Everything is the freaking same

Oh my god it is so lame

No doubt this does not deserve a crowd

Edited by LosT_in_TranSlatioN
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

There goes the remake oh my god I hate it.

I hope this movie burns in hell

Everything is the freaking same

Oh my god it is so lame

No doubt this does not deserve a crowd

Does this movie have a name?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, usmccharles said:

Does this movie have a name?

Beauty and the Beast. It was a play on the song "Belle"

 

It was bad. Really bad. Emma Watson can't freaking sing. She has more chemistry with her father. The CGI on the beast is horrible. And frankly, Emma Watson is just a bad choice to play Belle

Edited by LosT_in_TranSlatioN
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

Beauty and the Beast. It was a play on the song "Belle"

 

It was bad. Really bad. Emma Watson can't freaking sing. She has more chemistry with her father. The CGI on the beast is horrible. And frankly, Emma Watson is just a bad choice to play Belle

I definitely didnt plan on watching it anyways, but good to know

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

Beauty and the Beast. It was a play on the song "Belle"

 

It was bad. Really bad. Emma Watson can't freaking sing. She has more chemistry with her father. The CGI on the beast is horrible. And frankly, Emma Watson is just a bad choice to play Belle

@ludy51 disagrees with you

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SepticeyePoe said:

@ludy51 disagrees with you

If you want to watch a great movie, watch the original, which still holds up incredibly well. 

 

I swear to god though. If they remake Aladdin, someone is going to die

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

If you want to watch a great movie, watch the original, which still holds up incredibly well. 

 

I swear to god though. If they remake Aladdin, someone is going to die

I bet Aladdin's next.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

 

 

I swear to god though. If they remake Aladdin, someone is going to die

I can make you a list of options...

;)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

Beauty and the Beast. It was a play on the song "Belle"

 

It was bad. Really bad. Emma Watson can't freaking sing. She has more chemistry with her father. The CGI on the beast is horrible. And frankly, Emma Watson is just a bad choice to play Belle

 

22 hours ago, ludy51 said:

Beauty and The Beast was surprisingly good.

Nobody said it so I suppose I will

latest?cb=20131213115408

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

Probably. Poor Robin Williams' Genie. I pity the idiot who has to recast him. 

I can easily see Jack Black being that voice

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now