BloodRaven

The Movie Thread

9,144 posts in this topic

kutcher is THE WORST, i cant stand that dude, and hes such a terrible actor :34853_brickwall:

Make that deux! Always hated that guy. Fyi, Demi Moore is trash!

I just saw the Dilemma. It sucked, and True Grit was the best movie I've ever seen, ever. Aside from Man on Fire. I can't wait to see The Rite and The Mechanic even though every movie that Jason Statham is in is awful. Oh well

Make that deux! Always hated that guy. Fyi, Demi Moore is trash!

hes just got that look, and such an annoying voice, i just wanna punch him in the face

Edited by ryan23945

Why do they make sequels of films like that.? Where are the good sequels like Beetlejuice2!

Or remakes of good movies. I sat through the remake of A Nightmare on Elm Street last night. It was horrendous.

Someone told me yesterday they are remaking Total Recall!!! WTH? That movie kicked ***, why remake it?

Well for the record I havent even heard of any of the foreign films you've mentioned haha.

It's not my fault you're a philistine

I'm really looking forward to the second installment of "Mongol". It's supposed to be a trilogy, but I haven't seen any reports on Sergei Bodrov starting production on the second one.

I'm really looking forward to the second installment of "Mongol". It's supposed to be a trilogy, but I haven't seen any reports on Sergei Bodrov starting production on the second one.

as am i, one of the better foreign films i have seen

Where's 28 Months Later or Dawn Of The Dead 2?

Not good news for 28 Months Later:

"I'll answer that completely honestly. When we made '28 Days Later,' the rights were frozen between a group of people who are no longer talking to each other. And so, the film is never going to happen unless those people start talking to each other again. There is no script as far as I'm aware." - Alex Garland, Writer of 28 Days Later & Producer of 28 Weeks Later

Source

Not good news for 28 Months Later:

"I'll answer that completely honestly. When we made '28 Days Later,' the rights were frozen between a group of people who are no longer talking to each other. And so, the film is never going to happen unless those people start talking to each other again. There is no script as far as I'm aware." - Alex Garland, Writer of 28 Days Later & Producer of 28 Weeks Later

Source

Of course. I haven't seen a good zombie flick since those movies, wish these guys would make just one more.

Of course. I haven't seen a good zombie flick since those movies, wish these guys would make just one more.

I know, man. 28 Days/Weeks Later are two of my favorite horror flicks. I was pumped for 28 Months Later. It sucks that two guys are preventing the rest of us of another grade A "zombie" movie.

I know, man. 28 Days/Weeks Later are two of my favorite horror flicks. I was pumped for 28 Months Later. It sucks that two guys are preventing the rest of us of another grade A "zombie" movie.

I know, same here, and even though they (28 Days/Weeks) weren't technically "zombie" films, they still play with the mind and make you wonder "if". I love all horror/zombie movies. Hate vampire movies, though.

Not a movie. But AMC's 'The Walking Dead' was pretty good.

Not a movie. But AMC's 'The Walking Dead' was pretty good.

Don't remind me. I even had ATD look up when the reruns were for the first episode. I missed the entire season because I couldn't make time. I'm mad at myself for this

Yeah, you need to find a way to watch those, they were fantastic. Cant wait for season 2.

More like season one and a half lol I was so pissed when I found out season one was only 6 episodes long :(

Lol, true. I guess it was their version of a trial run. Any idea how many episodes will be included in season 2?

Lol, true. I guess it was their version of a trial run. Any idea how many episodes will be included in season 2?

13 and it spans into 2012.

I was wondering what Pu meant by this.

Just that the season begins late 2011 and won't finish up until 2012. Wasn't trying to be profound.

Im reading October. Damn, thats a long time.

It's good because I still haven't watched the season finale. It's been on the DVR for a while. It might make it to next year, who knows.

Speaking of Zombies, I DESPISE Rob Zombie. Completely butchered the Halloween films in his 2 remakes. My favorite horror series by the way. There's no denying that Michael Myers is by far the coolest serial killer in movie history. And Rob Zombie just butchered that classic mask. It looked horrible in his remakes and nothing like Michael Myers is supposed to look like.

Coolest serial killer in history?

600full-american-psycho-screenshot.jpg

Mike is one of the scariest, no doubt.

Is that that Dexter dude? No?

Edited by ravensorioleshoyas522155

Speaking of Zombies, I DESPISE Rob Zombie. Completely butchered the Halloween films in his 2 remakes. My favorite horror series by the way. There's no denying that Michael Myers is by far the coolest serial killer in movie history. And Rob Zombie just butchered that classic mask. It looked horrible in his remakes and nothing like Michael Myers is supposed to look like.

i felt that way about the recent remake of nightmare on elm street, freddys make up was laughable