Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ravens Dave

Spring Football Festival

9 posts in this topic

Spring Football Festival

Saturday, April 26th - 2:00pm - M&T Bank Stadium

The 11th Annual Spring Football Festival will be held at M&T Bank Stadium on Saturday, April 26th. The day's events will include:

[*]Watch the 2008 NFL Draft unfold live on SmartVision and TV

There is actual tickets for this!?. Can't believe it's not free for people to just come in and hangout.... nothing is every free anymore soon training camp will cost money. Some teams are already charging for training camp.

It costs a lot of money for security and cleanup every time they open the stadium. I'm sure that the money they get from ticket sales won't even come close to covering those costs.

There is actual tickets for this!?. Can't believe it's not free for people to just come in and hangout.... nothing is every free anymore soon training camp will cost money. Some teams are already charging for training camp.

Some teams like the Raiders and Lions don't even allow fans to come to training camp.

Draft day has always been a nominal fee, and after what happened to Synder a few years ago NOONE will charge for training camp!!

If your a PSL owner you can buy tickets ahead on time for $12.00, and if your like me and paid your season tickets in full (plus you get a chnce to win one of 200 prizes-one being Superbowl Tickets, reimbursement for cost of your season tickets) by March 7, you get tickets for $8.00, mine arrived in the mailed today.

I had a blast!! 1st time I went to a SFF. My kids were old enough to play, they had alot of fun on the field. Only downside was to wait 3hrs to get McGahee's auto ; ;. Was also a perfect day outside for this.