Jump to content


Photo

Canadian Ravens Die Hards


  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 AllDay560

AllDay560

    Practice Squad

  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:55 PM

Saskatoon, Sask here!
  • 0

#22 Displaced Raven

Displaced Raven

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kingston, ON

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:08 PM

About to be from Kingston, Ontario!
  • 0
**************************************************************************************************
Geology fact: 70% of the Earth is covered by water. The other 30% is covered by Ed Reed.

#23 Dubs

Dubs

    MVP

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

Posted 29 July 2011 - 06:58 PM

ALL Edmonton Raven Fans holla at me


Ha I would qualify as Edmonton.../Calgary..lets just go with Alberta
  • 1

#24 woody1

woody1

    Practice Squad

  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London,Ont.

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:20 PM

REPRESENTIN' THE L-DOT FOR THE RAVENS EVERY DAMN DAY!
  • 0
RAVENMANWOODY #1 FAN IN CANADA!!!

#25 Ravens Fan in Ontario

Ravens Fan in Ontario

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wasaga Beach, Ontario

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:19 AM

Ravens Fan since day 1.

My 8 year old son now bleeds purple and black right along side me.

Wasaga Beach, Ontario here.
  • 0

#26 McAdam55

McAdam55

    Practice Squad

  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:17 PM

Im in winnipeg !
  • 0




#27 PaleoRaven

PaleoRaven

    Practice Squad

  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kingston, Ontario

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:43 PM

Kingston, Ontario baby!
  • 0

________________________________________________________

70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Ed Reed.


#28 mjgaller

mjgaller

    Practice Squad

  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:55 PM

HUGE Ravens fan from Montreal, Quebec! Coming the see the Ravens whoop the pats on the 23rd! First Ravens game!
  • 0

#29 memachine

memachine

    Practice Squad

  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:36 PM

Toronto-based Ravens fan here. My wife is a Steelers fan so, needless to say, I could use a more hospitable environment when I watch our boys do their damage. Any other Ravens fans in TO? Would love to get a bunch of us together and take over a local bar every now or then...
  • 0

#30 Canadian_Raven

Canadian_Raven

    Practice Squad

  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Woodbridge, ON, Canada

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:46 AM

I rep the Ravens from the city north of Toronto. Vaughan, Ontario, baby!


  • 0

#31 pbutcher

pbutcher

    Practice Squad

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

Shocked at how many of us there are... I often feel alone, especially consider no sporting goods stores sell any Ravens gear around here!!

 

Toronto!


  • 0




#32 TDot_Ravens

TDot_Ravens

    Practice Squad

  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 05:21 PM

Sorry, had to bump this thread.

 

From Toronto, bleed purple and black


  • 0

#33 pdrinnan

pdrinnan

    Practice Squad

  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:36 PM

Preaton in Winnipeg MANITOBA CANADA
  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users